Vampire Academy Lovers discussion

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2)
This topic is about The Golden Lily
Bloodlines > for those who read The Golden Lily, what do ya'll think???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Hey i'm Liz..im actually new to dis discussion sort of thing... i'm not even sure if im doing this right..but any who, I really wanted to talk about The Golden Lily. I just finished it! and i'm sooooooo sad!! especially the last chapter!! so if ya have read it, please share your feelings towards this awesome book!

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments yeah! i was actually happy that it was him to tell her precisely, since ya can tell he really cares. i think if it was someone else to tell her it would be kind of rude..in a way o.0.. lolz.
omg! do u think that later in the series she might get to experience the re-education center??? cuz i have a feeling that she might. D:
i really do hope that she gets through the uneasiness of magic. since Adrian=magic and i want them together already LOL. and talking about that! did ya feel a pang wen sydney walked away from him in the last chappie??? his expression was sooo sad! but i'm not mad at sydney since i get why she acted that way.

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments lolz i actually cried afterwards...dat was a first fer me lolz
true...i wonder if it would be as horrible as they make it believe. do ya think torture would be involve? well some sort of it that is.... >.> im scared now D: lmao

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments oh god. that would be horribly wicked....and yet awesome at the same time! although i hope the gang doesn't take long to save her cuz if they do she might come out damage in the end...but yet again she isnt fragile.. lol
do you think her blood is da only special alchemists blood out there?

Noémy (larchedeno) | 10 comments Nice discussion :D I loved TGL so much...and Adrian...SWOON. That ending broke my heart but I'm also so glad it happened..I can't hate sydney either for walking away it wouldn't have been very realistic if she had fallen into his arms right away you know ? I'm pretty sure she'll get send to a re-education center as well. I don't want her to suffer but Mead's been talking so much about it already...I think Adrian will be in danger somehow, that she will rush to his rescue, the alchemists won't like it and then she'll be sent away and the guys will get her out... I can't wait to learn more about her blood as well : what is it that makes it so special ?? Bloodlines #3 is supposedly coming out next March but I'm REALLY hoping Mead's publisher will take pity on us and release it early, i don't remember the VA books coming out only once a year or am I wrong ?

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Noémy wrote: "Nice discussion :D I loved TGL so much...and Adrian...SWOON. That ending broke my heart but I'm also so glad it happened..I can't hate sydney either for walking away it wouldn't have been very real..."

Oh Adrian *swoons too*... who cannot love dat gorgeous man. He's just soo perfect and not perfect at the same time (if that made any sense lol); i actually think i prefer him more than Dimitri >.> (although i still like him too lmao). True, it wouldn't had been very Sydney-like to just go to his arms like nothing. Even though it hurt reading the last chappie i'm actually happy it ended like that. It was a great way to end the book...although it makes readers crave for more D: lol
Yeah true,, Mead has showed readers how much Sydney fears the re-education center, fer a reason... That reason being (probably) that all fears have to come true. Therefor she must be going to a re-education center after all. yeah i was actually thinking somewhere along those lines too. it might be like another rose-type of rescue... differently though...? yeah her blood is another thing dat is a mystery!
oh! where dd ya hear that?? dats soo long!
Hopefully they do! D:
well i checked and VA#2 & #3 came out in the same year just like #5 & #6 ..i believe... so hopefully they do take pity on us and publish it at the end of this year.. hopefully! -fingers crossed-

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Ursula the sea witch wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "oh god. that would be horribly wicked....and yet awesome at the same time! although i hope the gang doesn't take long to save her cuz if they do she might come out damage in the e..."

oh crud. if she IS a witch that would be crazy-good. Sydney would have to learn to embrace her magic side..which is ironic since she fears it... i hope she is a witch now lol.

Noémy (larchedeno) | 10 comments Richelle Mead answered someone's tweet and said that Bloodlines #3 was scheduled to come out in March 2013 and her new adult series in September of next year I believe...which is TOO long already arrrrrghhhh

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Ursula the sea witch wrote: "well she does, kinda. she uses like 5 spells in TGL and in the first chapter of book 3 she performs a spell (i got the first chapter in the back of mi copy)"

you have the first chappie?! wat!! awww, i don't have it.. was ur's like a special book or something??

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Noémy wrote: "Richelle Mead answered someone's tweet and said that Bloodlines #3 was scheduled to come out in March 2013 and her new adult series in September of next year I believe...which is TOO long already a..."

really?? D: dat's sooo long! i dont know how ima live now. lolz?
wats the new adult series about??? do ya know??

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Noémy wrote: "Richelle Mead answered someone's tweet and said that Bloodlines #3 was scheduled to come out in March 2013 and her new adult series in September of next year I believe...which is TOO ..."

really?? aw!
OMG! i saw it!!! i was like *gasp* and then wen it was over i was like Noooo!!! need more! lmao! now my imagination is going all over the place! lol February is soooo far away! D:

Noémy (larchedeno) | 10 comments Go on 'the golden lily tumblr' on internet and you'll find the first chapter of book 3 someone put it up there, i should have the link somewhere I'll see if I can find it.

Her adult series will be some kind of dystopian/futuristic/paranormal story and it looks really good ! (ha I can't wait to read that one either) Richelle Mead posted lots of writing advices and other interesting things regarding her new series on her blog.

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Noémy wrote: "Go on 'the golden lily tumblr' on internet and you'll find the first chapter of book 3 someone put it up there, i should have the link somewhere I'll see if I can find it.

Her adult series will be..."

THANKS YOUUSS!! i found it! and i'm like currently reading it. it's sooo good!! i dont want the writing to ever stop! lolz

awesome! i so wouldn't mind reading that! i'm sooo behind with her blog D:
i must check now!
lmao

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Ursula the sea witch wrote: "book 3 is called THE INDIGO SPELL PEOPLE!!!!!"

oops mssg #18 was meant fer ya lmao
but yeah i actually like the title. Some peeps commented on fb that they were disappointed... and i was all like i'm not! lmao

Rachel | 10 comments Noémy wrote: "Go on 'the golden lily tumblr' on internet and you'll find the first chapter of book 3 someone put it up there, i should have the link somewhere I'll see if I can find it.

Her adult series will be..."

I can't find the first chapter :( can you please post a link???

Darlene Loveeddd TGL. I can't wait for the next book!

Chantelle (f0revertheauthor) | 2 comments Read the book!
Loved it, now just to wait until February 12th, 2013 for the next one and I'm not sure I can wait that long!

Noémy (larchedeno) | 10 comments Ursula the sea witch wrote: "was just rereading the first chapter of TIS and Sydney is definatly in love with Adrian"

Of course she is ;D only she's trying to convince herself so hard that she's not...I hope she'll have some kind of epiphany of some sort in the next book he he he

Rachel (hinagiku) | 6 comments i love it!!! Awww poor Adrian, i hope Sydney comes back to him 'cause they are good together.

Noémy (larchedeno) | 10 comments Sorry guys I had to delete the link that was posted on tumblr so we could read the first chapter of Book 3 due to copyright infringement...

Veronica Ursula the sea witch wrote: "Rachel wrote: "i love it!!! Awww poor Adrian, i hope Sydney comes back to him 'cause they are good together."

they are good together. adrian acted 2 soon."

too soon?! i was kinda hoping he would do something since Sydney might never.....

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Veronica wrote: "Ursula the sea witch wrote: "Rachel wrote: "i love it!!! Awww poor Adrian, i hope Sydney comes back to him 'cause they are good together."

they are good together. adrian acted 2 soon."

too soon?!..."

I know right! If he wouldnt have taken the first step then Sydney would still be oblivious to her feelings towards him. At least now she knows (deep down lol?) that she feels fer him.. lolz.. if dat made sense :3

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) I loved this one more than bloodlines. More drama, more intense, more Adrian (: <333

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Nikki wrote: "I loved this one more than bloodlines. More drama, more intense, more Adrian (: <333"

yeah me too! to me it was much funnier--especially with the parts about Brayden and Sydney's dating life...and then how Jill would look at Sydney all dreamy-like was hilarious... but yeah so good! i bet the third book will be better! xD lol

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments Ursula the sea witch wrote: "yea but she isnt ready to admit it to herself"

true...which makes me frustrated but yet again if she were to admit it already it wouldn't be a Sydney-thing to do.... gah...and yet...i wanna shake her and be like "YOU LOVE HIM!" lolz

Priscila Patatas (priscila18) | 3 comments hmm, sincerely, BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know where to start! It's bea-u-ti-ful!!!! I don't know what else to say...

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) I agree with you!! It was simply amazing!! <33

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) She needs to write faster so we can read it <33 she ended it at a too suspenseful part!

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments lolz wasn't Mead done with the rough draft of it???

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Idk! I wanna read it through! (:

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments lmao, yeah i wanna read it too!! xD
reading the first chappie to the next book was too much fer me already LOL

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) You read the first chapter?!? I wanna read it!

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments oh, yeah if ya go to tumblr and search it in the engine, ya can find it... i think that it's still there. a peep put the link on here but she took it down fer reasons on here. but yeah just search it! lolz..It's about Sydney and magic lol

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments aww i think they took it off D:

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments it did! i so wanna see that! it just seems even kyoot-er LMAO well to me that is.

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments LOLZ. DAT. WOULD. BE.HILARIOUS!
i can totally picture it too...
he would probably be teasing her and stuff
dat would be insanely adorable!!!

Elizabeth Ruvalcaba (sweetbloodxd) | 45 comments lmao true... D: i just wished that she would be loose fer a bit and not be soo serious all the time lmao...although, ya never know someone can spike her drink without knowing lolz?

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Yeah. I'll just wait for the except (: I am re-reading the vampire academy series though. I forgotten most of that stuff. (:

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) I should be reading new books but I don't lol I want to though

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Me too! I just need to read them lol

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Like pre-ordered books?

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Ooooh I get what your saying now lol

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) What books?

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Omg... That would be so weird but cool at the same time! Because sydney getting pregnant would be so in responsible of her! But itd be with adarins baby (:

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Yes!!! <33 I hope they get together!! I really want them too! I'll die if they don't ):

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) YES!!! We will stay strong together!! (:

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Ikr! I am so excited though!!!! (:

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Yes and the cover! I want to see that so badly! Hopefully Adrian is on it <3

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) I was wondering that too. Hmm...

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Wait! Didn't that one guy have an indigo tattoo over his his golden lily one!?

« previous 1 3