Endless Magic (Star-Crossed, #4) Endless Magic discussion

Kiran and Jericho?????

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica I know, I really hated Kiran after what he did. I really thought she should have been with Jericho but I was suprised at how my views changed throughout the book! I think it's amazing writing from her to make you hate Kiran but then fall back in love with him *swoon* :)

Deanna I always loved Kiran. Even after he betrayed Eden and I was furious with him I never left his side. I was often angry with him and confused by him, but I couldn't put Jericho before Kiran in my heart. There totally were some cute moments with Jericho though, but I liked Jericho more for making Kiran jealous than anything. I think I actually liked Jericho more in Hopeless Magic than the other books because he made Kiran jealous; and when Kiran gets jealous he is really attractive. :)

Annie Well, I was always team Kiran. From the night he proposed to Eden to the end of the series, I always thought that Kiran loved her and was on the good side. I never really disliked Jerico but i never really liked him either becuase I wanted her to be with Kiran. Even though it seemed like he meant to hurt Eden, I always knew he loved her, even when he was acting all weird in after she became engaged to him again. I wasnt really suprised when i knew for sure he was in the resistance. I always expected him to. Also, what do you guys think of Lilly and Talbott?

Jessica I thought Talbott was so cute when he went all shy around Lily! I'd love to read their story, what he was like with her when she was in prison and how he told her how he felt. Hope Rachel brings something like that out :)

Jessica Yummmm! His tattoos sounded hot :) I really didn't like Roxy and was worried he'd end up with her. Did anyone like Roxy?

Crystal Simpson I was all Kiran all the way. Avalon was great in his bachelor forever kind of way. Jericho was good but he didn't have the same intensity.

claire kiran hands down and it was always going to be kiran !!

Leidy Am I the only one that actually liked Sebastian? Yes Kiran is totally swoon worthy and my favorite, Jericho had his moments and Avalon had the whole dark and Im on charge thing going for him but Sebastian is worth a look or two

Deanna No you are NOT the only one. If I couldn't have Kiran I would choose Sebastian in a heartbeat. Sebastian's character is definitely interesting as we get to see him progress throughout the books and I think he's such a little sweetie. I'm excited for when Sebastian's book comes out because then we get more of him.

Leidy Deanna wrote: "No you are NOT the only one. If I couldn't have Kiran I would choose Sebastian in a heartbeat. Sebastian's character is definitely interesting as we get to see him progress throughout the books and..."

HOLD ON!!! You said Sebastian book?? Is this coming or is it just good wishing?

Deanna Leidy wrote: "Deanna wrote: "No you are NOT the only one. If I couldn't have Kiran I would choose Sebastian in a heartbeat. Sebastian's character is definitely interesting as we get to see him progress throughou..."

Oh it is totally true!!!Rachel's blog talks about it. There's The Reluctant King that came out recently which is Avalon's POV and then after that there is The Relentless Warrior which will be Jericho's POV and then the final book will be The Redeemable Prince which is Sebastian's. So excited!!!

I just checked and it is in her "News and Notes" blog post from December 10th (although she mentions it in other blog posts as well).

http://rachelhigginson.blogspot.com/2...

You can follow her blog to find out more info as time passes...

Leidy OMG OMG OMG!!!! I knew about the reluctant king but I didnt knew anything about the other two. Thank you!!! You just made my day!

Deanna Leidy wrote: "OMG OMG OMG!!!! I knew about the reluctant king but I didnt knew anything about the other two. Thank you!!! You just made my day!"

You are very welcome. :) These are my favorite books of all time so I'm constantly stalking Rachel for news. It's nice to put it to use for someone other than just myself.