Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > KeKe Palmer and Max Schneider in Rags BW/WM

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6571 comments Mod
Last night, I was flipping the channel and came across a movie called Rags on Nickelodeon starring Keke Palmer and Max Schneider. She's a famous singer and he's an orphan that loves to sing. It's a male Cinderella story. Instead of him losing a glass slipper, he loses his CD. It's a cute story. I know that some adults may find it to be cheesy, but I liked the movie. It's coming on again on Wednesday at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. I'm going to record it this time. Youtube might have a clip.

Nickelodeon has like three stations, so I'm not quiet sure which station it's coming on. I'll have to check that out later.

Keke played in another movie, with Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton where she's signing and liking a white guy too. I didn't see that movie.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
That sounds interesting, Arch. Thanks for the heads up.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

I hope you get a chance to watch it Danielle. You might like it.

message 4: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 439 comments Hey! I just watched RAGS. It was a cute movie; I agree.

@Arch - by the way the name of the movie with Keke Palmer and Queen Latifah is Joyful Noise. I went to the movies to see it. It was a really cute movie as well.

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks Fashionista. I can't wait to record Rags.

message 6: by Arch , Mod (new)

Don't forget Rags comes on today on Nickelodeon at 4 p.m. to 6 p.m and again at 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.