I Love My Authors discussion

19 views
Welcome and Introduce yourself..

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
With Facebook's many unpopular changes to the Fan Page policies, you may or may not be seeing all of the posts from my pages! This being said, I have created this group.. Welcome


message 2: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
Please feel free to upload your book trailers, Goodreads Links and Reviews! This is Your Group!


message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Owens (nataliegowens) | 2 comments Finally found you! So awesome to be here :)


message 4: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
Natalie wrote: "Finally found you! So awesome to be here :)"
Awesomenss! Sorry I had internee issues yesterday!


message 5: by M.E. (new)

M.E. Brines (mbrines) | 1 comments My steampunk sci-fi The Queen's Martian Rifles is doing amazingly well. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...
ME Brines


message 6: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
M.E. wrote: "My steampunk sci-fi The Queen's Martian Rifles is doing amazingly well. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...
ME Brines"


Welcome and Thanks for Sharing


message 7: by M.S. (new)

M.S. Fowle (msfowle) | 2 comments Just wanted to say HELLO EVERYONE!
Love this new group, Lovetiggi! :)


message 8: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
Thank you Everybody! I am trying to settle in, so to speak...


message 9: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
Welcome Everybody!!


message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Goldman | 3 comments Hello...I followed you over from Facebook. I'm always looking for goodreads friends so feel free to drop me a line or add me as a friend. http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everyone. I've always been an avid reader and have always loved vampires and werewolves and other paranormal tales but didn't really discover paranormal romance as a genre till I read Darkest Night by Gena Showalter the year before last. Since then I've read all the LOTU, IAD and BDB. I've also started writing my own paranormal romance/erotica and paranormal horror and have had a few things published. Looking forward to chatting SJ


message 12: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
S.J. wrote: "Hello everyone. I've always been an avid reader and have always loved vampires and werewolves and other paranormal tales but didn't really discover paranormal romance as a genre till I read Darkest..."

Welcome to the Group! Awesomeness on the writing and being published! Please do feel free to add your links here. Happy 4th of July..


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lovetiggi wrote: "S.J. wrote: "Hello everyone. I've always been an avid reader and have always loved vampires and werewolves and other paranormal tales but didn't really discover paranormal romance as a genre till I..."

thanks I definately share tho you can get them through my author profile - I periodically stalk your FB page aswell!!


message 14: by Janie (new)

Janie (janiecld55) | 1 comments My name is Janie I will read just about anything.


message 15: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
There are so any books out there today I cannot keep up.. LOL Please feel free to add your links to the group....


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok here's the anthologies I have stories in:

The Withering Darkness by S.J. Davis The Dark Hunger A Paranormal Erotic Compendium by Amanda R. Browning Dark Light Anthology by S.J. Davis Ravaged Anthology by D.F. Krieger

My first stand alone novellas will be out October!

Thanks


message 17: by Marta (new)

Marta Szemik (martaszemik) | 1 comments Hi Everyone,
What a great group to be part of. I'm also an author and love all things paranormal, YA, romance and urban fantasy.
Glad to be here:)

Marta Szemik
Two Halves


message 18: by W.H., Vampire (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 42 comments Mod
Marta wrote: "Hi Everyone,
What a great group to be part of. I'm also an author and love all things paranormal, YA, romance and urban fantasy.
Glad to be here:)

Marta Szemik
Two Halves"


Welcome to the group! So glad you are here?


back to top