Book Review Club discussion

122 views
Archive > HOW TO SWAP

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (last edited Jun 09, 2012 03:35PM) (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
AUTHORS: Create a new discussion with the name and description of your book inside the folder appropriate for its genre.

READERS: Look for the books you'd like to review inside the folders for your preferred genres



PS: This is a new group, suggestions are welcomed.


message 2: by Matt (new)

Matt Cole (mattdeancole) Ned more folders i.e. sci fi, horror, dark fantasy, sword & sorcery, etc.


message 3: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
Absolutely, If there's no folder for your book genre, just create one!
Thanks


message 4: by Jill (new)

Jill Hughey | 6 comments Sorry I'm a newb. How do you create a folder? I can start a new topic but have to choose folders from a drop-down list. Is it possible that only you can create them, Denyse?


message 5: by Matt (new)

Matt Cole (mattdeancole) Me too. I don't see a way too do it. Maybe only group admin can do it?


message 6: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
Oops, I guess you're right.


message 7: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (last edited Jun 14, 2012 09:26AM) (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
Made you both moderators for the time being, so you can created the folders for your books. Feel free to create the folders for the other genres I've missed, if you'd like.


message 8: by Matt (new)

Matt Cole (mattdeancole) Thanks.


message 9: by Jill (new)

Jill Hughey | 6 comments I guess I'm still a newb. I can't find where/how to create a new folder. If it is too hard to explain please just make a "historical romance" folder. Thanks Denyse.

Denyse wrote: "Made you both moderators for the time being, so you can created the folders for your books. Feel free to create the folders for the other genres I've missed, if you'd like."


message 10: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
Jill wrote: "I guess I'm still a newb. I can't find where/how to create a new folder. If it is too hard to explain please just make a "historical romance" folder. Thanks Denyse.

Jill there is a h.r folder.



message 11: by Jill (new)

Jill Hughey | 6 comments I see contemporary, paranormal and spicy, but not historical.


Jill there is a..."


message 12: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
Oh, I see what's happening.

You won't see it until someone posts something in that folder. But when you create a new discussionyou should be able to pick historical from the drop arrow menu.


message 13: by Jill (new)

Jill Hughey | 6 comments Thanks for your patience, Denyse. I finally got it!

Denyse wrote: "Oh, I see what's happening.

You won't see it until someone posts something in that folder. But when you create a new discussionyou should be able to pick historical from the drop arrow menu."



message 14: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
I'm glad it worked :)


message 15: by Simon (new)

Simon Jenner (simon_jenner) Can we have an Action & Adventure folder please as I am keen to review swap on my new novel.

Thanks


message 16: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
Simon wrote: "Can we have an Action & Adventure folder please as I am keen to review swap on my new novel.

Thanks"
Absolutely! I'm on it.


message 17: by Simon (new)

Simon Jenner (simon_jenner) Thanks" Absolutely! I'm on it."

That's great, Denyse.

Much appreciated.

Simon


message 18: by Simon (new)

Simon Jenner (simon_jenner) Simon wrote: "Thanks" Absolutely! I'm on it."

That's great, Denyse.

Much appreciated.

Simon"


Hi Denyse,

Any news on this yet?

Simon


message 19: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
Simon,

The folder is there but you won't see it until you try to post a new discussion. Then, you click on the folder's arrow down and you'll see it.

Cheers.


message 20: by Derek (new)

Derek Donais (dragonwind2000) Hello Denyse,

I was just wondering if we could create an Epic Fantasy folder? I'd love to post a book of mine.

Thanks, and have a great week!

Derek

Denyse wrote: "AUTHORS: Create a new discussion with the name and description of your book inside the folder appropriate for its genre.

READERS: Look for the books you'd like to review inside the folders for you..."



message 21: by Simon (new)

Simon Jenner (simon_jenner) Denyse wrote: "Simon,

The folder is there but you won't see it until you try to post a new discussion. Then, you click on the folder's arrow down and you'll see it.

Cheers."


Denyse

Just checked it out and see what you mean. Many thanks for your help.

Simon


message 22: by Derek (new)

Derek Donais (dragonwind2000) Hi Again,

I've clicked on the new post option, but there's no Epic Fantasy folder, and my book isn't really classified as Dark Fantasy. It could probably go under Action & Adventure, but that's not exactly the right category either.

Just wondering if there's a chance that new folders can be added?

Derek


message 23: by Denyse, Not Active Moderator (new)

Denyse Cohen (DenyseCohen) | 37 comments Mod
Derek wrote: "Hi Again,

I've clicked on the new post option, but there's no Epic Fantasy folder, and my book isn't really classified as Dark Fantasy. It could probably go under Action & Adventure, but that's no..."


Folder added.


back to top