This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
i hate when i know WHAT to do but not HOW to do it!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helenn (new)

Helenn Is like life is mocking me every time I tried to figure out something that I should know… and why do I have to get to the How anyways… why cant I just chill in the What? And why do I even have the What I have no idea what to do with the What! That’s it I am moving to Why!
If you are wondering what I am hating on, well: COMCAST why the heck do I need to do so many things that make so little sense to connect an internet that you idiots should have connected for me!, directions I cant go nowhere without a way of getting there -Miami sucks-, math... do I really need to know what the normal and the derivative do? Will I ever use this? Will this solve world hunger? My internet connection? Will it make me happier? The answer to all this is NO! so screw you How!

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You may (or may not) be interested to know that Comcast was the runner up in Consumerist's Worst Company In America Contest. Have fun with that internet.

message 3: by Helenn (new)

Helenn I was inform of this while watching other in what we call "Comcasthell" in comcastmusdie.com. I cant believe that they didn’t win since their customer service has its own language and a labyrinth full of booby traps such as: “end of the day please call again tomorrow”, manager screaming and insulting you and my personal favorite, “there is nothing we can do about but you can come to pick up a new box or we can send a new signal.”
Ah Comcast they don’t know what to do much less how to do it

Servius  Heiner <<::do I really need to know what the normal and the derivative do? Will I ever use this? Will this solve world hunger?::>>

Yes. applied properly this could solve world hunger... But nobody cares about dumb asses to lazy to eat so we don't.

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie (angelannie) Comcast is still trying to collect money from me for equipment they TOLD us to leave at the apartment - I told them to go f*&k themselves :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.