Relaxing Fun discussion

add on stories > When I woke up

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessicaafrank) | 257 comments Mod
When I woke up this morning, I realized I had completely forgotten to...

message 2: by Dallas (last edited Jan 09, 2009 05:33AM) (new)

Dallas | 79 comments Mod
turn the water off in the bathroom sink. I had left it slightly dripping last night because I didn't want the water pipes to burst in the freezing cold temperatures. For some reason the sink had clogged and I am standing in a half inch of water. Now I am going to be late for...

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer my hair appointment to fix this mess!! I tryed to color my hair last night a beautiful auburn...home coloring...ugh! Never again, my hair is bright pink! I have to be....

message 4: by Dallas (new)

Dallas | 79 comments Mod
at the salon in an hour, so I took some towels from the closet and sopped up the water. I had ten minutes to get to the salon by the time I was done, so I decided to take my helicopter.

As I was getting out of my helicopter and walkin in the salon, a policeman approached. "...

message 5: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) " I'm sorry Ma'am, a helicopter cannot be parked in this area. I'm going to have to ask you to please park it at the airport. It's only about 40 minutes away."...

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessicaafrank) | 257 comments Mod
I turned with that look on my face and the policeman stepped back and started laughing. My hair, I thought, my hair. I started to explain to him that I had to be at the hair salon now, now! He choked with laughter and...

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) said "i dontcare who or what u are, you cant have that here." he said. He face rd