Hades (Halo, #2) Hades question

Is anyone else a little disappointed??
Molly Tompson Molly Jun 06, 2012 05:28AM
Is anyone else a little disappointed by Hades? I loved the book.. I thought it was great.. I was just a little disappointed at this book compared to Halo.. Let me know what you have to say about it..

no not really

I actually liked it better than the first book. I liked how we got to know Xavier a bit more. Then again I still haven't read heaven yet.

the book was very good , it was just the end that threw me off. like , wtf! their relationship barely started , why are they rushing into marriage?

I feel like the story could've ended in Halo... I think it is a nonsense to actually write a trilogy about it.

deleted member Apr 29, 2013 04:27AM   0 votes
A LITTLE disappointed? *keels over laughing*

I was hugely disappointed. I felt like the last 100 pages were the only ones worth reading. A real heartbreaker, I hope Heaven is better.

Day (last edited Sep 03, 2013 12:06PM ) Sep 03, 2013 12:05PM   0 votes
The last two volumes within this series was totally lacking in character development. So was there a disappointment? Definitely! Even the well-written clarity in the detail and illustrations couldn’t save it.

I agree. It was disappointing, though it didn't seemed rushed to me but more drawn out. It took me a bit longer to finish it than Halo. But I just bought Heaven and can't wait to start it!

Halo was so good, I finished it in two days. Hades took me about 3 to get to the 100th page, but I forced myslef to finish it so I could read Heaven. I was definitly dissapointed. And frustrated when she contacted them. Anyways, Halo was amazing, but Hades just seems like a middle book in the series. Nothing more, except the ending. You could do the first 25 pages and last 50 pages, and it pretty much covers it.

hugely disappointed I couldn't finish it but I'll go back to it I suppose :(

It wasn't as good as Halo and I think it seemed a bit dragged out and rushed towards the end.... Still, it wasn't too bad.