The Legend of Zelda: Roleplay discussion

Skyward Sword > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,107 (1107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (last edited Jun 04, 2012 08:44AM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 58 comments Mod
Skyward Sword is the sixteenth game in the Zelda series, and it was released for the Wii. You can roleplay about it here.

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Huang | 2 comments THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET!!!!

message 3: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (new)

Andrea wrote: "THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET!!!!"

((Skyward Sword is good, yes! However, this discussion topic is for the roleplay. Feel free to create a character and roleplay about Skyward Sword if you want, or if you want to talk about the game more go to the discussion topic "chat".))

message 4: by Nina Sakura, ɪᴛ's ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ (new)

Zelda was sick of waiting. Link promised her that he'd meet her at the store, but he still hadn't arrived. Surely he was sleeping in... again. Although she had been expecting this, she was still quite frustrated. She marched up to Link's room in the Knight's Academy, hoping she could wake him.

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Huang | 2 comments Link was sleeping in as usual. He heard a knock on his door but ignored it and rolled over in his bed. And almost ran into the bird head that was in his face. He screamed and promptly fell out of bed.

message 6: by ✐Monica (new)

✐Monica | 5 comments Mod
Andrea wrote: "Link was sleeping in as usual. He heard a knock on his door but ignored it and rolled over in his bed. And almost ran into the bird head that was in his face. He screamed and promptly fell out of bed."

((Can you please go to the character reservation page http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9... to reserve a character? Sorry, but I actually reserved Link. ^^' Can we maybe work something out? Thanks.))

message 7: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Anybody feel like roleplay?))

message 8: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((*roleplaying))

message 9: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments ((I'm gonna introduce Kanoro, who will be a new student. Is that cool?))

message 10: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments (( Yeah sure! ^^))

message 11: by Call me Random (last edited Mar 09, 2014 07:26AM) (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments ((Sorry for delay. I was working.))

Kanoro slung a knapsack over his shoulder. It was his first day at Skyloft. He was originally from the Surface. He was extremely nervous about everything around him.

message 12: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments (( Okay sure. Plus it's called 'The Surface'. I don't know what were going to do with out the Link and Zelda... ^^))

message 13: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Hey guys! I am not quite sure at all how to introduce Ghirahim. Any suggestions?))

message 14: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Hmm... well I remember that Ghirahim sent a tornado to separate Link and Zelda after the ceremony (when they go flying with their loftwings). So you could do Ghirahim having a conversation with Demise about how he'll bring her to the surface or just him thinking of a way.

Just some ideas! ^^ ))

message 15: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments (( Plus I finally figured out who whispered Zelda's name!! O.O It was Impa.))

message 16: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Okay, cool. Thanks for the suggestions! And I always thought it was Ghirahim who whispered Zelda's name...hmmmm... I suppose we'll never know. Maybe. :) ))

message 17: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Oh, and btw, I'm probably going to end up posting in first person. It's what I'm used to doing in other rp's when I'm him. Is that alright?))

message 18: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((True true! I wonder how we'll RP without Link or Zelda. Nobody was visted these roleplays for a while and all))

message 19: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Yeah. It's been about two years since they've said anything... It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. :) ))

message 20: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Yeah, that's perfectly fine. First or thrid'll do.))

message 21: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Sweet. I will get to typing! :) ))

message 22: by Lord Ghirahim (last edited Sep 06, 2014 01:09PM) (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments Ghirahim: I teleport into the cave that's in Skyloft. ((I forgot what it was called. It's the cave that's blocked by trees.)) I materialise a rapier in my hand, carving a symbol in the ground beneath my feet. It is a summoning spell. When I activate it using dark magic, it summons legions of my monsters (creatures of my own making) here, and not the human soldiers in Demise's army back at camp. I hope to use that as a distraction so I can Zelda easier. And then...well...things will get interesting.
((Ehhhh...that wasn't my best work. I'm always bad at beginnings.))

message 23: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Beginnings are annoying. -.- It just like: "Aaarrgh! I don't wanna do the stupid beginning! It's so boring!!! (Even though it set the story... ^^;) ))

message 24: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Exactly! I always hate the beginnings. Writing them anyways. Oh, and just some extra info, but I try to make Ghirahim as in-character as possible, and sometimes that requires me putting myself in his head. So expect some somewhat darker posts from me. :) I have been told that I am a "FABULOUS" Ghirahim. Not trying to brag or anything, but I am quite proud of that fact. :) Its also kind of evident as to how far I will go to make Ghirahim sound AWESOME in my writing, which is up on my profile. :) ))

message 25: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((OoOoOohh~~ Can't wait to see this! >·< Seems intresting! :D Plus I'm fine with it. In order to be a character you need to put yourself in their shoes. Be them.))

message 26: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Haha! Yeah...that's the scary part sometimes... :) ))

message 27: by Twilight (last edited Mar 08, 2014 11:21PM) (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((I wanna rp sssooo bad but I don't if I should or not (on here at least) because someone already has Link. -_- Makes it a lot harder when they're not here, to progress. Wanna move this to the rp side?))

message 28: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Sure! I probably won't post until tomorrow, though. It's 2:25 where I am cause of Daylight Savings Time. :P))

message 29: by Twilight (last edited Mar 08, 2014 11:30PM) (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments (( Okay! ^^ We'll start tomoorow then. Oh, and it's 3:30 here (if you might be wondering...?)))

message 30: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Okay, so you're an hour ahead of me. That's the same with my other rp friends.))

message 31: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((M'kays. Well ciao! ))

message 32: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Well, I am back! Want to start?))

message 33: by Twilight (last edited Mar 09, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Sorry for taking so long to answer! ^^; My mom made me clean.))

Link opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by darkness.

W-What? Where am I!?' He thought to himself, turning his head frantically. Suddenly a ear-piercing screech filled the silence and a big indescribable beast stood before him, bearing it's fangs upward. A dark black liquid was oozing around the beast as it let out another scream making Link step back in what seemed like shock or fear.

Out of nowhere, a blinding bright purple light illuminated the area like a beacon of hope and began to speak.

"Rise Link..." A feminine robotic-like voice called out. "The time has come for you to awaken... You are fated to have a hand in a great destiny, and it will soon find you... The time has come for you to awaken..." She paused. "Link..."

The beast gave an unapproved screech and the bright light shone brighter then disappeared. The scram still continued but started to morf into something fimilar.

'What the...' Link to a quick look to his left, then right, and became face to face with a purple loftwing. It gave a bird call.

~*~*~*~
Link jumped out of his bed and onto the wooden floor.

"Huh..." His half lidded eyes looked around the room till they landed on the lavender colored loftwing. It turned it head slightly then chucked a cream colored letter with a red seal, from its mouth. Giving one last cry, the large bird flapped its wings and flew off.

((That seemed like a lot... ^^" Just wanted to get us started.))

message 34: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((It's fine. And you did a good job with it, btw!))
Ghirahim: A sneer curls my lips as I cast about for the goddess's aura. I sense her at the statue of the goddess. "How ironic..." I murmur. "I don't believe she knows..." With a swift movement, I stab the blade I hold in my hand into the center of the symbol on the ground. The symbol glows blood red. I chuckle as I turn away. "Run away, little goddess...I am coming for you..."

message 35: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments Kanoro was taken back by the cold dark wind that rushed through his hair. "Don't tell me it's going to rain on my first day!" He yelped. Kanoro brush some hair away from his face and glanced into the darkness.
"Hello?" He called out. "Is anyone there?"

message 36: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments Ghirahim: I teleport to a shadowed area of the Knight Academy. As I glance around, I notice a figure at the end of the hall. I smirk as I silently walk closer, materializing my black rapier.

message 37: by Twilight (last edited Mar 09, 2014 06:14PM) (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Hey, is it alright if I introduce my new OC? She's in the 'Characters' section.))

message 38: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Sure! Go for it!))

message 39: by Twilight (last edited Mar 10, 2014 03:07AM) (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments It as just an average day for 16 year old, Lily Frost. She would come home from school, finish her homework, then be playing a game from her favorite videogame series 'The Legend of Zelda'.

"Hmmm...What should I play today?" She tought to herself, her eyes scrolling across the shelves with games that were colloected over the years. Her eyes landed on Skywayd Sword. "Well, I might as well try and beat this again!" She chirped.

Grabbing the game out of the golden box, she inserted it into her wii and waited for the title screen. Pressing the 'A' button on her pink 'Wii-motion Plus' remote, she started humming 'The great fairy song' which was the menu screen.

((hold on))

message 40: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments But oddly, the screen turned pitch black, excpt for some glowing purple letters on the screen. It was an odd language known as Hylian, but being the fan she was, Lily could translate it.

"To the girl choosen by the goddess, you're time has come for you to arrive. A great danger shall arise and the Hero along side with the friend of the goddess must be awoken. You're time has come... dearest Lilith."

Lily blinked at the screen once. Then twice.

"What the h-"

Suddenly a huge white spinning portal appear and to suck her in.

"N-No! I can't go!" She screamed as her hands held onto the bedframe.

She had read countless fanfictions about Zelda fans being sent into the games, but she thought that she would never be one. She was always happy about it, thinking how amazing it would be to travel with the Hero in green.

But she didn't want to go now.

She tried so hard to hold onto the frame but her fingers slowly slipped and then she fell through the portal screaming. Afterwards, the portal shut closed.

Lily's bedroom door was opened by her older brother Nick.

"Lily?" He called. He heard a faint screaming m outside and checked to see if she was home. She as no where in her. He shrugged, thinking she must have stayed after school for something.

~*~*~*~
The bright portal dropped her off inside of what was known as Skyloft Academy.

"AAAAAAHH!!" She landed right ontop of something that fell with an 'OMPH!' then suddenly the weight dissapear.

"Are you alright?!" A male voice asked, worried for the poor girl. But she wasn't paying attention since her eyes began to fill with tears that were on the brink of falling.

((That's all I can post for now. See you guys later! ^^ And thanks Ghirahim for the comment before on the intro! Really appreciate it! :)))

message 41: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Your welcome! :) And who should be the "male voice?" Ghirahim?))

message 42: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Haha....rather, me?))

message 43: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments Lord Ghirahim wrote: "Ghirahim: I teleport to a shadowed area of the Knight Academy. As I glance around, I notice a figure at the end of the hall. I smirk as I silently walk closer, materializing my black rapier."

((Is the figure at the end of the hall Kanoro? Just want to make sure.))

message 44: by Twilight (last edited Mar 10, 2014 11:39AM) (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((First off, like Random asked, is the figure at the end of the hall Kanoro?))

message 45: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Oooh!!! I just came up with an idea! :D What I was originally going to do was Lily landed on Ghirahim then he dissapeared and Kanoro found her. But nnoooww~~! What if Lily landed on Kanoro then Ghirahim didn't want to be discovered, so he teleported Lily and himself outside to chat? Then Lily woukd be all like "Meeaann! As if I'd every help such a jerk!" but Ghirahim is going to act nice to her just for his evil plans!

What do you guys think?))

message 46: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((Yes. The figure at the end of the hall is Kanoro. And Twilight, that's what I was thinking! Ghirahim could..."seduce?" Lily for his evil plan type thing. But, question: did Lily fall on Ghirahim or Kanoro? Just want to make sure.))

message 47: by Twilight (new)

Twilight (Heroingreen) | 257 comments ((Wait wait wait! You watch MLP?! 0.0 Also love the idea with Ghirahim "seducing" her and she fell on Kanoro.))

message 48: by Lord Ghirahim (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments ((MLP? What? And okay. I'll get to typing.))

message 49: by Lord Ghirahim (last edited Mar 10, 2014 01:59PM) (new)

Lord Ghirahim (lordghirahim) | 501 comments Ghirahim: I stop abruptly as something...no, SOMEONE...falls on the boy at the end of the hall. Cursing in Demon mentally, I teleport closer to them, still in the shadows, so I can clearly see what is going on.

message 50: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random | 360 comments Kanoro yelled in pain after someone had fallen on him.
"OK great!" He snapped. "This is a great way to start my first day here!" He glanced up. It was a girl wearing clothes that Kanoro wasn't familiar with. "Mind getting off me?" he asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23