Divergence discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Donna (ohnoitsdonna) | 9 comments What do you guys think of Eric? Even though he's evil and cruel, he's really interesting to read about.

message 2: by Bj (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bj | 1 comments I agree, I kinda liked him yet didn't like him

Angie | 4 comments i hate him, but it's true, he's really interesting to the story

Donna (ohnoitsdonna) | 9 comments He's an evil douchebag, but I just love reading the parts where he torments Four and Tris. :D

message 5: by Lilly (new) - added it

Lilly He's really cool as a villian. He's actually very interesting and sympathizable (if that's a word). I really like him.

Donna (ohnoitsdonna) | 9 comments Same! Thank god I'm not the only one who likes him. After I finished I was like: Huh. Am I mad for liking a villiam?

message 7: by Lilly (last edited Oct 13, 2012 05:33PM) (new) - added it

Lilly I was so sad when (view spoiler)

You can feel really bad for him. Four is just efortlessly amazing, and Eric is always second best. He's only given positions when Four doesn't want them. Poor Eric :(

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate him so much! The only reason I think it's good that he's in the book is because it gives someone to compare with Four (therefore making him so much better!!) and it gives someone that Tris can beat up! :D

yael In between with this guy. He was interesting but yet sadistic

Zitlali | 17 comments i love Eric
i mean he's evil but interesting i just cant hate him
am i wrong for believing that!!!

Cassia | 9 comments Donna wrote: "What do you guys think of Eric? Even though he's evil and cruel, he's really interesting to read about." I agree he was interesting the way he worked but kinde liked him not a lot but not alot

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 91 comments He was an interesting villain and for sure creeped me out! He was very sadistic