Deliria for Delirium discussion

Lauren Oliver
This topic is about Lauren Oliver
Requiem > cant wait anymore!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara (sara_gru) | 2 comments kay im sort of freaking out here! poor alex, i felt so baddd when he was like " dont believe her", like the kid gets the crap beaten out of him, shot, taken away to rot- AND manages to escape, all for Lena, and after only a year and a half, she just MOVES ON! WTF! its like every single time she's thrown into a shitty situation with a hot guy, shes gotta jump him! we get it, you just realized you can love, woopie for you! that it not an excuse to just fall for every guy who thinks your cute! Dammit. Feels great to let those feelings out :)

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (goodreadscomc_taylor) Sara wrote: "kay im sort of freaking out here! poor alex, i felt so baddd when he was like " dont believe her", like the kid gets the crap beaten out of him, shot, taken away to rot- AND manages to escape, all ..."

Could not agree more Sara!! Grrrrr :( After reading Pandemonium I have come to the conclusion that Alex is just to good for her....that's just IMHO tho lol!

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariajo0505) | 14 comments Totally agree!!!

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara (sara_gru) | 2 comments i cant wait till 2013!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Brienne (new)

Brienne | 31 comments Sara wrote: "kay im sort of freaking out here! poor alex, i felt so baddd when he was like " dont believe her", like the kid gets the crap beaten out of him, shot, taken away to rot- AND manages to escape, all ..."

Kay baby i agree with everything you say but the worst thing is... It wasnt a year and a half. It was six months