Bloodrose (Nightshade #3; Nightshade World #6) Bloodrose discussion

Logan

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood what do you think Adne meant when she said "Logan's going back.....Back to the very beginnning" ?

bc to me that kinda sounded like there was going to be anouther book even thought i know there isnt going to be

Samantha I think it was just that before the wars and things the magical people like him weren't so bad. I think she meant that he's going back to what it was like towards the beginning of their race.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood maybe.....but just the way she said it made it sound like whatever was in thouse books were either really good or REALLY bad.

Christy There is going to be a prequel to the series! So maybe it will say something about him in them..

Rift

Christy Check it out!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Ema wrote: "I sort of wanted to know more about Logan; he was kind of interesting."

i thought the same thing at some points...in the books. hopeful he gets a part in Rift

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood srughs... the way it disgripeds the book and the storyline. it does sound like he wouldnt be born yet. but maybe it's when he goes back or somthing like that....i have NO idea