What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Daddy's Little Angel (Bedeviled, #1)
This topic is about Daddy's Little Angel
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl with a devil Father [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 14 comments It's a book I've read along time ago. The story was about a girl who thought that her father was or left them until her birthday (15th if I remember correctly.) Her mother believed in the practice of magic and was somewhat religious so she did not tell her daughter about having a father (the girl's dad)for a demon. Only when the father and daughter saw each other would the daughter know the truth. The father gave the daughter access to the concert she wanted to go and was asked to go up the stage. The band sang her a happy birthday song. At the end the father tells her that she has powers, so she tries to use them by reversing the time. The father tells her that they would still practice.

I believe this is a series book. YA. Most of the time the story is in a school, so I think the daughter is still studying high school or middle school. There would be romance in the middle of the story.
This is all I could remember. I wish everyone would help me find the book since I would like to read the series.

message 2: by dragongrli (new)

dragongrli | 36 comments Daddy's Little Angel (Bedeviled, #1) by Shani Petroff

This looks like it

message 3: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 14 comments Thank you very much! You found it :))