The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) The Lying Game question

Who has read this series?
Carly Carly May 31, 2012 05:55AM
Who has read the lying games series? What do you think of it? What book was your favourite and why?
I am on the 3rd one and so far so good. :)

I'm on the second one and I really hope that people at my library read faster so I can get the third one!!

I've read all three and loved it! I can't wait to read the 4th book so I can finally have some closure. :)

i have loved it

I have read all 4 books and I love them!! I was hooked with the first one and I fell in love with it. Now im currently reading the #4th on "Hide and Seek" I cant wait for the 5th one to come out in Feb 2013. <:)

I love the series,THOUGH THE THIRD WAS THE BEST cant wait for the 4th book..this series is a real thriller...loved the fact that this series was everything it promised to be so not being let down so far is a huge relief..

I totally can't wait for the fourth one!!

Totally love it n I'm waiting on #3 in the series. Must read n anything Sara Shepard writes is a must read PRONTO!!!!!!!!

Carly Hide And Seek comes out July 31 ok? Make sure you get it :)
Jul 16, 2012 08:11AM · flag
Tonya I sure will but I'm still waiting to get Hide and Seek but so glad I got some answers in the third one Two Truths and a Lie. Looking forward to readin ...more
Sep 06, 2012 07:29AM · flag

me! I like the third one and I can't wait for the next book... I'm so intrigued by this one..:)