The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3)
This topic is about The Hero of Ages
Mistborn > Hero of Ages Part IV-Beautiful Destroyer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie, The Malazan Queen of Chaos (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maggie K | 1202 comments Mod
Ruin is pulling ahead!

OK-this section was a bit slower here, but it was contemplation time, exposition time, crushing on the sister time...you know what I mean.

I have to say the world building is really coming together here. We are going to be a hair-breadth away from the end of the world!

Heidi | 71 comments At the end of the section I was so proud of Spook for figuring out that Kelsier wasn't real and saving Urteau! He's turned out to be a real hero.

Helen Spook really grew through this book, I really enjoyed his sections.

message 4: by V (new) - rated it 5 stars

V (victoire) | 2 comments I was so afraid that Spook was going to go wrong and also ended up being so proud of him. I can't imagine having Ruin in your head is easy to ignore. And he ended up figuring out that something was messing with others, too! I forgot all about the shard stuck in him until it was mentioned again. xD He really grew past awkwardly giving Vin a handkerchief.

I became incredibly confused about how the heroes were going to save the day in this part, though. It all seemed so impossible.

Helen I'd completely forgotton his shard until it was rementioned. Wierd how you get played.