Writing > My own story that I started to write

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole, Writing... (new)

Nicole | 3 comments Mod
What I have written so far of my story.

Chapter 1 of The Bunny Rabbit!

Leslie

There I (Shelby Taci) was, all alone in the woods of a graveyard and then popped out an awesome BUNNY RABBIT! I loved it and took it home. I loved it so much I decided to name it as well as keeping it! Then it came to me; I should name her Leslie!

Later on in the day, my mom took me to the pet store to buy things for us to care for Leslie. We bought food for her and a crate for her to live in and toys and bowls for her food and water and entertainment as in everything a bunny would want and best of all we even got her a slip'n'slide! (My mom said we could use it when it got warmer outside since we lived in Illinois and the season was early spring.) She was going to enjoy all the stuff we got her for sure!

When my mom and I returned home, she was gone! We looked everywhere and then finally we found her in the basement. What a great hiding spot. Who would think of the bathroom down there? Once we got a hold of her, we took her to my room and fed her.

A few hours later, she started to get bored, and then I remembered to tell my mom to get me her toys to play with. She sure did enjoy those toys!

Then as night began to fall, I fed her one last time and put her in her crate. She fell asleep in no time. I could why with as big as her day was. She was so cute as she fell asleep.

Chapter 2 of The Bunny Rabbit!

Scary Night

Three weeks later from finding Leslie, I lie on my bed at 3:00 A.M. and just now notice something in my room is missing. "Leslie", I cried as I noticed her crate was empty. I sobbed for about five minutes and then I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Shelby, are you all right? Can I come in?" my mother asked.

I finally got enough energy to break my sobs just to say, "No, I'm not all right. Please do come in."

"What's wrong?" asked my mom.

All I could do was point to the empty crate and in an instant she was by my side comforting me.

"She...Not...Why?...Where?...How?...LESLIE!!!", I sobbed.

"Honey, I will help you look for her in the morning, but right now, you need some rest." whispered my mom.

"But..." I started to say.

"But nothing"

"Fine", I said.

Soon she left the room and before I knew it, I was fast asleep. Then with a flop of my arm, it stung like a thousand wasps stinging every inch of my body. Once I opened my eyes, I realized Leslie had reappeared and bit me. I let out a blood curdling scream and this time my mom and dad ran to the room only seconds after I screamed.

"What happened?!" they both said at once in unison.

"My arm, my arm! It stings!" I yelled.

"We're gonna take you to the hospital in just two minutes. I say to so we can get prepared." yelled (over my screaming in pain) my dad.

"Hurry!" I yelled at once.

message 2: by Thorn (new)

Thorn | 2 comments right.... a bunny?!?!?!

message 3: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (ceciliajh) | 2 comments Sounds a lot like "Bunnicula" to me (no offense). I have a feeling the bunny (Leslie) will turn out to be a vampire. Am I right? Good story anyways, I think. Thank you for not having any spelling or grammatical errors! I really appreciate it.

message 4: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (ceciliajh) | 2 comments And... why were you in the graveyard in the first place?

message 5: by Nicole, Writing... (new)

Nicole | 3 comments Mod
I was actually going for a bunicula theme in the first place and it was something random that came to mind!

message 6: by Thorn (new)

Thorn | 2 comments now I am going to have to sleep with a night light again!! jking!

message 7: by Nicole, Writing... (new)

Nicole | 3 comments Mod
haha lol!