Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice discussion

Adrian or Dimitri?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Shruti I love Dimitri but I think I will go with Adrian because sometimes Dimitri just seem so up tight, do'nt get me wrong its just that with Adrian you can have some fun and he wouldnt judge you. So I go with Adrian!

Heather B Do you mean as a personal choice? Or for Rose in the books?

Taitem ADRIAN!!!!!!! <3 Adrian is gorgeous and funny and sweet AND he isn't controlling.

Nicole i love rose and Dimitri and how she describes their time together you left there and you felt their chemistry as she decides it with Dimitri. it did not feel the same with adrian.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Adrian!!!!!!!!!!! he is amazing, hilarious and loveable.

message 6: by Jennifer (last edited Apr 10, 2012 11:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer ADRIAN!!! TIMES A MILLION BILLION TRILLION!!!!

I kept hoping Strigoi Dimitri would get staked.

Whitney St-Marseille DIMITRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's strong, powerful, handsome, humble, compassionate, fierce and protective.

Shruti Heather wrote: "Do you mean as a personal choice? Or for Rose in the books?"

Personal choice :)

Shruti Taitem wrote: "ADRIAN!!!!!!! <3 Adrian is gorgeous and funny and sweet AND he isn't controlling."

Iknow!!! I hate it when guys are so controlling!! I get so mad I just want to kick their ass.

Nicole Whitney wrote: "DIMITRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's strong, powerful, handsome, humble, compassionate, fierce and protective."
Thank you ! That is my dream guy the way he looks at rose is so cute

Heather B Shruti wrote: "Heather wrote: "Do you mean as a personal choice? Or for Rose in the books?"

Personal choice :)"

Than I think I have to still say Dimitri. He is probably exactly how I would picture my perfect guy. That's not to say Adrian isn't great, I love him too. He is just different, and it's hard to compare the two really. But I would still have to choose Dimitri for me personally.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ So far we have:
Adrian: 5
Dimitri: 4

you can check if u don't believe me.

Shruti Alexia wrote: "So far we have:
Adrian: 5
Dimitri: 4

you can check if u don't believe me."

LOL

Shruti Alexia wrote: "Adrian!!!!!!!!!!! he is amazing, hilarious and loveable."

hahaha totally loveable, expect the times when he is so furstrating!

Shruti Jennifer wrote: "ADRIAN!!! TIMES A MILLION BILLION TRILLION!!!!

I kept hoping Strigoi Dimitri would get staked."

I know eh?

Shruti Whitney wrote: "DIMITRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's strong, powerful, handsome, humble, compassionate, fierce and protective."

True very true! I like Dimitri always have just I like Adrian better

Shruti Heather wrote: "Shruti wrote: "Heather wrote: "Do you mean as a personal choice? Or for Rose in the books?"

Personal choice :)"

Than I think I have to still say Dimitri. He is probably exactly how I would pictu..."

Thats cool! I totally understand cuz we all know Adrian is not really stable so I get and he is pretty awesome!

Rebecca dunagan dimiti, sorry guys, but he is way cooler, and, i just love him!

Deseree Rose can have Dimitri I'll have Adrian all to my self.

Shruti Deseree wrote: "Rose can have Dimitri I'll have Adrian all to my self."

LOL

Shruti Rebecca wrote: "dimiti, sorry guys, but he is way cooler, and, i just love him!"

:) LOL

Adrian: 6
Dimitri: 5

Vrushali ADRIAN......he is awesome...

Cheyenne card adrian for rose...dimitri is mine!!!...:P

Deseree Cheyenne wrote: "adrian for rose...dimitri is mine!!!...:P"

Better yet you get Dimitri and I'll have Adrian :D

message 26: by Yuyu (last edited Apr 21, 2012 10:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yuyu Hakusho DIMITRI!
He's mature and tall--er, that's why. lol.
Adrian smokes and drinks and it's so disgusting..
I don't care if it's because of his spirit power thing, but it's still gross.
Despite that though, I felt sorry for him when Rose cheated on him. Her cheating is just not acceptable, I mean he gave their relationship his all and Rose just went straight to Dimitri. I know Dimitri's hot, but she could have told Adrian first.

Shruti Janica wrote: "DIMITRI!
He's mature and tall--er, that's why. lol.
Adrian smokes and drinks and it's so disgusting..
I don't care if it's because of his spirit power thing, but it's still gross.
Despite that tho..."

NOOO!! LOL it is NOT disgusting!!! I think it kinda crazy which makes me want him more!

Shruti Jade wrote: "dimitri is the commmmooooooooooon type, isnt he?!! and i dont like his intensity....
ADRIAN is special:) and has flaws, yes- like a human being. so ADRIANNNNNNNNNN"

True that!! Too much intensity is so not good!

message 29: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Marin Dimitri

Veronica DIMITRI!!!!!

Adrian: 9
Dimitri: 9

We Have a TIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Vrushali ADRIAN fans, where are you all?

message 34: by Ami (last edited Apr 24, 2012 09:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ami B dimitri, hes so great. hes a fighter and loves rose more. hes super good looking plus he has an awesome accent. Their both great but adrian is a little frivolous

Brittany Even though I love them both, for me I"d have to go with Dimitri. I just like him a little more than Adrian haha.

Maria Duran DIMITRI!!! I so totally love him....

Diana lullaby aww, I love Adrian. He's like a little boy. But I love Dimitri more. The love between him and Rose is.....very intense but beautiful.

Shruti Vrushali wrote: "ADRIAN fans, where are you all?"

LOL we are here!!

Shruti Ami wrote: "dimitri, hes so great. hes a fighter and loves rose more. hes super good looking plus he has an awesome accent. Their both great but adrian is a little frivolous"

Huh never thought it that way, I guess you're right

Shruti Brittany wrote: "Even though I love them both, for me I"d have to go with Dimitri. I just like him a little more than Adrian haha."

Aww just a little?

Shruti Diana wrote: "aww, I love Adrian. He's like a little boy. But I love Dimitri more. The love between him and Rose is.....very intense but beautiful."

True it is very beautiful. But Adrain is just a sweet!!

Shruti Maria wrote: "DIMITRI!!! I so totally love him...."

LOOL

Georgia Dimitri all the way, he suites Rose better

S.L.J. Adrian is frivolous on the outside...loving, deep, loyale, brave and in constant agony on the inside.

He'd be a cool friend to have in real life. :)

Vrushali finally... a vote for adrian after a long time...

message 46: by Ritu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ritu Raveendran adrian ofcourse

Jenny Cobb I love both of them but I think that Dimitri belongs with Rose and Adrian belongs with Sydney.

Rachel Dimitri!!! He is a much better character. Although I felt bad for Adrian until Sidney's story

Diana uh idk i love them both but i'm going with dimitri

Brittany Shruti wrote: "Brittany wrote: "Even though I love them both, for me I"d have to go with Dimitri. I just like him a little more than Adrian haha."

Aww just a little?"

Lol I just saw that. Yeah, just a little more. I know that it would never last between me and Adrian. For me, the partying-type people are better off my friends. That and I like my men strong (which is why I love me some hockey players lmao) And I'm guessing Dimitri has nice strong thighs. I love nice strong thigh ;]

« previous 1 3 4 5 6