Passion (Fallen, #3) Passion discussion

A question about Daniel's soul

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Natalia Daniel Grigori is a fallen angel, but still, how is it possible that he killed a lot of people in the past (like in Chichen Itza and China) and still had a pure, bright soul? I haven't read the Bible, so I can't be sure about the details, but I guess killing is one of the deadly sins and it had to have some impact on his angelic nature. Or did the fact that it was self-defense/protecting Luce make it right?
Because is is clear from the book, that he still has the right to side with Heaven.
What do you think?

Victoria Parker Yes he still has the right to side with Heaven.But yes he did kill those people because they were gonna hurt Luce so it was okay and his soul is still clean because he only killed the ones who were gonna kill him or her and remember he fell so he is a fallen angel so i think it doesnt make much a difference because he fell. This is probally wrong but thats what i think! :)

Lupe WARNING SPOILER!!!

Wait i got really confused , i know daniel is immortal but , for example when luce was with the Mayans and past daniel was there too but he LOOKED different ,so my question is how on earth does he look different if he is immortal? Or is he like Bill (lucifer) can he turn in to different people??? O.o

Victoria Parker I think he just changed how he looked for her and got tired of the same old look so changed and i think even though he is immortal he becomes more mature during the years..

Rahel Abraham Victoria wrote: "I think he just changed how he looked for her and got tired of the same old look so changed and i think even though he is immortal he becomes more mature during the years.." i never understood that either i kind of overlooked that along with the murder thing because he was a fallen angel. do you think it will be explained in rapture?

Jesserie i never thought of that but now im curious too

Victoria Parker Ya i think it might.. depends..i hope it does maybe i think the writer does that to let our imagination think of something to make it better and keep us wanting more or just to leave something to unfold in the next book..or she just wants to leave it a mystery lol :)

Maxine Rahel wrote: "Victoria wrote: "I think he just changed how he looked for her and got tired of the same old look so changed and i think even though he is immortal he becomes more mature during the years.." i neve..."

I hope so! im expecting that the last book-rapture will reveal all secrets behind the 3 books.

Maxine i was also curious why is cam in another past life of luce like in helston.. and here's another question is luce really meant for someone else not daniel? if not with him then.... who?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lupe wrote: "WARNING SPOILER!!!

Wait i got really confused , i know daniel is immortal but , for example when luce was with the Mayans and past daniel was there too but he LOOKED different ,so my question is..."

Guys, see, when I read "Fallen in Love", there's a part there, where they can change their mortal guises like Roland's statement, I guess, it's like: "I can change to a wrinkled man" (?). I don't know, but I think angels or demons can do that. :)

Shruthi I am not sure either but I don't think Daniel can do that