Book Boyfriends discussion

General > You know you're addicted to books when...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Christina J. (new)

Christina J.  (dailygeofffix) | 89 comments Mod
You know you're addicted to books when...

You actually feel excited to get home from work so you can order books.

message 2: by Christina J. (new)

Christina J.  (dailygeofffix) | 89 comments Mod
When you feel a rush buying new books.

message 3: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) | 2670 comments Mod
When you have to buy books every month.

message 4: by Jennifer, Team Vare Bear (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) | 2091 comments Mod
Your bookcase shelves are starting to bow in and you still want to add more.

message 5: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new)

You use words like Jareds and Oh my Ian.

message 6: by Sam (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments You feel euphoric when you talk to other people about books (and the boys within).

message 7: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Your secret one and only crush is a book guy

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments You spend time having imaginary conversations with awesome heroines and hot guys from books, and when people look at you weird you simply ask, "Do you like to read?" while trying to keep the excitement from your voice.

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments LisaLisa *adrian & patch* wrote: "Your secret one and only crush is a book guy"

Good one! Even better when you fantasize about your book guy when out with your boyfriend. Lol

message 10: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Mary wrote: "LisaLisa *adrian & patch* wrote: "Your secret one and only crush is a book guy"

Good one! Even better when you fantasize about your book guy when out with your boyfriend. Lol"

Hahahaa but i dont have a real boyfriend xD, my book guys are good enough now. They always know just the right thing to say, and theyre soo beautiful. Cheer me up too <3

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments LisaLisa *adrian & patch* wrote: "Mary wrote: "LisaLisa *adrian & patch* wrote: "Your secret one and only crush is a book guy"

Good one! Even better when you fantasize about your book guy when out with your boyfriend. Lol"

Hah..."

Keep waiting for the right one too! It's all the more sweeter than.

message 12: by Emily V (new)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 228 comments You know your obsessed when you litrally force your friends to read something and then keep asking if they've read it yet. (seriously my friends get sooo annoyed!)

message 13: by Sam (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments Emily wrote: "You know your obsessed when you litrally force your friends to read something and then keep asking if they've read it yet. (seriously my friends get sooo annoyed!)"

ikr.....
if my friends won't read it, i read it to them.
there aren't enough people in the world who are in love with the world's sweetest boys!
:)

message 14: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  (fabbysabby) | 12 comments When the characters aren't really characters and it feels like you know each and every one of them personally, making you a little sad when the book is coming to an end. Almost as if you lost a friend.

message 15: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) When your book depression affects others.

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments When you dream about being in the books you read.

message 17: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) haha its funny how guilty i am of so many of these xD

message 18: by Mary (new)

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments Sam wrote: "When you dream about being in the books you read."

This is me! Lol

message 19: by Kiarra (new)

Kiarra rothwell (KIEDA) | 8 comments when your mom punishes you by taking away your books.
(i think id rather be grounded).

message 20: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) its sad how dreamily i talk about the guys in books...and the fact that its my lifes dream to meet adrian and at least hug him. if not, patch will do, too. *sigh* <3

message 21: by Mary (new)

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "its sad how dreamily i talk about the guys in books...and the fact that its my lifes dream to meet adrian and at least hug him. if not, patch will do, too. *sigh* <3"

So cute! Go a head and dream, honey, life is so much better that way......

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments Kiarra wrote: "when your mom punishes you by taking away your books.
(i think id rather be grounded)."

What about your iPod, iPhone, iPad, nook, kindle.......etc?

message 23: by Arushi (last edited Mar 05, 2012 08:40PM) (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) LoL i'd sneak out to the library. Or friends' places. They are STOCKED with books.

message 24: by 110099 (new)

110099 When u stay up all night reading

message 25: by 110099 (new)

110099 When u fantasize a wedding and life with Dimitri :D

message 26: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Confidence wrote: "When u stay up all night reading"

true dat. and when you stay up all night reading, knowing you have homework to do and you have to wake up at 6 the next morning....like i did last night xD i finished my book though ;)

message 27: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  (fabbysabby) | 12 comments LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "Confidence wrote: "When u stay up all night reading"

true dat. and when you stay up all night reading, knowing you have homework to do and you have to wake up at 6 the next morning....like i did l..."

Same here! I was awake till 2am last night flipping through my book and didn't even care that school was the next morning! It was totally worth it though

message 28: by Krista (new)

Krista Holle | 28 comments I'm on the other side of the coin. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to read, but I'm REALLY addicted to writing books. You know you have a problem when you can write for 12 hours straight without blinking. When writing gets in the way of life--like making dinner.

message 29: by Kiarra (new)

Kiarra rothwell (KIEDA) | 8 comments Mary wrote: "Kiarra wrote: "when your mom punishes you by taking away your books.

What about your iPod, iPhone, iPad, nook, kindle.......etc?"

those too!!!

message 30: by Nightmagic (new)

Nightmagic  Magic (nightmagic) | 86 comments i want to get every book about rogue vampires

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments You know you're addicted when you have conversations with the characters. XD

message 32: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 14 comments you stay up late at night and even if you know you'll be dead tired in the morning you read on

you think about books 24 7

when you go into a book store you feel like a kid in the candy shop

message 33: by Mary (new)

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments when you read 5 in one day!

message 34: by Mel (new)

Mel | 185 comments When you feel oddly empty inside without a new book to read:)

message 35: by Jessica | (new)

Jessica | Secrets of the Stories (secretofthestories) Kiarra wrote: "when your mom punishes you by taking away your books.

YES! At least when you're grounded you still have the books to keep you company!

message 36: by Shannon (new)

Shannon When you get anxious when you are away from your books when other things get in the way. (Like work)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 531 comments When you dream about the book your reading

message 38: by Mary (new)

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "When you dream about the book your reading"

All the time!!!!

message 39: by Mary (new)

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments Shannon wrote: "When you get anxious when you are away from your books when other things get in the way. (Like work)"

AHAHAHAHA! Work funnny!

message 40: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new)

Confidence wrote: "When u fantasize a wedding and life with Dimitri :D"

Nice one! :D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

You start crying when ANYTHING happens in ur fave book.

message 42: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Brown (_itsabookthing_) | 24 comments my ways to prove i'm obbsessed with books:
A)i won't sleep until 4 am on weekends or 3 am on weekdays (i have to wake up at 7 to go to school) to read my book with the nightlight on my ipod.

B) i cry when my book boyfriend dies.

C) i yell out loud at the female character for breaking my guys heart or choosing the other guy.

D) i read half the book out loud to my aunt who i know for a fact isn't listening.

E) i spend a sixty dollars in a book store and told my mom i wasn't planning on leaving.

F) i read 6 million words for school (some stupid program that counts all the words you read)

G) When watching The Hunger Games the first saturday it came out i yelled super loud at the screen for secnes that didn't match the book. (i also yelled "I love you Peeta AND I VOLENTUEER FOR TRIBUTE"

H) My Libarian told me i reached the maximum number of libary check outs.. (Seriously, in what world is 30 books to much?

I) I read four books in one day

J) My mom threatens to stop buying me books and cut off my libary card.. (is that possible?)

K) my teacher tells me to stop reading and pay attention (Okay y=mx+b, now can you PLEASE leave me to drool on my fantasy boyfriend in peace?)

L)i force my friends to read my favorite book and beg them to finish it so we can talk about it.

I'm just going to stop here before i add my own letter to the alphabet...

message 43: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Jones (bljonesbooks) | 161 comments You know your addicted to books when your idea of fun is to go on amazon/a book website and look at books for hours, then find new ones to add to every book lovers best friend THE BOOK LIST, and if you are as addicted as me you have at least 2 or 3 book lists of A4 paper filled (both sides rofl).

Also when you start day dreaming about being in the book with your favourite characters, and by this i mean you are in the book not just imagining yourself as the main character (when you start imagining it being actually you then that is when you have raised the mentalistic bar up a notch rofl). You imagine youself fighting evil, kicking some ass, or just simply hanging out (kissing the face off) the boys in book rofl xxx

message 44: by Emily V (new)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 228 comments When you finish an awesome series you feel really depressed that there are no more.

message 45: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) you keep buying them when you still have too many other ones to read!

message 46: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Ursula the sea witch wrote: "when you want to scream in frustration because the book u just read was a cliffhanger and it left u with more questions than awnsers"

I feel that way about a book I just finished!!!

message 47: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) When you're apalled if anyone says that they don't like reading for fun D:

message 48: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Jones (bljonesbooks) | 161 comments LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "When you're apalled if anyone says that they don't like reading for fun D:"

Those people just haven't found the right book yet we should feel obligated to help them, let them join our circle of metalisticness ;) x

message 49: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Ursula the sea witch wrote: "LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "Ursula the sea witch wrote: "when you want to scream in frustration because the book u just read was a cliffhanger and it left u with more questions than aw..."

Lol i think i only need to wait 2 years :/

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I kno when im a book addict because:
I cry and yell throw my book at the wall if somebody dies etc.
ur teacher has 2 tell u to stop dancing cause ALEX IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY!!!!
u get VERY emotional when u read a book.....
i could go on 4ever.....

« previous 1 3