Addicted to YA discussion

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
This topic is about The Battle of the Labyrinth
Series > The Battle of the Labyrinth

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Zohal AWESOME book of the series

message 3: by cy (new) - rated it 5 stars

cy Loved the maze!! so goood!! :)

message 4: by Ela (last edited Apr 19, 2012 03:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela I can actually remeber what happened in this one! (I tend to get confused in long series and they all blend together) But I really liked this book, the maze was really cool!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments The best in the series I feel.... It had some of the funniest and saddest moments. I cried when Pan passed on. But felt so proud of Grover. And Percy and Annabeth!!! They grew up sooo much!!! It had Poseidon and Nico too!!!! AMAZING does not begin to cover it..

message 6: by cy (new) - rated it 5 stars

cy And tyson? how could you forget Tyson, tsk tsk! :)

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments My bad... How can I forget adorable little Tyson...[well not so little but you get it..]

message 8: by cy (new) - rated it 5 stars

cy PEANUT BUTTER FISH PONIES!!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 457 comments "Tyson?? He's fine... Though peanut butter is a strange war cry." -Poseidon

Nicole Sanglay (speckintheuniverse) | 92 comments I cried when Daedalus died. It's one of those tales from Greek mythology that Rick gave a twist on. I did not expect him to redeem himself like that. I used to hate him for what he did, but because of Rick's insight on Daedalus's character, my opinion of him changed.

message 11: by cy (new) - rated it 5 stars

cy definitely :)

message 12: by Fatima (new)

Fatima AMAZING BOOK!!! the maze was awesome!!!

Harmony | 13 comments It's been a whole since I've read this series, I think this book was great

message 14: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya | 35 comments I LOVED the Series! This book was probably my favourite. The ending with the prophecy and Luke, I remember getting goosebumps because Luke was my favourite character.

message 15: by Breana (new)

Breana Hollis | 4 comments I loved it it was sad and happy but the saddest part was when I finished it.

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I read this series so long ago but now I'm re-reading it and it's AMAZING.

Flore (florefritz) ♥Maya♥ wrote: "I LOVED the Series! This book was probably my favourite. The ending with the prophecy and Luke, I remember getting goosebumps because Luke was my favourite character."

I loved the whole serie (well i mean i've read 4 or 5 books) but can't remember what you mean by luke's prophecy?

message 18: by Janna (last edited Feb 28, 2014 09:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Janna (mzhyde) | 469 comments Loved the book. I really liked how the maze was described. I still have to read The Last Olympian, but as for now The Battle of the Labyrinth is my favorite book in the series.

Barbara I'm currently re-reading this series. I more or less forgot what happened in this book except that they're in the maze. And although I still love it, it's not a good as the others. There are a few awesome scenes but all in all I think it's not as witty.