College Students! discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tami (last edited Feb 23, 2012 09:54AM) (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Just saw this article: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/4649787...

What are your thoughts?

I think the tweet they mentioned says it all for me.

"Another fan tweeted: Do we know what it's about? No. When it comes out? No. Are we on cloud nine anyways? You know it."

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 2140 comments I am so excited! I'll read anything she writes. :)

Can't wait to see what she has in store for us. :)

message 3: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Kimberly, I figured you would be the first to comment. I swear I heard a squeal clear down here, and it must have been you!

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 2140 comments haha! Ah, Tami you know me well. :)

message 5: by Sashana (last edited Feb 24, 2012 09:36AM) (new)

Sashana I'm excited too, I thought she would just retire (glad that's not the case) I'll try to read whatever she writes with an open mind but it will be hard to forget HP.

message 6: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Sashana, I agree. I think while reading the new book I will probably keep thinking, okay this character is Harry and this one is Ron etc. :)

message 7: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I am SO excited about this. I don't even care what it's about, I'm reading it no matter what anyway. :D I had kind of lost hope that she was going to write another book, so I'm really happy.

message 8: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessalittlenerdy) I am so excited for this! Honestly, she could write for the backs of cereal boxes and I would read it, so the fact that we have a NOVEL to look forward to makes me all sorts of happy :)

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia Albuquerque (jalbuquerque) | 16 comments This is such good news! I have to say I've never read The Tales of Beedle the Bard because I couldn't bear not having anything to look forward to.

And of course, it is not Harry Potter, but I am SO happy that we get a new JK Rowling book by the end of the year, if we go by her twitter feed.

message 10: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Title has been released. The Casual Vacancy
September release date set.

message 12: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 2140 comments Exciting! I really enjoyed the first one.