Writing Historical Fiction discussion

NEW MEMBERS: BEGIN HERE! > Hello from Down Under

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fergie (last edited Jan 09, 2013 06:41AM) (new)

Fergie | 1 comments Thanks for the post! I definitely plan to read Fiji based on the great reviews! I just published a book of my own. It's set during WWII. One of the main characters goes to Australia after the war to find peace again in his life. The novel is entitled The Sanctity Of Love And War. I would appreciate you looking it up!

Great to connect to others who love to write historical fiction!

Sterling wrote: "Hi there - Great to e-meet you!

I’m one half of a New Zealand father-and-son writing/publishing team here at Sterling Gate Books.

My son James Morcan and I have co-authored two new release nove..."

message 2: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 2 comments Hi Sterling & Fergie, from another NZ author! Will look up your books and add them to my growing TBR piles.
I see your posts are from 2013. What have you been working on since then?
I've just had a book published by Accent Press in the UK, partly set in NZ, India and England. Between the three of us we've almost got the whole world covered!
Fifteen Postcards by Kirsten McKenzie

message 3: by Carla, The Virtually-Real Modern Historical Mod (new)

Carla René (carlaren) | 84 comments Mod
Kirsten wrote: "Hi Sterling & Fergie, from another NZ author! Will look up your books and add them to my growing TBR piles.

I see your posts are from 2013. What have you been working on since then?
I've just had a..."

Hi, Kirsten,

I thought it was a one-off, but now I see you add your linked book to every post, which is against the rules I've set from the beginning. Since I have no option to edit it out for you, please remove this so I don't have to delete your entire post.

I'm also moving this conversation to the new Introductions folder.

I'll send out a group announcement soon about all changes when I'm done, so everyone knows what's happening.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

~~C