The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Lance Morcan
This topic is about Lance Morcan
Report for Duty > Hello from Down Under

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sterling (new)

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 7 comments Hi there - Great to e-meet you!

I’m one half of a New Zealand father-and-son writing/publishing team here at Sterling Gate Books.

My son James Morcan and I have co-authored two new release novels which have already appeared on Amazon’s bestseller lists in their respective categories.

One of these, an international thriller titled The Ninth Orphan, recently held the #1 ranking for one full week. In December, it was at #3 on Amazon’s ‘Movers & Shakers’ site for the biggest gainers for all books in its Kindle Store in the previous 24hrs.

How do you catch a man who is never the same man twice? That is the question posed in The Ninth Orphan...

An orphan grows up to become an assassin for a highly secretive organization. When he tries to break free and live a normal life, he is hunted by his mentor and father figure, and by a female orphan he spent his childhood with. On the run, the mysterious man's life becomes entwined with his beautiful French-African hostage and a shocking past riddled with the darkest of conspiracies is revealed.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056I4FKC

We are delighted The Ninth Orphan is receiving predominantly 5-star reviews. We are pro-actively seeking more reviews for it, and that’s one reason we joined this group. That and to exchange views with like-minded people.

Best from NZ

Lance

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Lance (and James). Welcome to the group.

message 3: by Sterling (new)

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 7 comments Thanks Hayes.

message 4: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Lance and James.

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Ninth Orphan (other topics)