Clean Romances discussion

Welcome!! > Another new member

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison Kraft (allisonkraft) | 5 comments Hello, everyone!

I'm Allison, an avid reader of many genres, though romance tends to be my favorite (paranormal romance in particular). I read all kinds, and enjoy hot and steamy on occasion, but I find that I prefer books where things are left more to the imagination. It's also what I prefer to write, so I was happy to see a group dedicated to this type of romance! (Though I promise I'm not here solely for self-promotion.)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Allison

message 2: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Myrick (gingermyrick) | 143 comments Hey Allison! Welcome. Always glad to have another like-minded reader/writer. I'm sure you will feel very at home in this group. Lots of great people.

message 3: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (last edited Feb 21, 2012 08:45AM) (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
Allison wrote: "Hello, everyone!

I'm Allison, an avid reader of many genres, though romance tends to be my favorite (paranormal romance in particular). I read all kinds, and enjoy hot and steamy on occasion, bu..."

Welcome to the group, Allison! Please add any clean romances you've enjoyed to our group shelf. And we have a folder for author/book promotion so you can post as much as you like there about your books. ☺

~Jaimey
www.jaimeygrant.com
www.anauthorsart.com

message 4: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 178 comments Allison wrote: "Hello, everyone!

I'm Allison, an avid reader of many genres, though romance tends to be my favorite (paranormal romance in particular). I read all kinds, and enjoy hot and steamy on occasion, bu..."

Welcome, Allison!!!

message 5: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Welcome to Clean Romances, Allison!

Nati^^the insane, laughing  panda^^ hello allison!!! im new also,i just joined, hope that its cool for both of us and that we make new friends!!! :)

message 7: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Myrick (gingermyrick) | 143 comments Hi, Nati! Welcome to the group.

message 8: by Carmen (new)

Carmen DeSousa (carmendesousa) | 14 comments Hello, friends! I was actually sent to this group by a NY Times Bestselling Author / Friend who knew I'd be interested based off my reading preference and writing. So, you are obviously making a mark.

Allison, I would certainly not have a problem with a little promo, as that is why I came here...to see what's out there.

I do not write Inspirational or Christian books; I write what I would consider PG16, romance that, as Allison mentioned, leaves something to the imagination. My novels do include the lead up and the aftermath of sex, meaning they are sensual, not erotic.

That said, I hope I am in the right place. ;)

I did write a blog about this same subject, so if you are interested in my take, please check it out: http://www.carmendesousa.com/2012/01/...

I look forward to everyone's post and an occasional promo, as I am, like most authors, an avid reader.

My best to all!

message 9: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 178 comments Carmen wrote: "Hello, friends! I was actually sent to this group by a NY Times Bestselling Author / Friend who knew I'd be interested based off my reading preference and writing. So, you are obviously making a ma..."

Welcome, Carmen!!!

message 10: by Allison (new)

Allison Kraft (allisonkraft) | 5 comments Thanks for the welcome, everyone! :)

I posted about my book over in the promo section if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

If vampires on the Titanic doesn't work for you (and I promise, it's not as crazy as it sounds. :D), I'm also working on my second release (it's being edited at the moment), which is also a clean romance, though more along the lines of a light mystery than straight romance. Think Janet Evanovich meets "Medium." I'm hoping to have it out in the first half of the year.

Okay, I promise that's the last promo I'll do here for a while. I refuse to be one of those authors who peddles her wares everywhere she can without contributing anything in return.