Clean Romances discussion

Destined
This topic is about Destined
Author Promotions & Excerpts > A Titanic time travel romance: DESTINED

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (last edited Feb 21, 2012 08:14PM) (new) - added it

Allison Kraft (allisonkraft) | 5 comments If you like the movie "Titanic," you'll probably enjoy my novel, DESTINED.

Destined is a time travel romance with a paranormal twist. Apolline Greer, a vampire hunter, finds herself transported 100 years into the past, into the body of her own ancestor on the maiden voyage of the Titanic. She soon finds that she's sharing the ship with both the vampire that killed her mother and a fellow hunter, a handsome young man named Alexander Walker.

Determined to change her own past, she teams up with Alex to hunt the vampire, but the longer they work together, the more personal their partnership becomes. With the iceberg looming ahead, Apolline finds herself not only racing against time to save her mother, but falling deeper for a man whose chances of surviving the disaster are painfully slim.

This is a clean romance and despite the presence of vampires, isn't gory or otherwise explicit. It's gotten very good reviews so far from readers and book bloggers, and I'm hoping to get the word out some more about it now that the centennial of the disaster is approaching. If you're interested in the Titanic in any way, I think you will love it. And if you're not a big fan of paranormal/vampire stories, it doesn't rest too heavily on that element. The focus is on the ship and the romance.

Thanks for reading, everyone!

EDIT: Silly me, I just realized I forgot to include an Amazon link. http://amzn.com/1466207019 Available in paperback & Kindle, as well as Nook, Kobo, iBooks, Sony & Smashwords. Links to those formats are on my website: http://www.allisonkraft.com/books.html

message 2: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 178 comments Allison wrote: "If you like the movie "Titanic," you'll probably enjoy my novel, DESTINED.

Destined is a time travel romance with a paranormal twist. Apolline Greer, a vampire hunter, finds herself transported 10..."

Sounds like an awesome story! I look forward to reading it:-)