College Students! discussion

Life (Non-college/book talk) > Help With Book Synopsis?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (last edited Feb 19, 2012 06:54PM) (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 2140 comments First of all, it won??? That's great! I knew it was great when I proofread it!

Ok, what about something like this?

"When Sara is in a car accident with her mother, she falls into a coma and her dreams (but are they really just simple 'dreams'?) take her into strange and new worlds. Every time she falls into a new world, she forgets where she has been. She has no idea that she is actually in a coma with her family surrounding her, anxiously waiting for her to awake. But something in each of the worlds is... off. She'll hear or see things that don't belong. Who is Jacob? Why is she hearing sirens? Will Sara ever figure out what is real, and what is not?"

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 2140 comments Crap! I totally forgot to reply to this! I could have sworn that I did! Sorry for the delayed response!

Well, every hospital is different, and every patient is different so I don't think you did anything wrong with how you described it. I don't remember anything seeming glaringly wrong.

Actually, you should talk to Daisy. She's the one who just did a blog post about medical inaccuracies in books.