Roleplay to the end :D discussion

Roleplaying! OMG xD > Fauzy + Whit All Over Again <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 247 (247 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Hell yes. :D

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments <333333333

message 3: by Whitney (last edited Feb 16, 2012 09:40PM) (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Name: Sage Evander
Species: Magic Werewolf
Appearance: description
Personality: Short-tempered, stubborn, dryly sarcastic, doesn't talk to anyone hardly. But he can be real passionate when he wants to be.
History/Bio: Sage has had a rough past. With both of his parents being deceased, he basically raised himself since he was ten years old. But with the help of his childhood and best friend Vex, he made it through quite well. He doesn't like being told what to do...at all. He likes to change into his wolf when he can; it gives him freedom and relaxation.
Others: His wolf form is 8-feet tall and hulking, rolling with hard muscle. His fur is deep brown, almost black. And his eyes shift from blue to bright orange when he turns. When he channels his wolf "spirit", he can shoot fire or lightning bolts out of his palms. When he changes into his wolf, he produces more magic. He can read people's minds and ward off any unwanted threats.

message 4: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Name: Cadmus "Cad" Maelstrom
Species: Merman
Appearance: description
Personality: Open hearted, outgoing, and understanding. He's rarely ever gets mad, but when he does, it's not pretty.
History/Bio: Cad has a pretty normal life, despite his ability to turn into a mermaid. He loves spending time with his sister. He finds it fun to watch her fight and hit things. He was never really the fighting type, but he does have skills if he were to ever cross paths with something threatening. He likes to swim as much as he can; he finds it to be refreshing, being in the water.
Others: His merman self is very pretty and mesmerizing. His tale is bright blue with teal and green lacing through the scales. When he's his Merman self, his eyes turn as blue as the ocean. And he can stay underwater for as long as he wants, since he has gills on the sides of his neck when he transforms.

message 5: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Name: Terraria "Terra" Maelstrom
Species: Mermaid
Appearance:
Personality: Brave, rebellious and kind-hearted. Always wishes to avenge her father's death.
History/Bio: Terra spends more time in the water than on land. She had always had a very close relationship with her brother, and above all her father, and was torn when he was murdered. She and Cad had sworn to kill whoever had murdered their father.
Others: Her mermaid form has captivated many fishermen and sailors over the years, with her beautiful tail a mix of dark and light blue, and her piercing teal eyes.

message 6: by shady boots (last edited Feb 16, 2012 09:56PM) (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Name: Vexia "Vex" Halderson
Species: Magic Werewolf
Appearance:
Personality: Stubborn, fierce, and always gets her way. She also moves from guy to guy non stop.
History/Bio: Vex never knew her parents. Her pack told her that they'd died when she was a baby. She should have been sad about the news, but she didn't know them so she had no reason to be. Besides, Sage was beside her all her life. He was practically the brother she never had.
Other: Her wolf form is about 7 feet tall and very graceful, although her growl can make mortals piss their pants in fear. Vex can shoot lightning bolts from her palms when she channels her wolf spirit, and when she's in her wolf form, she can make whole storms and tornadoes, although it sucks a lot of her energy.

message 7: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Terra

I swam deeper into the ocean floor, sucking up all the water so it filled my lungs. I really needed to do this, since Cadmus and his girlfriend were having their 350 billionth fight this month right now. I just could not stay in the house hearing their shouts. They fought about the stupidest things.

Vex

"Hah!" I exclaimed as I shot down another deer with my lightning bolt. Sage and I were practicing shooting from very, very far away. So far, Sage had kept hitting trees, but I didn't blame him. There were so many of them blocking our way. But I got two deer so far, and I could tell Sage was getting pissed. I grinned at him and wiggled my eyebrows. "What's the matter? Your panties too tight?" It was all I could do not to collapse with laughter. His face was so red.

message 8: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Cad

I was going to blow up. I just knew it. My girlfriend, Trixy, was giving me a hard time. Again. This was one of those moments that I hated her to much that I wanted to actually hit a girl. I was done with this. Totally over with it. It's been an hour since I dumped her, sending her home crying and screaming. Which, I could care less. I wandered out of the beach out and onto the shore, I could see my sister swimming effortlessly in the deep end.

Sage

"Don't push me, Vex." I say through a growl, my voice going deep and guttural. Damn, why am I not getting this right? I raise my hands up, as I spot another deer off to my left. Taking a deep breath, I channel my wolf spirit, feeling it rise in me with a burst of adrenaline and energy, and aim at the animal. I feel a shot of hot-cold energy burning through my veins, as I let the lightning bolt out. It finally hit the deer, striking it down with a sizzle. I let out a whoop so loud it made my own ears ring. "Take that, sassy-ass!" I smile wide at Vex.

message 9: by shady boots (new)

When I surfaced, I saw my brother with an unreadable expression sitting on the edge of the water. I approached him and then tilted my head in confusion. "Umm... Why haven't you jumped in yet?" I asked. "You know it's the ultimate cure for pissed-off-ness."

Vex

I made a small "pff" noise. "Big deal. Watch this." I saw two deer eating grass together, and closed my eyes and called up my spirit and let it build up in me. I hold out my hands and then open my eyes, which are now probably both ghostly white, and then shoot lightning bolts out of both palms. They hit two of the deer and they fell onto the grass writhing in jerking before they went still. I simply gave Sage an innocent smile and reveled in his anger.

message 10: by Whitney (new)

I smile sadly at my sister, as I rest my arms on my knees. "I just...feel like watching the water today, instead of feeling it." I sigh softy, my eyes narrowing at the harsh glow of the sunset. "I dumped Trixy."

Sage

"Show. Off." I growl again, my eyes turned deep orange at my anger. I shoot a small bolt at her feet, making her jump back with a yelp. I smirk snidely. "Let's go. I'm starving." I knew that wasn't probably the best display of my emotions, but I was actually starving. I hadn't ate all day. I turned my back on Vex, and headed for the forest line.

message 11: by shady boots (new)

"Oh wow, I'm shocked to my very core," I said with an eyeroll. "Why didn't you do it sooner, anyway? That bitch did nothing but piss you off."

Vex

"Grumpy-ass," I muttered, following behind him. I checked my phone and saw that I had dozens of missed calls from Eric. "Oh perfect," I said, annoyed. "Somebody doesn't understand the meaning of 'one night stand', apparently."

message 12: by Whitney (last edited Feb 16, 2012 10:37PM) (new)

"Oh, I don't know," I start harshly, as my voice was laced with sarcasm. "Maybe because I thought I loved her." I turn my face back to her, shaking my head slightly.

Sage

I snort rudely, my hands snaking into the pockets of my jacket. "Maybe you need to settle down, actually have a life with someone. Marry them." I turn my head back to Vex, as we stared at each other for a moment. Then, we both burst out laughing.

message 13: by shady boots (new)

I snorted. "The only thing you loved about her was probably her body." Besides her dazzlingly tanned body and pretty face, Trixy was nothing but a whiny bitch. "You coming in or not?" I offered again, gesturing at the ocean. "If not, suit yourself. Have fun in Emoville." I chuckled and then dove back into the water, purposely splashing water at him with my tail.

Vex

I rubbed the tear from my eye while my other hand still clutched my stomach. "Oh God, Sage, you're fucking hilarious, you know that?" We reached his car and I climbed onto the passenger seat. I knew better than to ask him if I could drive or not. He treated his car like it was his child.

message 14: by Whitney (last edited Feb 16, 2012 10:46PM) (new)

I sit there for a few moments, watching my sister swim through the water. Dammit. This just isn't me. I sigh and stand up, focusing on my merman self. I feel it shifting and contorting around me. I feel my gills appear on my neck, and my tail fasten around my legs. I immediately had trouble breathing the air, so I dived into the water to fill my lungs with water. God, this feels amazing. I stretch my body out in the water, yawning big and wide.

Sage

"I've always known that, sugar." I mimicked a squeaky voice, like an adult talking to a toddler, as I softly press my finger to the tip of her nose, as if pressing a button. I laugh at her disgruntled expression, and hop in my car. "Where do you want something to eat from?" I ask, as I start the engine.

message 15: by shady boots (new)

I grinned at him. "Told you. Race you to that coral reef over there." I didn't even give him a chance to focus on the spot. I just swam full speed ahead to it, laughing.

Vex

"Oh, we could go to McDonalds, for all I care." I pulled on the small handle on the left side of my seat so that it's pushed back, and I lay there and close my eyes. "Take me wherever you feel like going. I'm too bored to think of anyplace."

message 16: by Whitney (new)

I feel a spike of irritation at her cheating. "Hey!" I shout, as I race to keep up with her. I see the coral reef as I was only a few inches away from my sister now. I give it all I had as I race up to her, my hair shimmering around my head.

Sage

"As always," I mutter under my breath, as I put the car into gear. As I drive to the destination, I glance as Vex beside me. "Seriously though. Do you ever plan on settling with someone in the future?"

message 17: by shady boots (new)

I slowed my pace and let my brother win, because he had enough shit happening to him in one day already. "Yay, you win!" I said, a little too excitedly. "Way to go, big brother!"

Vex

I thought about it for a moment. Sage was out of the picture, of course. Yuck. I'm not saying he's unattractive, but... Ugh. It would be like marrying my brother. I sighed. "I don't know, really. I just haven't found 'The One'. If he even exists."

message 18: by Whitney (new)

I punch her arm with force, making her float back a little. "Don't give me any slack next time." I wag a finger at her. But I smile and did a back flip in place.

Sage

"I think he does." I shrug, keeping my eyes on the road. I saw the big yellow "M" sign in the sky that said we were almost there.

message 19: by shady boots (new)

"Ow!" I exclaimed, lunging at him and slapping his cheek, but still grinning. "That's what I get for letting you win?" I swam over to the coral reef and sat there as tendrils of my hair floated around my face. I brushed them off and motioned for Cad to sit next to me.

Vex

"Eh. I'm starting to doubt it more and more everyday." When Sage parked the car, we both got out and entered the place. I immediately claimed a table for us. "You go order something. Anything for me. I'm too lazy." I grinned at him and plopped down on the chair.

message 20: by Whitney (new)

I ignored the sting of the slap on my cheek, as I swim over to her, sitting next to her. I sigh and look above us, at the surface. The sun was almost set, as I could see the faint glow of it reflecting off the water.

Sage

I shake my head as I grin, walking up to the cashier. I ordered us four cheeseburgers, two apiece, and two large cokes. Once I had our order, I walk to the table where Vex has her head resting on. I drop the tray down on the table with a deliberate loud crack. "Food's here." I smile, sitting down.

message 21: by shady boots (new)

I wrapped my arms around my tail and leaned my cheek against it. "I miss dad..." I said, my voice low. It had been months since his death, but it always felt like a day to me. We're underwater, but I know my tears are there.

Vex

I jumped. I'd almost fallen asleep, but the smell of the food immediately woke me up, and I happily ate. "So, what's been going on with your love life, eh?" As far as I knew, Sage had always been single. Either he kept his girlfriends secret, or he really wasn't the dating type.

message 22: by Whitney (new)

My heart constricts so tightly in my chest, I had to gasp to back it ease away. "I do too, Tee." I look at her with a sad expression, my eyes soft. "I miss him everyday."

Sage

I nearly choke on my food, but I scarf it down anyway. "What love life?" I say to clarify that I didn't have one. I wasn't exactly planning on having a girlfriend this soon. I need to get my magic under complete control before I even thought about it.

message 23: by shady boots (last edited Feb 16, 2012 11:25PM) (new)

I leaned my head against his shoulder, sighing. "We have to find out who killed him. We have to, C." I hugged my tail tighter, feeling anger for whoever had murdered him.

Vex

I chuckled. "Have you at least had sex lately? Don't tell me there's no room for a sex life for you too? That's just sad." Sage was good-looking enough to have girls fawn over him. Surely he'd been jumping many girls' bones these days, right?

message 24: by Whitney (new)

"I know, I know." I wrap my arm around her shoulders, resting my head on top of hers. I sigh and kiss her hair. "We will."

Sage

This time, I choked on my drink. Oh, how uncomfortable I was now. "No," I say a little too sharply. I was not going to have this conversation with her, of all people. So, I stuffed food in my mouth and kept eating.

message 25: by shady boots (new)

"But...how?" I asked, looking up at him. "The police didn't even find anything. How are we supposed to?"

Vex

I shook my head and sipped my coke. "Live a little," I told him. "There's more to life than just magic practice, you know."

message 26: by Whitney (new)

"Because we have a benefit, we're mermaids. We have powers that can help us." I shrug, jostling us both a bit.

Sage

"I know that," I snapped, narrowing my eyes at her while I stuffed my mouth. "I don't need a lecture from you." I shake my head, dipping my fries into ketchup.

message 27: by shady boots (new)

"I guess..." I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him seriously. "But why haven't we started, then? The sooner the better, right?" I couldn't wait to torture the people that killed my father.

Vex

I raised my hands up. "Jeez. Relax, Touchy McDramaMama. I'm just saying." I dip my nugget into the sweet n' sour sauce and take a bite.

message 28: by Whitney (new)

"Sure, I guess so." I smile at her expression. It was determination laced with anger. I liked it, it matched mine.

Sage

I finish off my food with a heavy sigh. "That hit the spot." I rub my stomach, arching my back to where my chest hits the table for a stretch.

message 29: by shady boots (new)

"So come on, let's go!" I said, and started to swim toward shore, but stopped. "Where do we start, though?" I asked Cad, my voice low.

Vex

I finished off my food and quickly walked towards the bathrooms to wash my hands, then met up with Sage outside of the building. "Hey, drop me off at the mall, okay? I'm running out of shit to wear."

message 30: by Whitney (new)

I sigh, rubbing a hand down my face. "Good question. We could start out where dad was murdered." I offered gingerly.

Sage

"That's right. You barely wear clothes twice in your lifetime." I smile wide at her, batting my eye lashes. I dump our tray into the tray and walk out the door to where my vehicle sat.

message 31: by shady boots (new)

I winced hearing the word, but nodded and swam alongside him back to shore. I crawled on the sand for a while and let my tail shift back to legs. Once it did, I moved my legs around, getting used to them. It took a while.

Vex

I punched his arm playfully and jumped into the passenger's seat with a sigh. "Where are you headed off to next? I mean, I doubt you'd want to accompany me shopping."

message 32: by Whitney (new)

Once on land, my tail shriveled along the sides of my legs, disappearing into the skin. I look at my sister and smile. I take her hand in mine, then started walking towards our beach house. "Tell me, little innocent sister of mine," I start off with a laugh. "What do you plan on doing to our father's killer?"

Sage

I laugh as I get into the driver's seat, giving the key in the ignition a quick flick of my wrist to start the vehicle. "Unless you desperately need me to go, I will. But other than that, I'll probably go home and take a shower." I shrug and start out onto the street.

message 33: by shady boots (new)

"Slow, painful death." I grinned at him and swung our arms as we walked. "You could join me. It'd be fun."

Vex

"Nah, why would I? You're straight." I chuckled and turned on the radio, then slid in the Skrillex CD that I kept in his car, in case of emergency. I moaned when the bass rattled the car, and I bobbed my head along with it with my eyes closed.

message 34: by Whitney (new)

"Oh, I know that. And I plan to." I wink at her knowingly, as she swung our arms. I sigh contently as I thought about the painful death that was to come to somebody very quickly.

Sage

I scrunch my face up in distaste. I hated Vex's music. I think it was the only think I didn't like about her, her taste in music. I never liked techo-y stuff. I preferred my heavy metal over anything any day. We reach the mall within a couple minutes. I wave bye to Vex as she got out of my car.

message 35: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) ((M. S. N. >_>))

Terra

We walked in and I rushed to my room to dry off and put on jeans and a t-shirt with the Nyan Cat on it but its Pop Tart body is half bitten. When I was ready, I got out of my room and met Cad at the living room. "You wanna drive?"

Vex

I wiggled my fingers at him and walked into the mall, where I spent the next few hours buying anything that was affordable and would look good on me, which took a while to find.

message 36: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments ((<_<))

Cad

Right after Tee went into her room, I went into mine. I dry off quickly, and put on a clean pair of regular light blue jeans, and a white T-shirt. I walk out of my room the same time my sister does, and I nod at her question.

Sage

Once I got back to my house, I went straight to my bedroom and grabbed some clean clothes. I go to my bathroom and get into the shower. The hot water running down my sweat-ridden body felt good and cleansing after this long day. After the shower, I go to my room with a towel around my waist and dry my hair with another. I flip on my TV, it instantly on the news channel. The reporter was standing in front of an old murder scene. I could tell because yellow "caution" tape was roped around the house. I smile to myself knowing.

message 37: by shady boots (new)

We walked outside and got into the car. I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes, filled with thoughts of Dad. God, what if I broke down seeing the spot where he was murdered? I had the closest relationship with him, even closer than Cad did. I was probably what you'd call a 'Daddy's Girl' kind of girl. I was so lost in thought that I almost banged my head against the dashboard when the car stopped abruptly. "What the fuck, C?"

Vex

I walked out of the mall and down the sidewalk, looking around for a taxi. All of a sudden this car passed by me so fast that puddle water splashed my clothes. I yelped and then glared at the car, which abruptly stopped. "Asshole!" I shouted, checking my shopping bags to see if my new clothes were wet. Some were. Fuck. I stomped toward the driver's side window, my face fuming.

message 38: by Whitney (last edited Feb 17, 2012 06:45PM) (new)

"Damn," I check the review mirror, seeing a blonde girl stomping our way with wet bags and clothes. Shit. I don't have time for this. I drum my fingers on the steering wheel, as I roll down my window.

Sage

Once my body had dried, I put on some tight fitting jeans and a black v-neck shirt. It was completely dark now, the moon outside shining brightly through my window. I turn the TV off and went into the kitchen. Raiding the fridge, I get this bad feeling all of a sudden. I furrow my eyebrows and pull out my cell. I send Vex a text saying, U ok?

message 39: by shady boots (new)

I groaned and rubbed my temples in embarrassment, and then slunk further into my seat, not wanting anything to do with this crap. "Way to go, Cadmus," I muttered.

Vex

The guy was hot, I'll give you that, but that wasn't going to save him from the wrath of Vexia. "What the hell was that?!" I gestured to my clothes and held up my shopping bag. "You got these wet, you ass! Learn to drive properly next time, for shit's sakes."

message 40: by Whitney (new)

I see how this is now. Smartass girl. I raise an eyebrow at the girl's outburst, as I gave her a drool stare. "I'm so sorry," I say as my voice was monotone. "You done?" I wasn't going to let this girl talk to me this way. Sure I splashed her, but damn. Get the hell over it.

Sage

She didn't text me back right away, which made me a little worried. But I put down my phone and find some pepperonis to satisfy for a minute.

message 41: by shady boots (new)

A smile pulled at my lips, and I resisted the urge to chuckle. I looked at the girl and saw that her face became even redder.

Vex

I was so filled with rage that the sky started to rumble with thunder. I slammed my fist against his car hard enough to leave a dent on it, and then stomped off.

message 42: by Whitney (new)

I didn't even flinch as her fist came down on the hood of my car. "Eh, it can be fixed." I smile at my sister, then start laughing as I drove off.

Sage

I sigh and look at my phone; no texts. I decided to then call her, as I listened her to Skrillex ringback tone.

message 43: by shady boots (new)

I giggled. "You are such an ass, C." I reached over to him and ruffled up his hair. "I love you for it. I do feel bad for the girl though. I'd be that pissed too if someone got my new clothes wet."

Vex

I sighed as my phone started to ring, and I held all my shopping bags with one hand as the other held my phone to my ear. "What?" I said, annoyed.

message 44: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) ((You still there? D:))

message 45: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments ((Yeah, sorry. Dx))

Cad

I laugh softly, my hand reach over the pat her leg softly. "I can't help but be mean to whoever is mean to me. But I understand. I said I was sorry." I shrug and laugh a bit harder.

Sage

"Are you okay? I sent you a text." I answer back, my eyebrows raise at her tone. "What happened?"

message 46: by shady boots (new)

"Okay, okay, it wasn't that funny. Stop laughing already." Cad had the most contagious laugh ever. I couldn't help but start to crack up along with him.

Vex

"Some idiot passed by me on the street too fast and got puddle water all over me and my bags." I whistled for a cab and then got in, giving the driver Sage's address. "You mind if I crash at your place?" His house had a guest room especially for me, so I stayed there a lot. Besides, I didn't like staying at my own house. It gave me chills, like the ghosts of my parents are there or something.

message 47: by Whitney (new)

I snort and turn on the radio to calm ourselves down. It was on a techno station that made my heart beat pump harder.

Sage

I wanted to laugh at that. The image in my head was priceless. "Sure," I say with a soft chuckle. "Come on over." I hang up without waiting for a response, as I go and make the guest bed suitable. Like it mattered though.

message 48: by shady boots (last edited Feb 17, 2012 10:10PM) (new)

I hummed and bobbed my head along to Avicii's "Levels" as we drove on. It felt like such a long time until we finally stopped in front of our old house, where Dad was killed. Seeing it again made my throat constrict. There were a few police officers there and even a news reporter, for whatever reason, I had no idea. It had been a month since he'd passed.

Vex

I paid the driver and got off, walking up to Sage's door. I let myself in, of course, since I always did, and he never locked the front door. I immediately rushed to the guest room without even glancing at him, and locked myself in, because my wet clothes were getting too uncomfortable. And I wanted to see if the new ones I got were soaked badly or not.

message 49: by Whitney (new)

I feel my stomach closing up as I feel cops looking around the house. It was still charred and melted, half of the house looked like it had been ripped off. I sigh and get out of the car once we were in front. I lean again the hood of it and look at my sister sadly.

Sage

My eyes follow Vex as she enters my house, as she immediately went to the guest room. I almost choke when I see the dirty water stain on her clothes.

message 50: by shady boots (new)

I reached for Cad's hand and squeezed it tightly, then we both walked towards the officers, trying our best to avoid the news reporter because the last thing I wanted was to be interviewed again. I motioned for Cad to talk to the officers, since he was the more social one out of the two of us.

Vex

I stripped out of my icky clothes and then took out the new ones I got, which were soaked pretty badly. Fuck. That gorgeous asshole was going to pay for this. Literally pay. All my money was practically wasted. I sighed and was glad that I'd left some clothes here in this room. I grabbed a towel from the wardrobe and wrapped it around me, then walked out of the room and to the bathroom to shower and get the stench of dirty water out of me.

« previous 1 3 4 5