Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Merging need

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Pierre (new)

Pierre Debar (wirbowsky) | 9 comments May be merging is not the correct wording. My issue is the following: I have entered a review for this book.

I can see my review for the 2nd link + review of other people.

When using the 1st link, my review is not showing while the review of other people still is.

Should I copy & paste my review to the different editions or is there a way to have a review for all of them?

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Do you have a filter set? Under the section where it says
"Community Reviews" are some options one is filter - check that it is not set to this edition only.

There can be a delay in viewing reviews but if you see it one then you should see it on the other

message 4: by Pierre (new)

Pierre Debar (wirbowsky) | 9 comments I was not aware of the filtering, it makes more sense now.

For the 1st link, if I set the filter to all editions, i see my review (marked for another edition) amongst the list of all others reviews. I do not see it under "my review".

For the 2nd link, this is the opposite. I see my review under "my review" but it is not listed with reviews of other people.

Thanks

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments I see your reviews on both links

I think the behavior you indicate is correct, if you review a specific edition then it shows under the "Your review section" - if you look at another edition your review will be with everyone elses as you have not reviewed that specific edition