The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld #9) The Darkest Seduction discussion

The Darkest Seduction!!! Cant believe its not until March

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brittany book was amazing XD

message 3: by Meritha (new) - added it

Meritha can't wait this book with my mother languange...

Nicole I just finished reading The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld, #9) by Gena Showalter and OMG I sooooooooooo love this book...I was wanting to jump up and down and do a little dance. The end of the book is gonna have people jumping up and down excited...not gonna give anything away though...so no spoilers here people...you'll just have to read the book and find out hehehehe. OMG I am sooooooo in love with this book, it is one of her best so far. I now can't wait for her next book in the series and the new up coming spin off series. Jumping up and down excited kind of can't wait....omg I love books like this that get me as excited as a kid discovering something new and getting to keep it. Everyone stop what you are doing and go read this book if you've read all the others, but if you haven't read the rest start with book 1 cuz you'll love the whole series. I wanna do a lil dance I'm so happy and excited about this series even more now.

Vassi Yeah, the end was very exciting and at least for me- unexpected in more than one way
The good thing is- I did not care much for Sienna before, actually I quite disliked her, but the book made me love her
Very, very good book

Adrielly Rodrigues I loved The Darkest Seduction! Paris has always been my favorite and I couldn't wait to read his book.. And i gotta tell ya that the wait was totally worth it. The end was really surprising and I am so happy for my Paris! He finally has his happy-ending! Now I can't wait for Zacharel spin-off! ;)

Tabby I had been waiting for this book since I read the one where Sienna dies. It was soooooooo worth it!

Harlequin Books The Darkest Seduction made the list for Best Romance in Goodreads Choice Awards. Be sure to vote!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Darkest Seduction (other topics)