Christian Authors & Readers discussion

What have you written? What are you working on?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan Ellis (susanellis) | 3 comments Hi All,

Since I'm new to the group, I would find it interesting to know what people have written and what they have in the works.

Blessings,
Susan

message 2: by Glenn (new)

Glenn | 1 comments Hi Susan, Thanks for the Congrats about Focus on the Family contacting me about a possible broadcast about my book. That is my first book, non-fiction, for Christian dads raising boys. It started just as a journal to leave my kids and grandkids, about a canoe trip I did when I was 19, paddling the entire length of the Missouri River, all 2,500 miles. Over 3 years of writing, it changed into a book for dads with lots of great scripture on fatherhood, but still has the story of that 1979 journey, but also a 3 day trip in MT that i did with my 2 sons in 2002. Lots of spiritual warfare, wilderness adventure, military training, and even lewis and Clark history. Met a woman at a booksigning who said her husband would never read a parenting book but is almost done with mine and has been a blessing. So pretty neat to hear that. I am now almost doen with my first attempt at fiction. I drive by old cabins and homesteads here in Colorado all the time and that inspired a love story that transcends time. Its a story about a 17 yr old snowboarder in 2009 and a 16 yr old Christian girl who is travelling with her family over the Oregon Trail who find each other alone on the WY prairie and spend 3 days together. The time they spend together has an impact not onlly on them, but when they return to their own times, they impact others in an incredible way, proving Romans 8:28 is true and timeless. Really enjoying writing it. 15 months into it right now.

message 3: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 2 comments Hello everyone! My name is ryan and i am an evangelist that lives in Texas but has traveled all over to preach. I have a book called LOVE NOTES: a biblical look at love

if you are married or going to be married or want to be married i am confident that this will be a blessing and encouragement to you.

I'll give you more details later, but i have to leave now to make anniversary plans for my wife.

ryan

www.higherrock.org

message 4: by Marcie (new)

Marcie Hi, I am Marcie from Ohio. I am working on a fiction book that draws on the stories of my ancestors but takes liberty in creating redemption and understanding among the characters. It takes place in the 50's in a small Oklahoma town.

My other book is about DNA and moral responsibility in relation to fallen man. I'm just starting this one and I hope to make it a suspense thriller.

Thanks for asking! Are you working on anything?
Marcie

message 5: by Don (new)

Don | 1 comments Greetings.

My name is Don Locke and I live in Glendale, Ca. with my wife Susan and dogs, Spencer and Willy.

I have just finished my third novel for NAVPress called "Love Always, Marie", due to come out July 1st. It is the third in a series, "The Reluctant Journey of David Connors" being the first, and "The Summer the Wind Whispered my Name" being the most recent release.

Please feel free to find out if they might interest you, along with seeing reviews at my website, "donlocke.com". And please leave a comment or question if you'd like.

All three books have book club questions in the back, and if you choose one of the books for a book club I will personally (by email) answer any questions that members of that club may have for me about the book.

Thanks so much,
Don Locke

message 6: by Kathie (new)

Kathie (kathiemt) | 6 comments Mod
I recently published my second book "It Happened By Design" which is all about God-incidences. It's now up at Amazon.com and I had a book launch in Melbourne, Australia just last week.

message 7: by Patricia (last edited Apr 01, 2009 06:12PM) (new)

Patricia McClaflin (pmcclaflin843758) | 2 comments Reflections of a Wyoming Shepherd on the 23rd Psalm by Patricia McClaflin
I have just joined Goodread. My book just came out. It will be nice to meet with you.

message 8: by Phillip (new)

Phillip Ross (pilgrim-platform) | 6 comments My son, Adam (http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/19...), told me about Goodreads. So, here I am. I've spent the past decade writing, and am now working on promotion. Writing is the easy part!

Most of my books are on my bookshelf: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/22...

I'm currently finishing Varsy Arsy -- Proclaiming the Gospel in Second Corinthians, to be released in July; and book on How Christianity Can Defeat Radical Islam and Restore the West. I'm still doing reseach for the Islam book.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,

I am new to this group. I am the author of The Leaf, a christian fiction book.

About the book (The Leaf):
In the beautiful land of Bellager a young boy named David shares a passion for leaf collecting. During his childhood years his grandfather Edward shares an interesting set of stories about Bellager's history. While many believe the stories are created by Edward's great imagination, Edward believes them as true.

As David grows into a young man, an unexpected enemy rises from the past. Evil forces invade the once peaceful land. David and his dear friends: Jonathan, Peter and Grace go on a quest in search for a miraculous leaf and the Great Tree of Wisdom that his grandfather had mentioned in his stories. It is this unique leaf that gives the people the hope of restoring peace in Bellager.

[image error]

Blessings,
Jo-Ann

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Blake | 1 comments Hi, I searched for my purpose in life and felt led to teach in an inner-city high school. I loved it! I loved my students, and my job. But eventually the stress of dealing with gangs, shootings, murders, riots, abusive principals, became too much. I wondered why God led me there, only to have me deal with so many obstacles to teaching that I had to leave because of the stress? And then I figured it out. The answer to the purpose of it all in my life. Dramatic & inspirational. No Child Left Behind? The True Story of a Teacher's Quest

message 11: by Phillip (new)

Phillip Ross (pilgrim-platform) | 6 comments Susan,

My books in print are here. I've just finished Colossians -- Sola Christos and the Singularity of God and have begun a book about how to defeat the Jihad against the West.

Phil

message 12: by Olabode (new)

Olabode Ososami (bodeososami) | 1 comments Hi, I have just finished my second book "Wealth out of ashes"..which is about how to thrive in Recession and tough times from a Christian perspective. It will
encourage anyone in trouble and is bold to deal with issues like money and debt from a Christ-centric perspective.
Also see my blog
http://recessionproofchristianlife.com/

message 13: by John (last edited Dec 11, 2009 03:00AM) (new)

John (pastor) | 4 comments My newest book, Jots and Tittles is near publication. A comment from the back cover tells you what it is about:
The purpose behind this writing is to share some tidbits of truth that delve more deeply into the message of Scripture through the grammar, through the original languages in which it was written. And this is done for three reason: First, in the sincere hope it will encourage a deeper love and interest in the reader for the emphatic, clear and simple message of the Bible as God's message.

Secondly, by so doing, to encourage the reader to embrace all Christians regardless of their doctrinal lean because all Christians have this same message in common. Everyone who claims Christianity as their faith should by the very profundity of its central truth sense themselves always the student of that message. It is hoped the reader will gain insight into divine things here that he or she never read before. The hope is for insight that alerts them to their need to learn and that will therein encourage fellowship and understanding across denominational boundaries. Reading this work, then, will hopefully underscore in one's understanding the total futility of arguing with other believers over God's Word.

Lastly, and this was almost an afterthought, it is hoped that herein is found key grammatical support for the premise that the Bible IS the inspired Word of God. And it is the fondest hope that we become more and more aware of God's heart between the lines as we read Scripture. See the thread of grace running through it. See the plan of God as it unfolds. See the revelation of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, from Genesis to Revelation as it progressively becomes clearer. It is in the grammar!

message 14: by J. (new)

J. King (jtimothyking) | 2 comments I recently released Love through the Eyes of an Idiot A True Story of Finding the Secret of Love, Sex, and Romance . I haven't yet marketed it as a Christian book, but because I grew up as a pastor's kid, my story reflects strong, Christian values.

Love through the Eyes of an Idiot A True Story of Finding the Secret of Love, Sex, and Romance by J. Timothy King

I also write online regularly (see http://blog.JTimothyKing.com/ as well as my main website), and I have several possible ideas in the works for my next project.

-TimK

message 15: by Lynnette (new)

Lynnette Bonner (lynnettebonner) | 8 comments Hi, I'm fairly new to Goodreads and just seeing this post.

My first book Rocky Mountain Oasis just released this past summer. The second book in the series is due out early 2010 and will be titled High Desert Haven.

Both books are Christian Historical Romances set in the late 1800's.

message 16: by Susan (new)

Susan Ellis (susanellis) | 3 comments Hi All,

Life has been pretty hectic for me ever since I posted my original question and, for some reason, it seems that I have not received many of the updates.

Wow, there's a lot going on in the world of Christian writing...your books sound very interesting and I hope to get a chance to read them and possibly even review some of them on my new blog: www.EternalCommunity.blogspot.org.

This September, the book I co-authored with Bob Kellemen, Sacred Friendships: Celebrating the Legacy of Women Heroes of the Faith, was released. We're very excited to be able to share stories of over 50 remarkable women of faith as they provided soul care and spiritual direction to the men and women God put in their lives. For more information, you can visit my website, www.EternalCommunity.org or e-mail me Susan@EternalCommunity.org.

Keep sharing about your books!

Blessings,
Susan

message 17: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Maze (ellenmaze) | 10 comments Shalom and howdy everyone!

I am new to Goodreads and just now figured out how to be listed as a Goodreads author. Yay! Now I have joined this terrific group. Thank you!

I am beside myself with excitement about my wonderful novel RABBIT: CHASING BETH RIDER (http://www.rabbitnovel.com $12.92 on Amazon).

This novel is about a bestselling author of vampire fiction who is chased by 'real' vampires because of the redemptive message her books bring their people. You see, Beth writes about vampires getting saved by learning about God... The bad guys don't like that!

I use a very unique and realistic demonic origin for the 'vampires' and every reveiwer has gone gah-gah over it. I am so happy to share this with the world.

It is categorized as fantasy, and would be rated PG if it were a movie (no sex, no profanity). It is very exciting and reads like a movie in your head, I've been told many times.

I am now writing the sequel to RABBIT, and it should be on the shelves in the Fall of 2010, God-willing.

I look forward to checking out your books! When we write for God and His Kingdom, He will bless the work of our hands.

God bless,
ellen c maze

message 18: by Ellen (last edited Dec 23, 2009 07:36AM) (new)

Ellen Maze (ellenmaze) | 10 comments Hi Susan!
Your website is lovely and a true ministry I believe. I also joined your Facebook group. I have been on Facebook a year now, making friends, networking, doing ministry and promoting my books. It is a fertile ground for the work of the Kingdom.

Oh, I am writing to see if you would consider reviewing my novel for your site and Facebook group. Your discernment seems very biblical and loving, and it could be that my book could reach a huge number of 'vampire fans' and 'Twilighters' that are potentially lost in the darkness of the Goth mindset.

This link shows the reviews I have for the book so far, just from readers, and you can see what an impact it is having. Believers feel encouraged in their faith when they read it, and others are hearing from God. http://www.amazon.com/Rabbit-Chasing-...

If the Lord moves you to say yes, I will happily mail you a copy of the book to review.

Thank you Susan and have a blessed Christmas in our wonderful Savior!

Ellen C Maze,
Vayikra sh'mo, pele yo-atz, el gibbor, aviad, sar shalom (and He shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace)
Susan wrote: "Hi All,

Life has been pretty hectic for me ever since I posted my original question and, for some reason, it seems that I have not received many of the updates.

Wow, there's a lot going on i..."

message 19: by Christine (last edited Jan 08, 2010 04:49PM) (new)

Christine Sunderland (christinesunderland) | 1 comments Hi all and blessings in the New Year,
I've written three Christian novels, a trilogy about faith, healing, and history, set in Europe: PILGRIMAGE (Italy), OFFERINGS (France), and INHERITANCE (England). The last two came out in 2009 and are currently on the Goodreads Giveaway program. A fourth novel, set in Hawaii, HANA-LANI, will hopefully be out in 2010. I'm currently working on a fifth one set in Rome and Provence about Mary Magdalene. All the novels take place in the present day and deal with some of our current cultural crises.
Thanks!
Christine Sunderland, http://www.christinesunderland.com

message 20: by Kingdom (last edited Jan 14, 2010 11:52AM) (new)

Kingdom (kingdomexpansion) | 69 comments I am currently working on a book about the power of our words. I also do author promotions and book marketing for various authors through our network of Christian sites.
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online
Author Media Blogs & Book Marketing

Susan wrote: "Hi All,

Since I'm new to the group, I would find it interesting to know what people have written and what they have in the works.

Blessings,
Susan"

message 21: by Kingdom (last edited Jan 14, 2010 11:51AM) (new)

Kingdom (kingdomexpansion) | 69 comments Hi Ryan,

May the Lord use your book to bless many.

Many blessings to you:
Kingdom
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online
Author Media Blogs & Book Marketing

Ryan wrote: "Hello everyone! My name is ryan and i am an evangelist that lives in Texas but has traveled all over to preach. I have a book called LOVE NOTES: a biblical look at love

if you are married or goi..."

message 22: by Teric (new)

Teric Darken (tericdarken) | 5 comments Greetings to Everyone,

I am Teric Darken, and I predominantly script Christian-oriented thrillers. I have a newly published suspense/thriller out entitled: K - I - L - L FM 100, and my second thriller, U-TURN KiLLuR, should be released in early 2011. Both of my titles are through WestBow Press.

My influences include: C.S. Lewis, Ted Dekker, Frank Peretti, and Robert Liparulo, to name a few authors of similar genre and material.

Thanks for allowing me to participate!

Teric Darken
<><+><>

message 23: by Donald (new)

Donald | 2 comments Hi everybody!

It's the one-year anniversary of the copyright of my novel! (Although it's only been published a few months.) Tears in Heaven

My fellow Goodread-ers can read the book for free at www.812591.info/tearsinheaven.htm . It's about my experiences in heaven. I'll admit that it's a really weird book. But for those with an open mind, you'll enjoy the humor and pathos of eternal life.

Donald

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello and I'm new here.

I run a site called, Authors on Show and we aim to promote as many authors as possible from every genre. We are viewed in over 80 countries since our launch in May. http://www.authorsonshow.com/

I have also written three books, one of which is self published and the other two are with a trad. pub. at present being considered.

My subject matter may seem very strange, but I am a devout Christian and believe in God totally.
My books are about mediumship and healing and the one published is called, A Sceptical Medium and can be bought at
http://askamedium.wordpress.com/

My aim is to show no one can learn these gifts. God gives them as He sees fit. I hope to show God is the healer not us.

message 25: by Craig (new)

Craig Dressler (craigdressler) | 23 comments You might enjoy my recently released short novel entitled Standing Elk. One librarian said of the book: "It is a beautifully written story." You can get to the webpage by clicking on the following link: http://www.trebleheartbooks.com/MVDre...
Standing Elk by Craig Dressler

message 26: by Cheryl (last edited Jan 12, 2011 07:21AM) (new)

Cheryl Rogers (cherylrogers) | 8 comments I just released a Christian fiction book for preteens and teens called Just Like Jonah Wail Tales. These modern-day Jonah-style characters land in a whale of trouble and learn there is a price to pay when you disobey, but God is faithful to heed our call for help.

My other books are:
Fast Track to Victory, A Christian Guidebook, a book which encapsulates the biblical principles we need to truly love and forgive others, deal with tragedy and death, set aside pride, etc. It's written in a devotional format for God seekers, new believers and young believers.

Making Choices: Life is Like Acorns is a story about a baby squirrel named Peepsy, who learns things are not always what they seem to be. It is a Bible study aimed at 5 to 10 year olds.

What You Should Know About Self Publishing is a primer for would-be authors, helping them to develop a book idea into a saleable book. This book provides tips to save authors time and money.

I have another Christian fiction book in my computer that I hope to release in the coming weeks. It's a Christian storybook that can be used through the years with your children. More details later!

message 27: by Graham (new)

Graham Garrison How-D Folks.

I've got a Christian fiction release from Kregel, Hero's Tribute. All the info is at my website, www.grahamgarrisonwords.com. At work on the sequel and a couple other projects.

message 28: by Lee (new)

Lee Harmon (DubiousDisciple) | 17 comments My only religious book is a historical-critical look at Revelation: www.thewayithappened.com

I love to read anything about the Bible or Christianity or Judaism that is scholarly and well-researched. In historical context. If you've written anything that fits, please tell me! So many books, so little time.

Also, I have a book review blog at www.dubiousdisciple.com if anyone would like some exposure outside goodreads.

message 29: by Debra (new)

Debra (debra333) | 11 comments Hi Lee,
I've written three historical novels, one of which seems to fit all of your criteria! Well, don't know about scholarly, but -- I did spend many years on research. Most of the reviews can be found at Amazon. I've linked it below.
Thanks for your interest and good luck with your writing!
Debra Diaz
Woman of Sin

message 30: by Lee (new)

Lee Harmon (DubiousDisciple) | 17 comments A romance novel, Debra? :) That would certainly be a change for me...

message 31: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Rogers (cherylrogers) | 8 comments Hello,
My name is Cheryl Rogers and I currently have three Christian ebooks.

Fast Track to Victory, A Christian Guidebook is a devotions book that encapsulates the biblical truths we need to truly love and forgive others, set aside pride, deal with tragedy and death and lots more. Aimed at 10 and up. Non-denominational. Also available in print.

Just Like Jonah Wail Tales is a collection of exaggerated tales of woe that teaches preteens and teens there is a price to pay when you disobey. In each story, the modern day character makes bad choices and lands in a whale of trouble, only to turn to God and receive his mercy. Check out the sample story!

Making Choices: Life is Like Acorns is a Bible study for 5- to 10-year-olds that teaches things are not always what they seem to be. Includes Scripture quotes, discussion questions and lots of squirrel pictures.

Also working on two more Christian fiction projects for children and teens.

message 32: by Debra (new)

Debra (debra333) | 11 comments Lee wrote: "A romance novel, Debra? :) That would certainly be a change for me..."

Lee, one reviewer said (about "Woman of Sin") that if you're looking for romance to look elsewhere, unless you're looking to fall in love with God. I kind of liked that.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2011 02:01PM) (new)

Hello! Just found this group as I was looking for other Christian groups on GoodReads.

I'm the author of the YA allegorical fantasy ALLON. I began writing it because my daughter asked me for a good, old-fashion moral fantasy like Lewis and Tolkien.

Two books in the series are out with two more due out this year - April & August.

Allon: Book 1

Allon ~ Book 2 ~ Insurrection

Also be sure to check out the family friendly website. Kids will can explore the Kingdom of Allon with the interactive map, meet the characters on the Character Pages, links to watch exciting videos and read excerpts.

http://www.allonbooks.com

Look forward to meeting and discussing writing with everyone.

message 34: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 4 comments Shawn wrote: "Hello! Just found this group as I was looking for other Christian groups on GoodReads.

I'm the author of the YA allegorical fantasy ALLON. I began writing it because my daughter asked me for a go..."

Hi Shawn! I'm new on here too, it's nice to see you! (We're friends on other Ning sites)
I must say, your books look and sound extremely interesting.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I recognize you! So I sent you a GR friend request.

message 36: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 4 comments Shawn wrote: "Yes, I recognize you! So I sent you a GR friend request."

I always find it so nice to 'meet' a familiar face on another place! Thanks for the friendship ~ hope you have a great day! :)

message 37: by C.L. (last edited Mar 05, 2011 04:48PM) (new)

C.L. | 10 comments Hi, new to the group, it looks interesting. I have written a novella called "The Mystery of Hurtleberry House." It is an e-book listed on Amazon.com. I also have an Author's Page if you are interested. My e-book is a Christian mystery with humor, and is the first in a continuing series called the Reboot Files. I have written 3 and number 4 is in the works.

message 38: by Laurie (new)

Laurie (webblaurie) | 2 comments **5 Free Copies of Holy Spirit Made Me Do It**
Hi, I will be celebrating 1 Year since my Book release on May 7th. I would love to give away 5 books to Christian readers who would commit to reviewing my book and placing a review on GoodReads, ChristianBook.com, and Amazon.com. Send me a message with your mailing address and I will send you a free copy.
"Holy Spirit Made Me Do It" is a Christian guide to spiritual etiquette. It discusses "who" Holy Spirit is, His gifts, and proper utilization of those gifts. I believe you will recognize one of the scenarios chronicled in the first chapter of those who are "overzealous" to those who are "dead" in the spirit. If you would like to read an excerpt go to my website http://LaurieWebbMinistries.com and go to "the Book" page or to "Laurie's Book Club" to read reviews.
Can't wait to read your reviews!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

My latest article: God's Path vs. Our Path

http://www.make-my-christian-life-wor...

A good Christian site for articles and inspiration.

message 40: by Amanda (last edited Apr 12, 2011 10:05AM) (new)

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 4 comments Hi all! There's a giveaway going on for my Christian romance/suspense novel, The Price of Trust. You can win either an eBook or an autographed paperback. http://encourageanauthor.blogspot.com...

You can read a little about my book Here:
The Price of Trust

message 41: by Nike (new)

Nike Chillemi Hi, my debut novel BURNING HEARTS (arson/murder and romance) released a few days ago and I'm so excited about it. So far it's gotten some good reviews both here and on Amazon. I'm grateful that readers like it so much.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_...

message 42: by C.L. (last edited May 20, 2011 09:15PM) (new)

C.L. | 10 comments The Reboot Files is a series of Christian Mysteries involving the adventures of Irene Waters, a once promising Christian reporter, and her cameraman the brilliant but reckless Troy Stenson. Through a series of separate misfortunes they find themselves working on a cheesy paranormal investigation show called Irene’s Eerie Adventures. Worse, they work for Reboot, a television station better known for hiring the rejects of the legitimate media than the quality of their programing. The first book is called the Mystery of Hurtleberry House I have mentioned in an earlier post. Although I have posted the first three chapters in my writings if you would like to check them out. It is posted on amazon.com and Barnes and Nobles http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Hurtleb... http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-...
The second book is called The Island of Living Trees. Irene and Troy find themselves on “cursed” island where the trees are supposedly kidnapping people and turning them into trees. It has just been released on amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/Island-Living-T...
They are more Scooby Doo than chills and thrills, and definitely share the gospel in what I think is a fun way. Hope you check them out.

message 43: by Nike (new)

Nike Chillemi C.L. wrote: "The Reboot Files is a series of Christian Mysteries involving the adventures of Irene Waters, a once promising Christian reporter, and her cameraman the brilliant but reckless Troy Stenson. Thro..."

CL,

This series sounds like a whole lotta fun. nike

message 44: by C.L. (last edited May 23, 2011 08:30PM) (new)

C.L. | 10 comments Nike wrote: "C.L. wrote: "The Reboot Files is a series of Christian Mysteries involving the adventures of Irene Waters, a once promising Christian reporter, and her cameraman the brilliant but reckless Troy S..."

Hi Nike, thanks for the comment. I really hope they turned out to be a good read, I think so but I'm prejudice. I had fun writing them, most of the time. Truthfully, I have tried dark and disturbing stories in the past, but for some reason they always become fun. So I just gave up and decided I was a fun writer. There are plenty of great serious writers to fill the void. Really, I hope people like them, and I hope they check out the first three chapters of Hurtleberry House in my writings on goodreads. In about a week or so I'll post the first three chapters of Island of Living Trees.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Preparing Allon Book 4 - A Question of Sovereignty for release in August.

Read the summary at http://www.allonbooks.com
watch the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6TxXh...

message 46: by Nike (new)

Nike Chillemi C.L. wrote: "Nike wrote: "C.L. wrote: "The Reboot Files is a series of Christian Mysteries involving the adventures of Irene Waters, a once promising Christian reporter, and her cameraman the brilliant but re..."

Best wishes. :) :)

message 47: by Drew (new)

Drew | 2 comments Hello good Christians.
My name is Drew.
I am new to goodreads.
I have just finished a pro-Christian young
adult science fiction novel that everyone
in your family will truly love.
The name of my book is George Buchanan Enters The
Wormhole and it can be found on the Kindle for
only 99 cents.
I hope you find my novel as beautiful as I believe it to be.

message 48: by Gavin (new)

Gavin Hooks (gavinhooks) | 1 comments Hi everyone. I'm brand new to this group. I finished my first book this year and it went live in March. My hope is to see America experience a real revival in my life time. To that end I wrote "The Message of Pain." It is a complete study of Good, Evil, the experience of pain (physically, psychologically and spiritually), and the keys to healing on all three levels.

My book was a personal project to work through some problems of my own. I hope it is a blessing to others facing the challenges of healing from a life changing experience of pain.

message 49: by Kezia (new)

Kezia Davis (keziad) | 2 comments Hello,

My name is Kezia Davis and I am new to Goodreads. I have one publised book out called "Visions of Love" which I am in the process of re-releasing but right now I'm working on "The Lily in the Valley" which is a self-help, spiritual and inspiring book helping ppl discover their true identities. Coming out Soon!

message 50: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Wait | 4 comments Hi, I'm an independent Christian author looking to connect with other Christian readers and authors. I can be found at:
http://colleenwaitwrites.blogspot.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/...
http://www.facebook.com/cewait

« previous 1 3