The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > hello everyone

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arpit (new)

Arpit (arpitjoshi) this group is great fun!!

message 2: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Welcome Arbit and welcome to a new addiction! From where are you, who are you....tell us a bit about yourself...

message 3: by Arpit (new)

Arpit (arpitjoshi) I am Arpit! From India. currently doing my engineering in electrical and electronics from birla institute of technology and sciences.

message 4: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments Welcome Arpit! Glad to see another addict joining the group. Have a great time!

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 997 comments Welcome,
I have a degree in electrical engineering but never designed any circuit!! - I do mostly software. I'm new to the group as well - been on goodreads for a little while.

--
Wife of fantasy author: Michael J. Sullivan
The Crown Conspiracy (Oct 2008)
Avempartha (April 2009)

message 6: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Arpit! Welcome! What is everyone reading where you are?

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda | 887 comments Hello Arpit. This is the place to be.

Maranda (addlebrained_reader) (mannadonn) | 133 comments Well said Arpit! This group IS great fun!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Arpit Good to hear from another cricket fan even though you guys are knocking England for six. Enjoy the group.

Petra: all work & no play makes you poor.On hiatus (petra-x) Hello Arpit. Welcome to this every-growing group. Its a very friendly place to hang out.

message 11: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10125 comments Mod
Hi Arpit.... welcome to the group. I am sure you will have a great time hanging out. Cant wait to see some of your posts!

message 12: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments John, you are a cricket fan?!! I love cricket too. Are you watching the India-England series?

message 13: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Welcome Arpit :~)

message 14: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (acountkel) | 992 comments Welcome Arpit!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2008 11:06AM) (new)

Another win for India. This series is looking a bit one sided. Perhaps I should talk about books instead.

message 16: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments I have to agree John. I guess the problem with English batsmen is that they can't seem to accelerate after they have settled in. Today, they were so well off, with a great start and they had lost just 4 wickets. Still, they didn't manage to accelerate in the slog overs.
I thought they bowled and fielded pretty well today.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Avempartha (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael J. Sullivan (other topics)