Scriptopia discussion

Book Discussions > Unwind

Comments Showing 1-50 of 384 (384 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Seth: *clears throat**sighs a little at how stupid he looks* Okay, so I just bought it yesterday and it is so good! Today we got assigned to write a "bill" and Mr.Macias said I could do a spin-off from the "Bill of Life". How cool is that?

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie/Mallory: *tilting head**in confused voice* I don't understand...*shrugs*

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Madeline: Yes! *throws hands in the air and tilts head back before going back to normal* Finally! i have no idea what you are talking about Seth sorry *pouts*

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie/Mallory: *in worried, concerned voice* Are you alright, Madeline...?

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: *laughs* she's fine, im sure. she does that a lot.

message 6: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie/Mallory: *relieved* That's good...I got a little scared...*makes a funny face* 'Course...that's probably because I have no idea what we're talking about in the first place. *laughs happily*

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: yea, what were we talking about?

message 8: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie/Mallory: *shrugging* I don't know...

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: *staring off into space* interesting...

message 10: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie/Mallory: *thoughtful* I'm thinking about changing my pic...I just found the Halloween pics, and mine is AWESOME.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: cool.

message 12: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie/Mallory: *apolgetic* Sorry; I like to think aloud. Or...atyped...

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: *nods understandingly* yeah, i do taht a lot. even more so now as im really out of it lately.

message 14: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie/Mallory: *apologetic...Again* Sorry, I GTG. BYE!! *waves*

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: its fine. and ironic, as i have to go as well. byeas.

message 16: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Madeline: Oh great! you guys leave and then i come on! not fair! *shakes head* and yes i do that a lot so do not worry about me Rosie. i may not be mentally sound but it is nothing to worry about *turns head sideways and puts on a creepy, widest grin you've ever seen outside cartoons*

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: im still here!

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: oh goodie! *bounces and claps hands*

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: *laughs*

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: see you're as sad as you say you are! not with us people around anyway *puts hands on hips in proud/I-was-right gesture*

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: yeah, i guess. its hard to be sad when youre typing.

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: . . . .pssh *flicks wrist* excuses excuses

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: *shrugs* whatever you say.

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: you are not that fun tonight...*slouches*

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: yeah, well, what can i say?

message 26: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: nothing that you dont want to i guess :)
i dont know why i said that but i like the sound of it *stares off into oblivian claculating*

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: *snaps out of it* what?

message 28: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: *faking confusion* what what?

message 29: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) mimi: *shakes head at own stupidness* nothing, nothing...

message 30: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: hee hee *rubs hands together evil-ly*

message 31: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: wow sorry we kinda messed this up for ya Seth *guilty smile**points fingers at Michelle and Rosie* they started it! *screams like a small child*

message 32: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Mimi: *laughs* yeah, sorry. and if/when you get back, will you kindly explain what you were talking about?? thanx.

message 33: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 43 comments waffle: *eyes widen at the name Unwind* OMGG!!! Is this by that... that... that... *scratches head*.... one guy!??! I can't believe I forgot his name! D:<

If so.... MINE! *snaches book* :)

message 34: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) lol

message 35: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Riley: CHANDANI! *gasp* DID YOU JUST TALK OUT OF SCRIPT FORM?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!?!?!?!
Oh, hi Chandani! I forgot my meds this morning!

message 36: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: *nods* that explains a lot about you Riley

message 37: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Riley: I found my me-eds, I found my me-eds, la-di-da-di-da-da, I found my meds.

message 38: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Rosie/Mallory: *confused, dazed expression* Umm...good for you, hon.

message 39: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Riley: Tank you.

message 40: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) Chandani: *looks around anxiously and confused*

"we were supposed to talk in script???" *looks around* "why didnt anybody tell me!?"

message 41: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Riley: I did, in a very verbally abusive way. I need my meds...I feel...angry! AND VIOLENT! RAWR!!!!! *attacks everyone via internet*

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: *hisses* Oh, no you didn't! GET BACK HERE!!! *shape twists and changes* NO ONE ATTACKS THE CHESHIRE CAT!!!
(Lol, sorry, I couldn't resist.)

message 43: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) Chandani: *Cue awesome action music and morphs into a spider monkey*

KIWAAAAA!!

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: *falls over laughing, forgetting Riley* That. Is. AWESOME! I WANT THEME MUSIC NOW!

message 45: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Riley: I found my meds! zippee-dee-doo-da! Zip-udee-day! Now I'm mentally stable in every way!
I'll get you some theme music Morgan! *runs in the direction of a gigantic stereo that appeared out of nowhere and starts playing the theme from "The Brady Bunch"* Is that okay?

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: LOL! Why not? *starts to dance* *stops dancing* On second thought, I can't dance..... But I can't fly either!

message 47: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Riley: But you CAN turn into a Cheshire cat!

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: YES! *grin widens, and widens, and widens*

message 49: by Madeline (new)

Madeline madeline: cheese can fly *dances to theme song of Twist and Shout by the Isley Brothers*

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) Me: *tails starts to dissapear* And the morraths, outgrabe!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8