Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) Silence discussion

Does anyone LIKE scott?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 269 (269 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Arushi ok, i get that patch is amazing <3

but i haaate scott. thoughts anyone?

:)

Cindy nah, dont like him very much!

Kendall Desin meee he's definatly one of my favorite characters!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 17, 2011 07:04AM) (new)

Kendall wrote: "meee he's definatly one of my favorite characters!"

sooo true! patch was a dick in crescedro. he kept kissing ,marcie and stuff

Arushi but nora kissed scott...

Allison Scott... I don't know he's... well lets just say I didn't like him at first but then he grew on me but he's still not my favorite character ever...

Kenzie i'm all for patch. no matter what. but that doesnt mean i hate scott, even though he kinda triggered the problem in the ending of silence, i think that his character has developed a lot in this series and i'm beginning to like him more :)

message 8: by Anonymous (new)

Anonymous I like Patch but Scott isn't a bad character. I also like scott.

nine I think Scott is kinda funny. I don't really hate him either. In fact i kind of like him. Besides its not like Nora is going to be confused about who to choose. It's totally obvious she would choose Patch. :)

Lulah Scotts cool, but if he is cool PATCH is just too fricking awesome to be alive I love patch he is the best!!

Lulah Scott should get with Marcie and Patch was kind of a D-head to Nora in crescendo, but that was kind of slightly rixons fault and all romance novels ( like this) always have a fight

Arushi Tallulah wrote: "Scott should get with Marcie and Patch was kind of a D-head to Nora in crescendo, but that was kind of slightly rixons fault and all romance novels ( like this) always have a fight"

i think that marcie deserves worse, as much as i dislike scott.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa wrote: "but nora kissed scott..."

yeah I know but, she did it once. he looked at marcie and kissed her when she was half naked... marcie is a bitch

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tallulah wrote: "Scott should get with Marcie and Patch was kind of a D-head to Nora in crescendo, but that was kind of slightly rixons fault and all romance novels ( like this) always have a fight"

Sooooooooo true. But I think scott should only get with marcie if marci.. i don't know... STOPS BEING A BITCH!

Jennifer Dupriest Ewww... Scott and Marcie is not a pretty image in my head...
She's just sooooo annoying--I can't imagine it.
I like Scott, he's alright :)

Melanie Cusick-Jones Don't like Scott early on - but cos you're seeing him from Nora's point of view and he's behaving like an idiot perhaps that's why - if you take him as a person in himself, he's really uniformed and has a load of stuff going on at the start. It's only once he's dealing with that later in their friendship/relationship that you get to see a better side of him and tbh I quite like the whole cheeky chappy thing he has going on.

Stormy Mel wrote: "Don't like Scott early on - but cos you're seeing him from Nora's point of view and he's behaving like an idiot perhaps that's why - if you take him as a person in himself, he's really uniformed an..."

I agree with you. I actually like Scott now. I loved Patch in Silence but in Crescendo he pissed me off. I don't think he needed to use Marcie and hurt Nora by doing so if he's got all that stealth and years of dodging enemies under his belt. I really hated that about that book. If he really loved Nora so much he would have found another way but in Silence he was perfect Patch. I think Nora is a little too forgiving and I wouldn't mind if she dated Scott for a little while just to put Patch in the same position she was in twice with Marcie and Dabria.

message 18: by Tess (last edited Dec 19, 2011 10:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tess I think he's funny, but yeah. Don't like him. Patch is my man. In Crescendo...he really made me mad. I agree with Stormy that she should date Scott to swap places. Dabria is just...ech.

YA_pagemaster Oh, honey I Love Scott. Not nearly as much as Patch. Not even close, but Scotty is definately a hottie!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

scot!

message 21: by Kacii (last edited Dec 24, 2011 08:34AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kacii Nora and Patch are my favorite characters, but Scott is a good character too. He was there for Nora when Patch was no. It will always be Nora and Patch, but I think Scott is a good friend for Nora. I think maybe Scott and Vee should hook up

Lulah I think scott and marcie should hook up ( Ive already said this but still)

Jennifer I LOVE SCOTT!

Elena Actually I do like him very much.

message 25: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Well Scott is a very lovely person , he has made some bad choices in his life , besides he sometimes didnt have a choice , he was put into the choas despite his better judgement , still no one EVER could be compared to Patch

Alexa i actually like scott a bit in silence he was a good friend and less of a jerk i've wanted nora and scott to kiss at least one more time.He was there for Nora when she needed answers when she needed somone to tell her about angels and stuff.
i still love patch and i still want him with nora but their realtionship it's good but all they greally talk about is basiclly stopping the bad(either dabria,rixon or hank) they don't go out on dates or stuff all they do as a couple is make out i lknow this book isn't just about them but yeah idk

Arushi i agree there should be a stronger relationship between nora and patch, as in not spend all your time plotting against evil, etc. but i guess that since that was like the daunting task looming over their heads they had to deal with it. i only wish theyd act more like a couple :) wishful thinking i guess....

Stormy I agree also. There was always one thing after another and they never really ever had a chance to be a couple and spend some time together before Patch had to disappear or something. I just want them to have some down time. Time to make their relationship look like more than just a physical attraction and making out.

Alexa Didn't they say that Marcie was gonna die soon i feel sorta bad for her i wonder if she'll go to hell for being mean and all to nora over the years

Stormy They did say that she wouldn't live very long. I don't know what to think about that. I wonder if she will be pissed and want revenge on Nora for killing her father or just for the fact that they are related and she would be jealous when she learns the truth because Nora was picked out to follow in his path before he died and her dad didn't pick her or something. Idk. All the petty crap that she gets mad over. Or I wonder if she will mellow out and tone down the bitchiness and actually befriend Nora.

Alexa Stormy wrote: "They did say that she wouldn't live very long. I don't know what to think about that. I wonder if she will be pissed and want revenge on Nora for killing her father or just for the fact that they a..."

Yeah i hope she changes and dosen't go to hell even though she can be mean and annoying at times

Lulah Stormy wrote: "They did say that she wouldn't live very long. I don't know what to think about that. I wonder if she will be pissed and want revenge on Nora for killing her father or just for the fact that they a..."

But they might mean she won't live very long in Nephil terms

Stormy Alexa wrote: "Stormy wrote: "They did say that she wouldn't live very long. I don't know what to think about that. I wonder if she will be pissed and want revenge on Nora for killing her father or just for the f..."

Me, too.

Stormy Tallulah wrote: "Stormy wrote: "They did say that she wouldn't live very long. I don't know what to think about that. I wonder if she will be pissed and want revenge on Nora for killing her father or just for the f..."

Yeah, I didn't understand that too much.

Alexa I LOVE SCOTT!!! He was awesome in Silence :DDDD

Arushi so am i the only one who totally hated scott?

Lulah no, i extremely hated him in crescendo

Stormy He's different in Silence, though. He's funny & sweet.

Lulah yeah

Alexa Stormy wrote: "He's different in Silence, though. He's funny & sweet."

yeah he was nicer to nopra in silence he was a good friend when she needed to learn about the whole angel stuff whichn is why i actually liked him

Desiree Schreck I think he's cool, i mean not as amazing as Patch but i think hes really cool :)

Alexa Desiree wrote: "I think he's cool, i mean not as amazing as Patch but i think hes really cool :)"

i agree patch is better

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa wrote: "i actually like scott a bit in silence he was a good friend and less of a jerk i've wanted nora and scott to kiss at least one more time.He was there for Nora when she needed answers when she neede..."

true

Maria I likes scott in dis book!! As ppl sed, he was dere fer nora when she needed him and i think dat was sweet :) he was a nice guy in dis book and wud definately deserve better da marcie!! :)x

YA_pagemaster Anyone deserves better than marcie. :P

Alexa i wonder why he kissed her in silence didn't he say that she is a good FRIEND meaning friend not girl friend

Arushi Stormy wrote: "He's different in Silence, though. He's funny & sweet."

I thought he was less of a jerk in silence, but i hated him in crescendo so my opinion was made up. NO scott. all patch. mm.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa wrote: "Stormy wrote: "He's different in Silence, though. He's funny & sweet."

I thought he was less of a jerk in silence, but i hated him in crescendo so my opinion was made up. NO scott. all patch. mm."

have you read the second book at all?! because patch was is sooo sweet and perfect. in that book EVERY girl would be happy to have a hot guy treat her like crap. and scott cheated on his girlfriend and lied and shouted and blamed her for it. Of course, it all makes sense NOW!

Maria wat?! wen did Scott do dat??? anyway, i think both guys wer ok so.. :)xx

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria (crazy but u luv me!!*) wrote: "wat?! wen did Scott do dat??? anyway, i think both guys wer ok so.. :)xx"

he never did that patch did. i was being sarcastic.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6