Start by marking “Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)” as Want to Read:
Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)

Silence (Hush, Hush #3)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  203,252 Ratings  ·  7,389 Reviews
WHEN SILENCE IS ALL THAT'S LEFT, CAN THE TRUTH FINALLY BE HEARD?

Nora Grey can't remember the past five months of her life. After the initial shock of waking up in a cemetery and being told that she has been missing for weeks - with no one knowing where she was or who she was with - she tried to get her life back on track. Go to school, hang out with her best friend, Vee, a
Published October 4th 2011 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Silence, please sign up.

Anastasia Shain I have herd some sort of rumors but I don't think any of them are true...
Maine Caulfield At this point I am sure tounjabe completed the book and have an answer. But simply- Vee doesn’t like or trust Patch, and thought she was doing what…moreAt this point I am sure tounjabe completed the book and have an answer. But simply- Vee doesn’t like or trust Patch, and thought she was doing what was best for her friend. (less)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareForever by Maggie StiefvaterSilence by Becca FitzpatrickPassion by Lauren Kate
YA Novels of 2011
1,144 books — 7,097 voters
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareForever by Maggie StiefvaterClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareDead Reckoning by Charlaine HarrisSilence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Can't Wait Books For 2011
1,240 books — 6,884 voters

More lists with this book...

Taylor
Nov 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: If you love Patch and the Hush Hush series
I HAVE ONLY THREE THINGS TO SAY:

ONE: THIS BOOK WAS SO-SO-SO FREAKIN' EPIC AND UNPUTDOWNABLE!!!!

TWO: PATCH JEV CIPRIANO WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

THREE: I CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER FREAKIN' YEAR FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!

And if you haven't read Silence yet... READ IT NOW!
Nina ♥
Sep 13, 2010 marked it as on-hold
Kinda on hold right now. I just got tired of Nora trying to remember things that I already know.
Franci
Oct 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Hush, Hush made me fall hard. Crescendo has taken my breath away and I cannot wait till Tempest. Becca Fitzpatrick is a true story teller, and I don’t want her to ever end Nora and Patches adventures.
Haleema
This book sucked and I need to write better reviews.
~Poppy~
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing

“If I lose you, I lose everything.”

Oh my god!! I loved it!! Nora wasn't so annoying (amnesia did something good :P)
And I will tell again and again and again I LOVE PATCH!!!!!!

(view spoiler)
Wynndmill
Oct 08, 2011 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: no one
Shelves: brain-drains
Cory
Dec 02, 2010 rated it did not like it
The summary for this book is ridiculous. How can she get more drawn to Patch? This is like a bad teen soap opera.
Adele
Sep 23, 2010 marked it as to-read
And to think i was excited for the second book.

A third book? Yay?

I <3 Patch.

Cannot wait, Fall 2011 is just too far away.
Natalie Monroe
Silence can be summed up in one meme:

Bad Decision #1

Upon waking up in a graveyard with no memory of how she got there or what had transpired, Nora kicks the shin of the first person who tries to help her and blunders away, possibly increasing the chances of running into her captors.

Now normally, this a very sound reaction and fits in with Stranger Danger, but this is Nora we're talking about. She'd suspect the toaster of doing her in if it burned her toast.

Bad Decision #36

After coming home from
Jana Gabrielle
What the WTF?! I have to wait til October?!!!
I.HAVE.TO.READ.IT.NOW!!!
Patricia
kari
Nov 14, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ya, 2011
Lindsay
Nov 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

OH MY GOD! This was amazing!

After reading Crescendo and being left with the world's worst cliffhanger, I dreaded having to wait a year for the final book of the series. But as Friday came along and I FINALLY snagged my copy, a few interesting things happened.

1) I learned that there was going to be a FOURTH BOOK! IT CONTINUES! MORE PATCH! XDDD

2) I finally read the synopsis. For a whole year I did not even click on the page of Silence. No idea why.

3) My eternal love for Patch grew tenfold. Nuff s
Judith
Nov 13, 2010 marked it as to-read
i can't wait for this book i loooooved hush hush, i sooo fell in love with patch, read crescendo but i have to say i was a little disappointed with nora, she gets pushed around way to much and she just takes it, i read crecendo and finished it within 2 days and i love the way B. Fitzpatrick always make you think that you know exactly what gonna happen and then she turns the book upside down, its great!

im looking farward to this book but also looking farward to nora growing some balls and sticki
John Egbert
“Fine! I'll throw on some clothes. Turn around. I'm in my pj's"

"I'm a guy. That's like asking a kid not to glance at the candy counter.”

(Nora and Patch quote.)

Oh, yeah, because, hell, why expect guys not to peep at you while you're changing? That's just ridiculous. They're like children, you see. And you're like candy for him. They can't help themselves, don't be stupid. THEY R MENZZ. DUHHHH.

I'm officially offended on behalf of males everywhere.

No way am I reading this shit. Not even for the
Lexi
Sep 23, 2010 rated it liked it
I. NEED. TO. WAIT. UNTIL. FREAKING. OCTOBER?!?!?!!?!

Not fair at all!
That's like a whole freaking year!

I NEED THIS BOOK NOOOOOOOOOOWW!
♔ Leah.
Ahhhh, don't you just love it when your half-angel/sexual predator/douchebag as well as your part time boyfriend takes you in your arms and is about to throw you into a tempestuous ocean during a storm while he wears fake wings like gender-bended Tinkerbell while your hair fans out as if you are in a Pantene advert? Oh the memories still make me weak at the knees(!) :')
Misrabelle
If they don't find a way to make gorgeous Nephilim babies in the last book, I'll cry.
Jessica Avery
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
This was definitely a page turner. did not want to put it down
Eva Victoria
OCTOBER!!! NOOO!!!! MY LITTLE HEART JUST BROKE 3
DAMMIT! THIS IS TORTURE! I NEED TO READ IT NOW!!
Mel (who is deeply in love with herself)
“You're mine, Angel. And I'm yours. Nothing can change that.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence

NOTE: I understand how hard it is to read criticisms of your work; something you've put your heart and soul into to write, and then publish. And I understand why you, Becca Fitzpatrick, did that whole "be nice" thing. In a way, it makes sense to take the author's emotions into account. I bet that any author would be obsessively searching for critiques of their books day in and day out, and can imagine the b
Colleen Houck
Read this entire book on my recent trip to Tampa. Still liking Patch a lot. Love the idea of the angel feather. Wasn't prepared for some of the things going on. Surprises around every corner. The cover is brilliant. Sometimes I like to just stare at it.
Jayjay481
Oct 07, 2011 rated it it was ok
Ugh. This book was honestly terrible. I feel like Becca is trying too hard to meet the obligations of her contract and the result is a poor storyline and a ridiculous heroine. I can't stand a stupid leading lady...
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Yosbe  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Tengo una relación amor-odio con este libro.

Odio a Nora más que ninguna protagonista. No se como la misma autora puede crear 2 personajes que para mi representan algo totalmente diferente. Nora es la chica más atorrante, caprichosa, egoísta, estúpida, malcriada y todos los abjetivos calificativos que podrían imaginar. EN RESUMEN: Es insoportable. Deberían darnos un premio por aguantarnosla. Es solo el amor a Patch y a la historia en sí por la que uno continua leyendo.

Solo quiero... ghgjhgjhgj
Abyss
Feb 19, 2011 rated it did not like it

Ta autorka si při psaní knihy asi vařila nějaké houbičky, jinak opravdu nevím, neskutečné blbosti tam proplétala. Spoustu věcí by bylo třeba vystříhat... dočetla jsem a dostala parádní záchvat smíchu :D
Arooj
Pre-Reading:*Gasp* Trilogy? Is this the last book?! NOOO!! DON'T LET IT END!! Ugh and the release date is soooo far away...can't wait to read it!! I bet the cover is gonna be totally awesome, just like the previous two =D

*Update* HOLYFUDGSICLE!! I was wrong. The cover isn't totally awesome. IT'S BREATHTAKINGLY EPIC! I need this book NOW. Ugh...

Review:
Ugh, my gosh. You don't even know how PAINFUL the wait for this book was for me. The previous book, Crescendo, was the first book I read in 2011 an
Kübra Yağmur
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, 2016
Goodreads'in sildiği yorumlarımın telefisi -.-

Bu seriyi ilk okuyuşum üç geceye mal olmuştu. Şaka gibi ama üst üste ikişer üçer saat uyuyup okula gitmiş ama bu seri bitmeden rahat edememiştim. Ama ne var biliyor musunuz? Konu Patch ise gerisi hiç önemli değil.

Umarım bir an önce filmi çıkarda doya doya izleriz.
Laz
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: angel lovers
“I love you.” His voice was straightforward, affectionate. “You make me remember who I used to be. You make me want to be that man again. Right now, holding you, I feel like we have a shot at beating all odds and making it together. I’m yours, if you’ll have me.”

I'm melting, this is seriously cute as fuck. I loved this book. You won't see it coming, there's something about this book that made me love this series from the beginning, literally. I don't want to spoil this so I'll try making this
Jessica Olson
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I've read the first two books months ago so I couldn't remember much at the beginning, but yet I enjoyed this book and it was amazing.
Rose
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was ok
Quick review for a not so quick, and somewhat belated read. Originally, I had this as one of ten titles I wanted to read from my not-my-cuppa shelf in 2013, but it ended up getting pushed back since I had so many other reads on my plate to tackle. I don't know if stepping away from this series for a time helped, but this didn't come across as painful as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, it left me rolling my eyes and annoyed the ever loving crumb out of me, but "Silence" did hold my att ...more
Does anyone LIKE scott? 269 497 Aug 21, 2017 02:58PM
Patch or Jev? 148 716 Dec 25, 2015 08:43PM
Mrs. Anderson's E...: Silence 1 6 Oct 21, 2015 06:35PM
Live, Laugh & Lov...: Silence 2 10 Oct 08, 2015 02:02PM
Hush Hush roleplay!!: Book #3 2 10 Aug 10, 2015 07:22AM
Do you think Nora losing her memory was needed? 31 141 Aug 10, 2015 07:15AM
  • Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2)
  • Heaven (Halo, #3)
  • Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)
  • Angel Fire (Angel, #2)
  • The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2)
  • Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2; Nightshade World #5)
  • If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)
  • Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)
  • Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, #2)
  • Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
  • Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2)
  • Afterlife (Evernight, #4)
  • Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel, #4)
  • Rapture (Fallen, #4)
  • Deity (Covenant, #3)
  • Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)
Becca Fitzpatrick grew up reading Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden with a flashlight under the covers. She graduated college with a degree in health, which she promptly abandoned for storytelling. When not writing, she's most likely prowling sale racks for reject shoes, running, or watching crime dramas on TV. She is the author of the bestselling HUSH, HUSH Saga. Her new book BLACK ICE arrives in book ...more
More about Becca Fitzpatrick...

Hush, Hush (4 books)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
  • Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)
  • Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
“He inclined his head at my dress. "What's the occasion?"

"Homecoming," I said, twirling. "Like?"

"Last I heard, Homecoming requires a date."

"About that," i hedged. "I'm sort of...going with Scott. We both figure a high-school dance is the last place Hank will be patrolling."

Patch smiled, but it was tight. "I take that back. If Hank wants to shoot Scott, he has my blessing.”
879 likes
“Angel... I don't think you understand the lengths I would go to if it means keeping you here with me.'

-Patch (PG 262)”