Passion (Fallen, #3) Passion discussion


147 views
Should Cam get a happy ending in the next book?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think he should be happy!


message 2: by TJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

TJ Yes I think he should get his happy ending


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

he deserves it.


Cindy yea, i think so 2.


Amber Nicole Yes I definitely think he should have a happy ending. & I think he will at least be at peace with his life in the next one. Or at least I hope he will .


Candice I love Cam, so, yes, he should definitely get a happy ending. Daniel drives me insane, so annoying.


Neisha Yes definately. There is good in him, and his evil side is a major turn on!


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Candice wrote: "I love Cam, so, yes, he should definitely get a happy ending. Daniel drives me insane, so annoying."

i agree completely!


Jessie! i preety sure he will be happy cuz its the last book and i like him and luce are going to break the curse so yeah i think they both will be happy. I think everyone will be happpy :P


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy happy happy, soooo happy!


message 11: by Anonymous (new)

Anonymous definitely


Gerchia Lucy wrote: "I think he should be happy!"

the real question is, will he have a happy ending?


Tjala no. this makes me sound miserable but happy endings are way too unrealistic!!


Tjala Candice wrote: "I love Cam, so, yes, he should definitely get a happy ending. Daniel drives me insane, so annoying."

glad im not the onlyone!! hes way too perfect and flawless!!!!


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Tjala wrote: "no. this makes me sound miserable but happy endings are way too unrealistic!!"

I agree but he should at least fall in love. And the way Lauren Kate writes just tells you that there's gonna be a happily ever after.


message 16: by Kimi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kimi Of course he should. He's one of the most amazing characters in the book aside from Arriane. I love him. More than I love Luce and Daniel. LOL


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

So, it's agreed? I wonder who doesn't agree…


Veronica Cam is fun. He should get a happy ending too. Probably with Arriane


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Roland and Arrianne to be together. A new charecter would make it interesting. Or Gabbe?


Amanda Mitchell Candice wrote: "I love Cam, so, yes, he should definitely get a happy ending. Daniel drives me insane, so annoying."

ABSOLUTELY!!!


message 21: by Nurlely (new) - added it

Nurlely I love Cam, the so handsome devilish angel. He will not be as good as Daniel. Cam will always have his evil side, but that is fine. Cam will end up with Gabbe (I wish)


message 22: by Madelene (new) - added it

Madelene i dont care who he ends up as long as he have a happy ending i will be happy


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

True true


Veronica cam and gabbe would make a cool pair.


Jasmin y wud 1 want a bad endin 4 Cam?? Srsly...Cam frst looked even better than Daniel in fallen in d beggining...


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Cam…


Camilla Jorge he deserves to be happy... yes...
he will be happy... I would say that I really hope so, though... like Tjala said it would be a bit unrealistic... and like Tjala (again)and Candice... I really think that Daniel is sooo annoying...


message 28: by Nurlely (new) - added it

Nurlely Cam with Gabbe and Roland with Arriane. Yes, I love that. But I am fine with anything as long as nothing dangerous come to Daniel and Luce. Fallen series will be worthless to read if they are not together.

And Miles with Shelby. Perfect couple. Either that or one of them died at the end.


Kendall Desin yeeeessss definatly. cam is the best!


Azhia Yes I felt so bad for Cam in Passion :/


Gehad Morgenstern  Briel Firstly, i'm TEAM CAM!<3
Secondly, WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? AS LONG AS THE HUMAN BODY TO SURVIVE MUST BREATHE, CAM MUST BE HAPPY!
Thirdly, Cam and Gabbe could make a good pair but Cam and ME :p could make a better one....:P


Hazel Abu For me, Cam deserves a Happy Ending! :)


message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

hell yeah!! i like him :D, he deserves it


message 34: by Nora (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nora Is there anyone who doesn't want Cam to have a happy ending!
(not that I don't want him to)


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

lilith ( his wife ) was horrible-ish to him so he should be with a new character, ME!


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not a big fan of Cam... Isn't he a bad guy? I'd have to say it doesn't really matter to me whether he has a happy ending or not. That's kind of harsh but, idk...I just didn't like his attitude.


message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

i think his sarcastic humors hot...


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He's not awful... But he's definitely not my favorite male character in the book. I don't know, he just seems like he's hiding something bad (other than the dark-side thing)...


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

oh well, i disagree.


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

That's fine, different people like different characters :D


Elena He definitely should get a real love interest, I want him to be happy. He's not bad, and he deserves it.


message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really like Cam....


Elena Well, we've seen that the only reason why he became a dark angel is because he was desperate, and not because he really was a bad person.
And he saved Luce, too.
He made his decision and now he's on Lucifer's side, but he did it in the rush of the moment, he didn't much think of it. So now he can't back down, but after all he's still good, I think.


message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!


Gehad Morgenstern  Briel Lucy wrote: "lilith ( his wife ) was horrible-ish to him so he should be with a new character, ME!"

hehehehhehehe i want him too!!!:P:P:P


message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 15, 2012 10:05AM) (new)

;P He's MINE!


Scarlett Well, of course I'm here for him but I think he'll end up with Lilith again. The girl has some reincarnations as well. Because Cam had the same "scenario" like Daniel but I think it was only lightly because Cam chose the side of Lucifer and not Love in front of God. So yeah


Briana of course cam should get a happy ending :D he might appear bad ( which is ssuuupppperrr fiiiiine on him cx) but he's a good guy who deserves to be happy like daniel. Even roland and arriane and miles and shelby seem sorta happy together. gabbe is an independant girl so idk about her. annabelle is knew so idk. Cam should get that ending like daniel ;)


Jessica yhhhh he should be happy <3


Olivia Of course I love Cam! He deserves to be happy at the end of the book because he was such a great character!


« previous 1
back to top