Harry Potter discussion

Movies > if by chance u meet daniel radcliffe in the streets or somewhere, what will u tell him in 3 words?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 255 (255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Anj_bookster (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Anj_bookster alcala | 22 comments i like you

message 2: by Tara (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Tara | 83 comments (Assuming my mouth actually works): Wow, it's you!

message 3: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments ditto, bre! i'm too old to be drooling for daniel but i'd be tounge-tied with jk if i see her in person. there would actually be no words i can say to compliment her in her works so i'll probaly fall down on my knees and bow to her with my arms out-stretched in front of me. LOL!

message 4: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Oh, only three words! I LOVE YOU!!!! J.K. THat would be if I saw Harry. No, Dan, I think I'd say... "Catch me please!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

stop posing nudes.
hahaha. he's too young to do that.

message 6: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments i agree with meghan

assuming if i wasn't freezed on the spot, i think i'll scream b4 saying omg its you! then scream again. then i'll probably faint. Lmao! then [fantasizing] he'll have to send me to the hospital and check on me daily and soon we became tight friends and i got a role in the next 2 movies. Lol! what a laugh. xD

message 7: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:27PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Lovely Ashley!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

get naked! hahah jk. I think he has a great body... yeah he is a little young for me but i can't help it... HES HOT!!!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2007 08:38AM) (new)

No perdería mi tiempo hablando, me lo llevaría al rincón más cercano y ...............

message 10: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments thanks Meghan! xD

uhh..Priss..in English pls..=.='

message 11: by Anthony Edwards (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Anthony Edwards | 14 comments Well if it were me i would not be all that crazy about seeing him. If i saw J.K. I would probably be like Wow it you and then i would ask if she would like to have lunch so we could talk about the books.

message 12: by Angie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Angie | 9 comments You are yummy

message 13: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments good for you, anthony! i'd think i'd die laughing if you'd go crazy when you see daniel in person. lol!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't waste my time talking, just taking him to a nearby corner and.........

message 15: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:31PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments Lol! nice one Priss xD

message 16: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:31PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) This is kind of a silly thread, but what the heck...

"You're getting better."

or

"Your acting's improving."

message 17: by Rachel (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:32PM) (new)

Rachel i'd ask a question: "what's it like?"

message 18: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:33PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments If we weren't restricted to three words I'd totally start a conversation with him!

message 19: by Adam (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:35PM) (new)

Adam | 13 comments 3 words, "CAN WE SNOG?"

message 20: by whichwaydidshego? (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:35PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 12 comments 3 words? Hmm...

"Bugger off, you." or...
"Nothing to see." or...
"Stop staring." or...
"Yes, they're real."

Sorry, sorry! Too much fun with the 3 word parameters! Also, saw a spoof he did recently so keep thinking of him in that hysterical state rather than as HP.

Maybe just "Take me flying?"

Right. Serious here. You say we meet first, so I'd not be approaching him to say them... so... probably simply:

"Nice to meet you."

Sorry, 4 is the best I could do. (Though in truth I'd more likely use one of the smart-alec comments...)

message 21: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:36PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments lol! :)

message 22: by Holly (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

Holly Thompson (Rabbitt32) | 7 comments 3 words- I Love You!

message 23: by ★Lalita ❤︎ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

★Lalita ❤︎ (lalita) Probably, "How are you?", then that would be the conversation starter and we'd talk more!

message 24: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Kenzie "YOU'RE HARRY POTTER!"

message 25: by Maranda (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:59PM) (new)

Maranda u are evil...

couldn't resits :-) i'd say...

what about hermoine?

then it would start a conversation and he'd wonder why i said that.... LOL

message 26: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Tess | 134 comments I hate you.

sorry i have this thing about daniel radcliff. i dont like him very much. but i have to admit, he's a good actor. and he is hot in the 3rd and 4th book.

message 27: by Roni (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Roni (v_a_b) id be like "ummmm hi......" but mckenzie i really like yours. "YOU'RE HARRY POTTER!" it makes me laf.:D

message 28: by Allie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Allie | 76 comments I would probably freeze up but if i didn;t it would be a jarble of words!!or ' wanna have lunch( dinner, breakfast ) I used to think he was hot but not anymore....He got older!!:'( oh well there is always Zac efron( does any one know the smiley face of slobbering???:D seriously:D)

message 29: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Tess | 134 comments Zac Efron grosses me out. why does everyone think he's sooooooo hot??
I mean Rupert Grint is waaaaaaaay hotter..

message 30: by Cathy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Cathy | 50 comments REALLY???? I thought I was the only person of the female persuasion on earth that thought this about Zac Efron. But I AM a thousand years old, AND he looks like he is about 4 years old. Or pre-pubescent at least.

About Daniel Radcliffe (also pre-pubescent). He is absolutely adorable, I love him, I will adopt him or make him marry my daughter. Same for all those kids.

message 31: by Elnaz (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Elnaz | 20 comments How are you?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

well if i could say something (i mean assuming that my mouth would move) i would say OMG ITS YOU!

message 33: by Alec (new)

Alec | 28 comments you are cool

message 34: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 732 comments i don't know... i don't really like him, even though he's probably way better at acting than me... probably something like "YOU'RE HARRY POTTER" or something though, cause he's still famous and all.
now, if i met jk, i would totally start rapidly talking about hp with her! except she would probably back away slowly because all that she would see is a person on their knees bowing and talking so fast that it all sounds like gibberish!

message 35: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) Harry Potter Forever!

message 36: by Jenny (last edited Jun 21, 2008 08:39PM) (new)

Jenny (kutiegirl106) | 11 comments You scare me. And then I would gun it as fast as I could away from him. Jk, but I like Harry not the actor who plays him. Daniel really does like creep me out.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree, but still meeting a movie star....

message 38: by Jenny (last edited Jun 21, 2008 09:02PM) (new)

Jenny (kutiegirl106) | 11 comments yeah, but I've only seen him in one movie series.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She means she wouldn't waste her time talking, she'd take him to the nearest corner and..........

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She means she wouldn't waste her time talking, she'd take him to the nearest corner and..........

message 41: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments i'd say, "OMG".

Ethan The Talkative One :D (ethanthetalkative) | 101 comments Hi, Daniel Radcliff

message 43: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 108 comments I'd say, "Gack, it's you!" (assuming that I can talk.)

message 44: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 100 comments Maya wrote: "i'd say, "OMG"."

same, hahaha...

message 45: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) | 319 comments please marry me!... or... I love you!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments (start choking) hack.. hack... sign my forehead!!

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 641 comments "You're Daniel Radcliffe!" or something stupid and obvious like that

but I bet I'll be thinking "You look taller on the screen" cause all of them are tiny. rupert grint, the tallest of the three, is pretty short; my average-height cousins ran into him in a store and he was shorter than both of them. But they still got a pic and autograph and all, I was so jealous ....

message 48: by Anoleflash (new)

Anoleflash | 18 comments "Um um um."

message 49: by Paige (new)

Paige | 203 comments "whoa! its you" probably..something like that..or maybe like... whoa! harry potter! haha

message 50: by Manju (new)

Manju /*  Life is beautiful  */ (manjulabalu) | 26 comments "I can't believe"-This might be my three words....I like him so much yr....

« previous 1 3 4 5 6