Cover 2 Cover discussion

Maze Runner Thoughts > If We Read Maze Runner Would You Want to Read The Rest Of The Series?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If we do have a fun time with it i would love to! Your thoughts....

message 2: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments Well I can't really no until I've read the first book, but most likely I will : )

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I already read the first one and the second one. They are awesome!

message 4: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) I'm actually planning on reading the entire trilogy this November. I read Maze Runner last year, but I'm planning on rereading it and going along with the group, and once we finish, I'll read the other two:)

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) I will read the rest of the series if I like the Maze Runner, which I think I will.

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana No. It'll go to slow for me. I'm too excited to read the third book.

message 7: by Rachel (last edited Nov 16, 2011 04:33PM) (new)

Rachel | 14 comments I'll read the rest either way.

message 8: by kathrine (last edited Nov 17, 2011 01:13PM) (new)

kathrine  (scarlettshea) | 55 comments If I like the first book.......

message 9: by Josiah (new)

Josiah (kenjenningsjeopardy74) I liked The Maze Runner very much, but in my estimation it was really The Scorch Trials that cemented this trilogy's legacy. I fully expect that The Death Cure could attain similar heights of excellence; however, even if it were merely an average offering, I would still view the trilogy as truly great because of The Scorch Trials.

message 10: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I always think it's the beginning that really makes a series or trilogy in this case shine.

message 11: by Josiah (new)

Josiah (kenjenningsjeopardy74) The opening book of a trilogy surely does form the foundation for all that follows, and I think that James Dashner did a solid job of so building it in The Maze Runner. Using that first volume as a springboard, then, the author achieved some things in the second book that were well beyond where I had gauged his writing capabilities to be, and the end product turned out to be one of the very best books that I read from all of 2010. The Scorch Trials really left me wanting to read The Death Cure.

message 12: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I know! I need to read The Death Cure but I have to read the books over again especially the end of Scorch Trials. I have a little bit of confusion there.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I just did so now I can read death cure! Yayyyy! Super excitedM

message 14: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Lucky!!!!!

message 15: by Josiah (new)

Josiah (kenjenningsjeopardy74) I still have to wait to read The Death Dure until at least January of 2012. I don't mind, though; I'm sure that it's well worth the wait.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I tried to start the second one but...I got bored

message 17: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) I'm reading The Scorch Trials at the moment, having just finishedThe Maze Runner, and I am loving it so far:) I'm planning on reading The Death Cure right after, I already have it:)