Bluestar's Prophecy (Warriors Super Edition, #2) Bluestar's Prophecy discussion

Bluestar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Bessie Bluestar is so awesome.

Lyla Neko Yesh. She is.

Atlantic Gem Agreed. Really sad book in some parts,though

Lyla Neko I cried. Her personality connects with mine really well and I understand her and everything she went through.

April I loved this book, you get a deeper understanding of Bluestar, and in a way, Tigerstar.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Now I can understand why Tigerstar turned out the way he did (sad) Im so sorry Bluestar u had to make such a hard sacrifice!!!!

Tsing Lin This digs WAYYYYY intot he back! So freaking awesome, I also like how it connects with Crooekdstars Promise

TheeKYLIE I love this book entirely, it answered soo many quesitions of mine and made me wonder in some parts.

Bessie I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! But Tigerstar is freaky.

Explode blame thristleclaw, the meany was rubbed off him to tigerstar...but u gotta admire him jumping that pup.

Explode aggro, not meany, its a typo

message 12: by Lyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyla Neko I blame Thistleclaw for Scourge's tragic life.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the book of bluestar's prophecy...i bet u guys do too!!! I kinda like Thistleclaw for some odd reason, and snowfur

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked how Bluestar took Oakheart as a mate! Though she could've taken Thrushpelt also

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr. :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought it was sweet how Bluestar took Oakheart as a mate, but I liked Thrushpelt too, he was cool. :D

Priya This is really good!!!!!! I was surprised because most of the other super editions aren't so good (they're pretty bad except Skyclan's destiny - don't tell any of the Erins), but this is DEFINITELY an exception. The characters seemed so realistic for once, and it's nice to know what's really behind Bluestar's decisions when told from Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar's point of view.

Caroline Definitely my favorite leader, maybe even more so than Firestar!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She's my favorite leader too. :D

Caroline Haha yea!! So amazing! I liked all the Special Editions except for Firestar's Quest. I barely made it through that one. My favorite is this one and Crookedstar's Promise. Skyclan's Destiny was good, too!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She was a great leader. :) I liked Bluestar's Prophecy and Crookedstar's Promise, and I'm looking forward to Yellowfang's Secret too. :D

Caroline Me toooo!! =D Did you see Hollyleaf's ____? (forgot what goes there.) Specifically for Ebooks... STUHHHPID! :( I don't have an Ebook holder.

message 23: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary sooooo THATS why tigerstar is the way he is

Caroline xDDDD Nice, Mary!

Caroline Lyla wrote: "I cried. Her personality connects with mine really well and I understand her and everything she went through."

Awhhh that's so sweet! 8D

♥Booknerdswift♥ Claire (Obama 2012) wrote: "She's my favorite leader too. :D"

bluestar and tallstar. at least i know what the other leader's warrior names' are.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Breanna wrote: "Claire (Obama 2012) wrote: "She's my favorite leader too. :D"

bluestar and tallstar. at least i know what the other leader's warrior names' are."

Cool. :D

Caroline wrote: "Me toooo!! =D Did you see Hollyleaf's ____? (forgot what goes there.) Specifically for Ebooks... STUHHHPID! :( I don't have an Ebook holder."

Hollyleaf's Story. :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Bluestar is awesome. I feel so bad for her, though... She went through so much, and lost almost everyone! :(
Did you notice that Rosetail was mentioned in the first book? "Brave Rosetail died defending... something."
I loved her. She was one of my favorite characters.

message 29: by dusk (new) - rated it 3 stars

dusk feather best. super. edition. EVER.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

True dat.

♥Booknerdswift♥ Luv this book! :) ^_^

message 32: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary bluestar really made me want to be more confident

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I kinda liked Thistleclaw.

Kathryn So the kit that Thistleclaw attacked was SCOURGE?!?!? Totally didn't even make that connection. Haha, that's great. Which book reveals that?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

It was revealed in the manga. In Scourge's story.

message 36: by johanna (new)

johanna Not as cool as Crookedstar :3

message 37: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Lyla wrote: "I cried. Her personality connects with mine really well and I understand her and everything she went through."

I cried, too. Twice.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 23, 2013 07:01AM) (new)

Here are some good leaders:
Bluestar
Crookedstar
Cloudstar
Tigerstar
Firestar
Brokenstar
Raggedstar
Tallstar
Leafstar

message 39: by johanna (new)

johanna Haze ~Life is like a sad song~ wrote: "Here are some good leaders:
Bluestar
Crookedstar
Cloudstar
Tigerstar
Brokenstar
Raggedstar
Tallstar
Leafstar"

Wha ... wha ... what?! What's the list for? xD There must be another list for "Epic leaders" ... because Firestar wasn't on there o.o. But then, why is Crookedstar on there? DX

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I edited it. And why don't you like Crookedstar? It's a list of my favorite leaders.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Tigerstar is evil because:
His mentor was Thistleclaw. But it's not Thistleclaw's fault because:
A: His mate died. Duh!
B: Thistleclaw's mentor, Shredtail, taught him to be cruel.
So yeah, it's all thanks to Shredtail. It's not Tigerstar's fault. He used to be adventrous, but now he's evil.

Kate Um, no offense, but Thistleclaw was the way he was before Snowfur died, and, Oh No! Shredtail was evil because he had this tragic life because his mate dumped him, and so it is really her fault, but it wasn't really, and There was another cat she loved more,so it's all that cat's fault ........ Ect. No offense!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, thanks. Yeah, I shouldn't defend Thistleclaw. I hate him. So, now it's Shredtail's mate's fault. Before long someone will be telling me his mate was hypnotized to dump him. Still, a good bit of info, Kate.

Kate I don't know for sure that his mate dumped him, that was an example.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh. Okay

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, the answer is... it's nobody's fault!

Atlantic Gem Stuff happened. Cats turned evil.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tigerpaw just.. is evil.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

At least Scourge had a good reason to be evil. Tigerstar did not.

Violet~Raven~Appledawn~Ravenstream Atlantic Gem wrote: "Agreed. Really sad book in some parts,though"
yeah, true

« previous 1