Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) Crescendo discussion

WHY IS PATCH SO RESTRAINED?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Patch is REALLY sexy and mysterious but why can't he just loose control and love Nora with all he's got!
I'm onto silence now.

Arushi i know. i love patch. just stick with him. and bear through it. cant deny his sexiness :D

message 3: by Alina (new)

Alina Khan Patch is definitely very sexy but he needs to love Nora more. I mean we all know he loves her but he needs to express it with more emotions. I'm also on Silence!!!!!!

Arushi read this really really cute nora--patch exchange. i looooooove patch <3
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7208058/1...

Kathy ok i'm a sucker for the brooding type as much as the next girl but come on she took him back with no explaintion on what he did with her sister. i mean really?!

Keona Chandler i think that patch is afraid to show all of himself to nra cause hes afraid like he said before that she wont be able to handle it. im on the librabby waiting list to read silence.

message 7: by Aisling (new) - added it

Aisling S Aw Patch rocks! Wait til ye read Silence! Love him! Nd hes just trying to keep the Archangels off his back so he cant be totally open with his love! :P

Alisha Gollihugh Patch is a guy that is why he does not show his emotion like he suppose to. I hate that about guys they don't want to say anything that might suggest they are sensitive or less of a man.

Arushi Aisling wrote: "Aw Patch rocks! Wait til ye read Silence! Love him! Nd hes just trying to keep the Archangels off his back so he cant be totally open with his love! :P"

i agree. i love patch. and i doubt anything will happen to change that <3 read the fanfic thing i posted above. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7208058/1...

message 10: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani Ablack well, I don't know... part of what makes Patch so sexy and mysterious is that he's GOT secrets. You're constantly learning something new about the guy, like he's got many layers and you've got to work at him to get to the core. In a way, that's the reason he's so intriging... That, and he's completely unpredictable. Patch keeps me entertained and on my toes. That's what I like about him.

message 11: by Aisling (new) - added it

Aisling S Lisa wrote: "Aisling wrote: "Aw Patch rocks! Wait til ye read Silence! Love him! Nd hes just trying to keep the Archangels off his back so he cant be totally open with his love! :P"

i agree. i love patch. and ..."

Wait did you write them?? :)

Arushi Aisling wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Aisling wrote: "Aw Patch rocks! Wait til ye read Silence! Love him! Nd hes just trying to keep the Archangels off his back so he cant be totally open with his love! :P"

i agree. i l..."

haha, no i didn't. my friend showed it to me as she was looking at the site one day.

message 13: by Aisling (new) - added it

Aisling S Lisa wrote: "Aisling wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Aisling wrote: "Aw Patch rocks! Wait til ye read Silence! Love him! Nd hes just trying to keep the Archangels off his back so he cant be totally open with his love! :P"..."

Ori haha! yeah their a bit too....aimed at the sex side of things i think! :/ i dont even Patch's that bad! haha

message 14: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I love Patch! He's so sweet! Hes so passive.

Julia Patch is sooo sexy!!! I <3 him! Y'all haven't read silence yet he gets even better in that book;)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

read silence was EPIC!!!