Shut Up & Read discussion

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)
This topic is about Beautiful Chaos
Archives > caster chronicles

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anastasia | 372 comments i don't know if any body else on here has read this series but i had to put my rant about the new book for the series somewhere :^D (view spoiler) i'm done for now, feel free to comment on the all of the books here i'd love to know what you think of them! :^D

message 2: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments i haven't read this book yet, is it any good? (i didn't read your spoiler lol) isn't this a series? i think i always see it in the stores but haven't bought them yet.

message 3: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
I heard about this author doing a book signing in austin but i missed it! I love the cover but havent read any yet its on my TBR list but I really need to catch up on my reading!!!

Anastasia | 372 comments read it! it's amazing!!!!!! the first book is called beautiful creatures. there are 3 books in the series so far i think they may stop at 4. they are really good, ii definitely recommend this book series. :^D

message 5: by Tanecia (last edited Nov 11, 2011 12:20PM) (new)

Since you say so..... @Alice is suppose to buy me a book today so I'll have her get me beautiful chaos since you say it's soo good ! But it might take me a while to get to it to read because I have tons of others I need to read by a deadline....but I'll tell you when I start reading it so we can chat!

Anastasia | 372 comments Tt wrote: "Since you say so..... @Alice is suppose to buy me a book today so I'll have her get me beautiful chaos since you say it's soo good ! But it might take me a while to get to it to read because I have..."

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! you have to read the first and second ones before that otherwise you will be confused!!!!! beautiful creatures is first!!

message 7: by Tanecia (new)

Lol I put beautiful creatures in my actual post and then I remembered you said beautiful chaos I was like Maybe that's the first one so I edited my post! Lol thank you because I would have bought that one!

Anastasia | 372 comments Tt wrote: "Lol I put beautiful creatures in my actual post and then I remembered you said beautiful chaos I was like Maybe that's the first one so I edited my post! Lol thank you because I would have bought ..."

your welcome! :^D

message 9: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Lol I saw the book at walmart for $8 I'm gonna go back and get it!

Anastasia | 372 comments YAY! :^D i hope you enjoy it!

message 11: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I'm reading Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia and...............It's AMAZING! Wow I love the story line and the characters are so relatable, I can't get enough of this book! I'm gonna read some more and will have a lot of questions for you @Ana!

Anastasia | 372 comments Alice Belikov wrote: "I'm reading Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia and...............It's AMAZING! Wow I love the story line and the characters are so relatable, I can't get enough of this book! I'm gonna read so..."

I'm so glad you like it and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about it to the best of my ability!
:^D

message 13: by del (new) - added it

del I read the first of the Caster Chronicles a while ago and didn't even know it was a series! :P. I'm looking forward to buying the newest whenever I have time :)).

message 14: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I think there is three of them already out! I haven't read the second one yet either so let me when you do :)

Anastasia | 372 comments i've read all three and loved them! i can't wait for the fourth one to come out!

message 16: by Maya (new) - added it

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 21 comments @ anastasia the fourth one had already came out the city of fallen angels is the fourth one.city of lost souls is the fifth one and It will come out on may 8th 2012

Vanessa | 7 comments Somaya wrote: "@ anastasia the fourth one had already came out the city of fallen angels is the fourth one.city of lost souls is the fifth one and It will come out on may 8th 2012"

City of Fallen Angels and City of lost souls are a part of the Mortal Instruments Series. Beautiful Chaos is the third book of the Caster Chronicles and the most recent release

message 18: by del (new) - added it

del I was supposed to buy the second this weekend, but didn't have time! D:

Vanessa | 7 comments For those who have read all three, which one did you like the best?

message 20: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina | 18 comments I'm reading the first book currently, and I really like it. Can't wait to find out what will happen to Lena after her birthday :)

message 21: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments @Christina keep reading! It gets good from there, let me know when you start reading the second book so I can read it with you :)

message 22: by Jenn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn (darkstarcassidy) Beautiful Creatures was an amazing read, i can't wait to read Beautiful Chaos but that book was sold out by me. It is $8.99 in stores and for nook! You'd think the e-book would be cheaper!!!

Addie R. (addiecupcakez) Beautiful Chaos was the best book so far in the series! But beware of that horrible cliffhanger at the end!

Anastasia | 372 comments Jenn wrote: "Beautiful Creatures was an amazing read, i can't wait to read Beautiful Chaos but that book was sold out by me. It is $8.99 in stores and for nook! You'd think the e-book would be cheaper!!!"

i loved beautiful creatures! what did you think of beautiful darkness? it wasn't my favorite to read but it was still a good book. :^D