Baker Street Irregulars discussion

William Meikle
This topic is about William Meikle
Pastiches, Homages & Parodies > new book called Sherlock Holmes: Revenant coming.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Elkin | 63 comments From his web site:

A strange sickness affecting the members of the House of Lords starts a new adventure for Holmes and Watson, one that will see them on the run, accused of murder and pursued by both the police and a deadly gang of assassins.

The case takes them up and down the country, from Scotland to the Houses of Parliament and leads them down arcane paths, following their relentless foe in pursuit of the lost secret of immortality.

Their adversary seems hell-bent, not only on their destruction but on an act of terrorism that will shake London to its foundations.

Holmes must catch and unmask the revenant, and only by confronting his own past will he be able to prevail.

COMING SOON IN PAPERBACK FROM DARK REGIONS PRESS

message 2: by Ken B (new)

Ken B I just finished reading Sherlock Holmes Revenant by William Meikle:

My review:

"The absurdity of our situation did not escape me. We were somewhere deep under a Scottish Keep, with Lestrade looking for us overhead, watching a man who claimed to be immortal sitting inside a pentagram, wrapped in chains."

This is not your average Sherlock Holmes story. Somebody with a serious grudge against Holmes has found a way to come back from the dead.

4 STARS

message 3: by William (new)

William (williemeikle) Glad you liked it, Ken.

message 4: by Ken B (new)

Ken B I have your Carnacki book on the to-be-read shelf. I will be getting to that one very soon. Looking forward to it!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sherlock Holmes Revenant (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

William Meikle (other topics)