What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Body of Christopher Creed (Steepleton Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Body of Christopher Creed
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Guy running away because his mom was so controlling about his life and some kid trying to find him [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jillian (last edited Nov 19, 2011 12:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jillian (myasianself) | 30 comments I remember reading something about a guy running away cus his mom tried so hard to control his life. (We'll call the boy Dan) He left behind his mom, dad, and i think a little brother. He was quiet, and no one really liked him. The police then found a note written by the kid and it said he was jealous of some dude (we'll call him Kevin for now). Kevin was them taken aback by it and felt compelled to do something about it. He desperately tried to find the dude and some girl helped him too. I think the girl was friends with Dan or something. Umm also I think the little brother knew about Dan's plans because it was in like a journal of some sort. I know at the end Kevin posted his story online and Dan replied to the story, although not stating it full on. It said he went away to live with his aunts, and his aunts didn't tell his mom because they felt bad for him. And also in the end I think Kevin started dating that girl. And i think the girl smokes...not sure though.

Jillian (myasianself) | 30 comments Oh and I think Kevin's best friend was on the list too, except he didn't worry about it as much

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
This is posted on the solved section. Do you know what the book is? I'm curious, now!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments I just moved it to the UNSOLVED folder because it looks as though that's where it belongs.

Jillian (myasianself) | 30 comments Oh no, it's because I found it through a friend of mine and moved it to the solve folder. It's called The Missing Body of Christopher Creed

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Thanks for the title!