Heroes of Olympus discussion

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
This topic is about The Mark of Athena
The Oracle's Predictions > Weird thought

Comments Showing 1-50 of 823 (823 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
You know how leo being almost exactly like Sammy. What if he's Sammy reborn. The book said he clearly died but didn't say where he is now. I don't know but imagine if he kinda started remembering Hazel. That'd put a whole new twist in the Heroes of Olympus don't you think.

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments I don't think it's Sammy reborn but more like Sammy was Leo's great-grandpa on his mom's side

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jacquelingonzalez wrote: "I don't think it's Sammy reborn but more like Sammy was Leo's great-grandpa on his mom's side"

I thought so too but you never know what Rick Riordan might do.

message 4: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Now that'd be a story!

Savannah | 2093 comments That's exactly what i was thinking just a couple of days ago!!!

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments but if they fell in love what of frank?

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Well I suppose that'd get a bit awkward...

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments This is like Percy-Annabeth-Rachel all over except more confusing cause we all knew Percy and Annabeth were going to get together but with Hazel it can go either way Fazel or Lezel (or maybe its Hank and Heo....)

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh no not another Percy-Annabeth-Rachel skit! I barely made it out the first time...(and neither did Percy) ...*cough...cough?*

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments okay you've got a point

Savannah | 2093 comments I'm still not sure about Leo. Leo might show up at Camp Jupiter and have no idea who Hazel is, so that would make it a little easier for her, because, well you know, if Leo doesn't recognize her, they might not date. On the other hand, you know how Leo falls in love with every girl he sees, as long as they're out of his league, so he might fall in love with Hazel even if he doesn't remember her. However, Leo might remember Hazel and that would make everything a whole lot more complicated. Leo would be confused, Hazel would be confused and in despair for all this romance, and Frank, well Frank would be confused as well.

I love Rick Riordan for all of this. Sigh. In a way, I thought the Percy-Annabeth-Rachel thing was interesting and fun to read about, especially because I could tell he was going to date Annabeth. So this will be exciting to read!

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah it was worth it...even if Annabeth almost killed Percy...but still totally worth it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

that was my favorite part!! it was like the high school drama of two girls like one guy, and the guy is torn apart, but with a new twist on it... i think that if rachel hadnt become the oracle, percy would have been completly torn and annabeth would have changed that by killing rachel... or percy...or maybe rachel... ;)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments I don't think she would've killed percy honestly but Rachel ? yes!!!!
but I really do hope something will happen between leo hazel frank..

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Or Piper, Jason and Reyna. *shudder* That'd just be dangerous.

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments yeah !!! ooh I'm already soo excited !

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Charm speak vs. Battle. Well that's easy Piper can just tell Reyna to use her awesome battle skills on herself, at least until the dogs come...then I'll get ugly.

Savannah | 2093 comments Piper, Jason and Reyna?

BRING IT ON RICK RIORDAN!!!

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

This is gonna be one interesting book.

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments Isabelle wrote: "This is gonna be one interesting book."

YEAH IT WILL BE! Like 3 love triangles?! AND ANNABETH WHOOO! Totally unrelated but what do you guys think will happen in the Mark of Athena? Like yeah they will go to rome but then what...

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments don't know, I just hope not too many will die....=(

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments I so hope things don't get messy between the camps. And i really hope octavian doesn't get his hands on ella.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments you guys seem to know each other so dont mind me.i think that rachel was kinda mean because she knew that annabeth liked percy and she stil kissed him and also without permission!!!WHO KISSES WITHOUT PERMISSION???she is going to have one hell of a hard time staying away from boys now that she is the oracle....

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

That's okay everyone can get involved but anyway you have a good point there. I mean Rachel was rolling her eyes at Percy when HE didn't know why Annabeth was mad (She was Jealous) *Cough cough* and couldn't believe Percy could be so thick not to realize that. Then she kisses him...how understanding?

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments HahA that qould be interesting

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments i think that rachel did it on purpose.we al know that she and annabeth couldnt stand each other before she became oracle

message 27: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

That is true, I mean if Rachel hadn't become oracle that would have got ugly, really super horribly ugly. *shivers* I don't even want to think about that.

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments *shivers and makes shocked and scared face* agreed

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, but i think rachel would've backed off eventually. and percy wouldn't have gone for her.

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments ....………

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i never liked rachel. i like the way she talks though

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Same

message 33: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

I don't think she's that bad now that she's the oracle...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i still don't like her.

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments She was just funny

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments In a stupid way

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments i dont like her too. but i bet that if it had come down to rachael and annabeth in a fight annabeth would have won hands down

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments that's so true. but i don't really like her but don't dislike her either, you know?

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments yep i know exactly what you mean.i was also apathetic towards her until she kissed percy

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments yea then it went all downhill

message 41: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

True but it did make for a funny scence
Beckendorf: So I'm guessing you don't want me to mention this little scene to Annabeth."
Percy: "Oh gods don't even think about it."

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments OMG I LOVED THAT PART!!!

message 43: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah me too it was one of my favourite parts in the last Olympian. I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair... okay I'm over exaggerating but it was funny.

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments lol well i wasn't.... rp? the quest?

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments i think it must be getting irritating but what does rp mean???:P

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Role play

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments right thanks:)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments that part was my favorite :P

Savannah | 2093 comments Yeah!!! That was sooooooooooo funny!!! :):) hehe. I also like the part when Percy's thinking and he says,

"It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one."

I smiled at that one. And then his heart like did a relay race when he saw Annabeth. I got all warm inside on that one... haha. crazy me.

message 50: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh I love those parts... for the practical joke one imagine at the very last moment when Percy and Kronos were about to fight it was a practical joke and everyone yelled surprise and started laughing... that'd be awkward... =D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17