Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peter (new)

Peter (pete_c) | 388 comments Ed McBain has 2 listings for The Heckler:
The Heckler (87th Precinct #12) by Ed McBain The Heckler
The Heckler by Ed McBain The Heckler
Please combine.

message 2: by Peter (new)

Peter (pete_c) | 388 comments Isaac Asimov has 2 separate listings for Nine Tomorrows, both different editions of the same book. (I checked.)

Nine Tomorrows by Isaac Asimov Nine Tomorrows
Nine Tomorrows Profession; The Feeling of Power; The Dying Night; I'm in Marsport Without Hilda; The Gentle Vultures; All the Troubles in the World; Spell My Name with an S; The Last Question; The Ugly Little Boy (Fawcett Books #T1344) by Isaac Asimov Nine Tomorrows : Profession; The Feeling of Power; The Dying Night; I'm in Marsport Without Hilda; The Gentle Vultures; All the Troubles in the World; Spell My Name with an S; The Last Question; The Ugly Little Boy

Please combine.
(Note: The second book is listing the short stories in the volume as part of the title. The title is only Nine Tomorrows.)

message 3: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 392 comments done

message 4: by Peter (new)

Peter (pete_c) | 388 comments Evan Hunter has two entries (sets of editions) for the following book:
Every Little Crook and Nanny by Evan Hunter Every Little Crook and Nanny
Every Little Crook and Nanny by Evan Hunter Every Little Crook and Nanny

Please combine.

message 5: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Dixon | 24 comments It's done

message 6: by Peter (new)

message 7: by Kim (new)

Kim | 604 comments Done #6

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (myfictionnook) | 265 comments Done #8. :)

message 10: by Peter (new)

Peter (pete_c) | 388 comments Sax Rohmer's book The Romance of Sorcery should be added to the editions of The Romance of Sorcery

message 11: by Jesse (last edited Oct 31, 2011 04:47PM) (new)

Jesse Dixon | 24 comments Done. Sandra must have just beat me to it :)

message 12: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 22739 comments Done, I thought he only did Fu Manchu. LOL ;)

message 13: by Peter (new)

Peter (pete_c) | 388 comments Sandra wrote: "Done, I thought he only did Fu Manchu. LOL ;)"

Actually, Sax Rohmer did some (not much) nonfiction and other fiction. He even had another series which included The Slaves of Sumuru.

message 14: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Vazquez | 5 comments Jane Austen's book Persuasión is the Spanish translation of Persuasion, I think they should be combined.

message 15: by Kim (new)

Kim | 604 comments Done #14

message 16: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 22739 comments Peter wrote: "Sandra wrote: "Done, I thought he only did Fu Manchu. LOL ;)"

Actually, Sax Rohmer did some (not much) nonfiction and other fiction. He even had another series which included [book:..."

Good to know Peter. It is a long time since I read my copy of Fu Manchu, I'll have to go looking for it :)

message 17: by Peter (new)

Peter (pete_c) | 388 comments Sandra wrote: "Peter wrote: "Sandra wrote: "Done, I thought he only did Fu Manchu. LOL ;)"

Actually, Sax Rohmer did some (not much) nonfiction and other fiction. He even had another series which i..."

I'm planning on re-reading the whole series, once I find copies of all of them. That'll keep me busy for a little while. :D