Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Incorrect Ebook Uploaded

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori  (moderatrixlori) | 75 comments I'm not sure if a librarian can fix this or not but on the book page for ebookPromises, when you click on download ebook and then read it takes you to a different book.

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7029 comments Nope - no edit access, looks like it needs to be rivka or another GR staffer

rivka may pick it up tomorrow

message 3: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments It looks like Promises used to be combined with One More Soldier, which is the book the ebook preview is for. When you look at the ebook info on the edit page the "other edition" link takes you to the book link above, it's odd that it didn't transfer as well.

I suspect it just needs to be deleted and uploaded to the proper edition.

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori  (moderatrixlori) | 75 comments It doesn't appear that a regular librarian can do that. Is there someone that would take care of that for me please?

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7029 comments rivka can probably do it, hopefully she will read this thread or you can report it via the Contact Us link.

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44629 comments Mod
Something is definitely screwy, but I can't delete it. The author should email support@goodreads.com to have it deleted, and then they'll be able to upload it again.