Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old Roleplay games&Competetions > The insanity of Asylum isle! 81st hunger games

Comments Showing 1-50 of 389 (389 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Jaye, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

Jaye (jazzy123) | 2195 comments Mod
A new arena! Asylum Isle is a small island that is consumed by a large, hulking hospital-like building. [image error] Much like Alcatraz. However, the difference is that this building covers the whole island, no vegetation (except in the gardens) or anything, just an eerily quiet mental asylum! That’s right, the capitol used to banish their more... Insane residents to this island to perform experiments on them, find out why they’re loopy.
Although, from looking at these scary rooms, I think we can tell why no one ever recovered their sanity...
Eventually, president snow decided just to give them the chop
So the island remains largely abandoned. Although, some janitors left behind to clean up have gone missing over the years, no one really knows why. Some people say you can still hear insane patients screaming and clawing at the walls during the night.
[image error]

The only places to navigate are the stark white corridors, and winding routes. Also the laboratories. *EEEEE EEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEEE*

Map:

Red= Main Buildings
Green=Forest/garden maze
Pinkish purplish= Docks
Dark blue= water towers
Yellow= top secret lab area (hehe)
Wierd grey color- cemetary
Blue outlined purple- Shed/storage
Little grey/green squares- secret intances that lead to underground areas

The cornocopia is the the middle of the red building.

Rules;
- No one, BUT NO ONE can post in bold except Samino and I cos' we're special ;)
-If you go around killing people willy nilly without consulting their RPer AND Samino or I we will kill your tribute in a very gory way...
-Don't PISS us off, we'll make your life hell :)
-If you don't rp your charrie for three+ days we will kill them off due to lack of activity
-If you wanna kill someone, both of the tributes willing to fight will have to say they wanna fight, then depending on which mod is online you pick a number between 1-500 or 1-1000. We then pick a random number on random.org and the person with the closest number survives and RP's the other person's death.
-Also, Samino and I can just pit you tributes against each other! That's right, at any given time it we think you guys aren't doing much we'll pick two random tributes and have them battle to the death (of course they have to pick random numbers)
-Also, after like three or four days of rping, don't go to the cornocopia :/ It's empty by then. Be realistic people ;)
-HAVE FUN!

The gong sounds.

message 2: by Will :) (new)

Will :) | 1012 comments Jewel hears the gong sound and runs she runs straight into the asylum. She is very scared she never was prepared for tgis in career training. An asylum? She ran into the cornucopia and grabbed what she needed a pack of food, a canteen of water, some knives, a bottle of napalm, a flamethrower, some strerilzing spray, a sleeping bag,and a small mirror. She doesnt want to stay in this creepy godawful buliding so ran straight to the cemetery you would think that would be plain creepy but Jewel knew what she was looking for. She runs into the cemetery to find some small gravestones and then she finds it a big mausoleum she went into it and immediately smelt dead bodies ugggghh... It made her stomach twist and turn but she kmew what to do she pulled out her flamethrower and blasted the inside within 5 minutes everything was gone it was an emty shell. But the still the smell remained so Jewel took out her sterilizer ans sprayed the emty room. Sbe then lay down her sleeping bag and waited.
5 minutes the entire contents of the inside were

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments Michelle waited for Anderson her love. " Anderson " she called

Arabella grabbed some arrows and bows. She grabbed a few canteens of water and some food. She tried to avoid most tributes for fear of getting killed

message 4: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments Anderson felt along the walls and cringed."it's a bloody funny farm.."he muttered."Michelle..."he whispered almost walking into a electric chair.

Myst gulped looking around at the asylum."oh great, just what I need."she mumbled dashing to the Cornucopia and snatching up a sac and a collection of weapons.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 625 comments A building! Sequoia thought to herself. She ran, fast and found the Cornucopia. She scooped up something, anything and ran, ran, ran, getting herself lost in the creepily silent halls. Once she was sure she was alone, she breathed for the first time. She looked in the package she had grabbed. A canteen full of water, a tarp, and granola bars. Not a lot to work with. She needed to find her alliance and soon.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments Michelle grabbed him and steadied him " Hold my hand I won't let anything harm you " she said softly

message 7: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments Myst looked over at Amy."hell yeah sister, where is everyone else?"she asked strapping on her weapons.

Andy entwined their hands"thanks.."he said smiling weakly."but I need to keep you safe too."he whispered."where is the Cornucopia.?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 625 comments Sequoia wandered the halls ducking into room filled with sadistic looking equipment whenever she heard noises. She tentatively peeked out from a room with a collection of straight jackets to see Amy and Myst. She slipped out of the room and appeared behind them, startling them. "hey guys" she said, feeling rather stupid.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 625 comments "so do any of you have a plan? I get nervous without a plan" sequoia did look nervous. Being in an abondoned mental hospital was nerve racking enough, besides the whole fight to the death thing. She kept babbling nonsense. She would only calm down when she was alone, but that wasn't an option now. Being alone is dangerous here.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments " Were here right now " Michelle murmured softly.

Arabella saw myst " Umm are you in my alliance "

message 11: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments Myst smirked."hey Sequoia. nope no play but we should probably explore a little.."she suggested.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments " I..I can't find my alliance can I join yours " Arabella asked Amy

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments Arabella was scared what Myst would say she was so pretty

message 14: by Ashten (last edited Oct 27, 2011 07:53PM) (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments Bethany and West stood next to each other whispering quietly as they waited for the gong to sound, when it did they ran together to the big building, "This is disturbing...." West murmured staring at the looming structure, "The hunger games have always been strange but they sent us to an asylum??"

"No kidding... I know this is redundant but I have a bad feeling about all this..." Bethany sighed, "Let's just go."

They crept into the building, Bethany was uncomfortable but she could deal with this, it's not like there weren't any freaks in her district. West was dying on the inside as they picked they way through the winding corridors, he was used to open sky and it felt like the walls were going to cave in on him, "The sooner we get out of here the better." He whispered.

Bethany smiled and snatched up a medical kit, a light water proof jacket, a few shot guns, some napalm, two short swords, a small pack which she filled up with a tangled mess of wires and a few other random gadgets. West sat among the items and made a make shift sling shot and then he picked up a small pack which had two canteens of water and some apples. Then he grabbed a small bow and stuffed some arrows into his pack making sure he could grab them as needed. The pair left the asylum and went to the garden, it seemed peaceful enough but they kept a wary eye out for trouble.

message 15: by ✌ Lilee-na ♥ (new)

✌ Lilee-na ♥ | 559 comments Liam shuddered as he walked through the doors of the asylum. "C-Cool." he said, tip toeing to the cornucopia, his eyes darted left to right as tributes scattered around him.

Zach didn't waste a second as he raced to the cornucopia, snatching up a large bag, two hand guns, and a set of scalpels and was out before anyone spotted him. Piece of cake. he thought to himself with a smirk.

message 16: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments (( YO! anybody on to RP? ^^ ))

message 17: by em (new)

em | 28 comments Henry ran to the Cornucopia, but most of the supplies were gone, save for some arrows w/ bow, small packets of food, a few knives, and a sleeping bag. He ran out of the asylum and straight into Myst, Amy and Sequoia. “Hey guys. Watsup.” He eyed Arabella. “What, making more alliances? I don’t think we can make more without having to kill each other in the end. Don’t you think?” He sadly looked at Arabella, who looked at him back-and sighed. “Fine-if the others agree, I’ll accept you onto our alliance. He looked at the others.

message 18: by em (new)

em | 28 comments Mike ran to the Cornucopia and savaged a bow and arrow, a sleeping bag, water and some fruits. He stumbles out of the asylum and into the dock, were all he finds is water, loose pebbles, and sand. He gathers a lot of the pebbles, and runs off. Lonely, and desolate, he finds himself in the forest/garden maze, where he goes blindly walks in. As the night fell, he groggily climbed up a tree, hid himself with leaves, and fell asleep.

message 19: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments West eyed the boy in the trees, Bethany stood beside him, "What should we do??" West was uncomfortable, he could sense the destruction his ally was capable of. "Well it is the hunger games..." Bethany murmured. She drew out her knife and aimed it at the boy, her mouth set in a grimace. West was about to turn away when the boy shifted in his sleep part of his face was exposed to the wane moonlight. "Wait!!" He squeaked and he tackled Bethany, before the knife could leave her hands. "OWW!!! What the F*** is the matter with you!?!?" She snapped eyes blazing. "He's an ally." West stated simply, unperturbed by his ally's sudden rage. "Oh..." Bethany grinned sheepishly. "Hey!! Mike!! Wake up!"

message 20: by Jaye, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

Jaye (jazzy123) | 2195 comments Mod
Liena ™ - Mrs. Salvatore wrote: "Liam shuddered as he walked through the doors of the asylum. "C-Cool." he said, tip toeing to the cornucopia, his eyes darted left to right as tributes scattered around him.

Zach didn't waste a s..."

(( Zach has been randomly selected to kill off Max's charrie- Chris, since Max cannot RP for a few weeks I think. He can't do it anyway. Liena, kill him ;) ))

message 21: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments HungerGamesAddict wrote: "" Were here right now " Michelle murmured softly.

Arabella saw myst " Umm are you in my alliance ""

Andy nodded."anything good to grab?"he asked getting his footing.

Myst stared down Arabella, thinking."I suppose, but I'm watching you."she said tapping the hilt of one of her swords.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments " Whatever " muttered Arabella

" I already grabbed everything we need " said Michelle

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 625 comments Sequoia needed to address her own problems before she could think for the group. "does anyone have any spare weapons? there were none at the cornucopia when I went." then sequoia would think of a place to go.

message 24: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments (( Ho hum.. anybody on to RP?? Anybody want a little skirmish?? XD ))

message 25: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments Myst threw Sequoia two daggers."enjoy."she said looking around."let's explore the hallways."she said moving off.

Andy nodded."great, so where now?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 625 comments Sequoia thought. "as deep into the asylum as we can, we'll lie in wait until we decide to go out and look for our opponents. Just a suggestion"

message 27: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments Myst shrugged."better than nothing."she said moving deeper in."this place stinks."

message 28: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments West decided to do some exploring on his own, he wandered back to the asylum and took a deep breath, gathering his courage. Then he stepped inside.

message 29: by Chloe (new)

Chloe  darren criss crossed XD | 284 comments Adriana and Angelo both grabbed 2 backpacks and a weapon.
Adriana caught sight of Myst and dragged Angelo over there.
"what did I miss?" she asked

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren-sky) | 376 comments ((wow this looks scary. will post properly soonish))

message 31: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments (( XD awesome sauce! I'm reeeeeeally bored! ))

message 32: by em (new)

em | 28 comments Henry nodded at Adriana and Angelo, “you haven’t missed much. Just us inviting Arabella into our alliance. Keep an eye on her, k?”

message 33: by Chloe (new)

Chloe  darren criss crossed XD | 284 comments Helen wrote: "Henry nodded at Adriana and Angelo, “you haven’t missed much. Just us inviting Arabella into our alliance. Keep an eye on her, k?”"

"Of course" Adriana smiled wickedly at Arabella while twirling her dagger in her fingers. she shoved it right by the girls face, leaving it close but not touching her.
"Like it? Its poison tipped. I dont even have to fatally cut a person to kill them" the girl looked scared but Adriana laughed and tucked the dagger in her belt.

Angelo went up to the frightened girl "I'm sorry. Its not personal she is like that to everybody. Shes kind of emotionally unstable." he accidentally said it to loud though and adriana whipped around and snapped at him "I am NOT emotionally unstable!" she stomped away leaving Angelo laughing behind her.

message 34: by em (new)

em | 28 comments Mike woke to the sound of someone calling his name, and sleepily turned around from the place were Bethany stood guard, waiting for West to come back. “Come on,” he groaned, totally not aware of Bethany, “it is not time for school yet, ma. A few more minutes.” But when he turned around, and saw Bethany glaring at him through half-closed eyes, he sprang up and screamed. “Ahh!!!” When he ran out of breath, which took a while, he recognized his ally and sheepishly got down from the tree. “Bethany, it’s the middle of the night. Do you have anywhere to sleep? And do you know where our allies are?”

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments Arabella looked at Adrianna " Leave me alone "

" To find a room " Michelle smiled dragging him into the Asylum.

message 36: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments Myst stopped, turning to look at Adrianna and Angelo."everyone focus for a second, we need a plan."she said."who thinks we should go out or stay in?"

Once Andy became more comfortable with the place, he was able to walk quite smoothly."are you in an alliance?"

message 37: by Chloe (new)

Chloe  darren criss crossed XD | 284 comments "I agree," Angelo said. "This place gives me the creeps"
Adriana nodded "Its up to you guys."

message 38: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments Myst nodded."okay well then lets find a way out."she said."if anyone wants stay , go ahead."

message 39: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments Jahlia[the lovely abnix, thing 10] wrote: "((ASH DARLING! It's been so long!))

Arcata and william kept walking before bumping into the others. Arcata had her bow loaded and aimed in a second, william had his daggers ready to be thrown. "..."

(( Jahlia!!!!!! :D It really has!! ))

message 40: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments Helen wrote: "Mike woke to the sound of someone calling his name, and sleepily turned around from the place were Bethany stood guard, waiting for West to come back. “Come on,” he groaned, totally not aware of Be..."

"I don't need any sleep... It's about time you woke up, I was about to give up..." She sighed, "Your a really deep sleeper... Have you seen Michelle at all?" She surveyed the area one last time before turning to face him.

message 41: by Chloe (new)

Chloe  darren criss crossed XD | 284 comments Adriana took a few steps forward and fell through the floor
"Aghhhhh!!!" she screamed but she only dropped a few feet. she peered through the dust and coughed. She took a flashlight out of her pack and looked around.
"Adriana! Are you alright?" Angelo called down.
"I'm fine. Actually more than fine. I think I just found us a way out." She shined the flashlight down the tunnel.

message 42: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments West froze, "What in the world?" He murmured in question. West ran toward where he heard the crash. When he heard voices, he pressed up against the wall and cautiously peeked around the corner. Although he heard two voices there was only one tribute standing about, then he caught sight of the gapping hole in the floor, a secret tunnel? He squinted through the dusty air, what were they doing?

message 43: by Elena (new)

Elena | 537 comments Myst looked down at Adriana."well, what do you see?"she asked taking out her own flashlight.

message 44: by Chloe (new)

Chloe  darren criss crossed XD | 284 comments "Its a huge tunnel. It looks like It could go straight outside. Looks like this is the only entrance too. Well besides the exit. I say we go and see where it takes us. How about you guys?" Adriana replied

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Looking good guys :P

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 625 comments Sequoia agreed, though slightly reluctant. "I'm coming. Where to?"

message 47: by Ashten (new)

Ashten (coddiwomple) | 652 comments Chloe wrote: ""Its a huge tunnel. It looks like It could go straight outside. Looks like this is the only entrance too. Well besides the exit. I say we go and see where it takes us. How about you guys?" Adriana ..."

West decided silently that he would follow them and see where this "tunnel" would go, it could be useful to them later.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 437 comments " I'm in " said Arabella looking down the hole.

" Andy I'm in an alliance but we can ditch if ya want " said Michelle

message 49: by ✌ Lilee-na ♥ (last edited Oct 29, 2011 01:42PM) (new)

✌ Lilee-na ♥ | 559 comments Jess wrote: "Liena ™ - Mrs. Salvatore wrote: "Liam shuddered as he walked through the doors of the asylum. "C-Cool." he said, tip toeing to the cornucopia, his eyes darted left to right as tributes scattered a..."

((My pleasure ;D ))

As Zach turned a sharp corner, his shoulder slammed into something hard, knocking him into a wall. "Dammit!" he cursed, lifting his head to see another tribute (Chris) in front of him. "Ever heard of watching where your going?" he spat, pulling out a scalpel and hurling it into the tributes eye. A soft clack sounded as the blood covered scalpel stuck to the wall behind the unfortunate tributes head. "One down, twenty three more to go." he smirked, blood spewing from the gabbing hole on the fallen tributes head as he made his way down the dark halls.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Kael ran to the ocrnicopia, grabbed two swords, two packs and a dagger and then ran to the storage shed. Deciding to wait there he checked through the place first before sorting through the packs.
Satisfied he stayed there and waited.

((i'd put more but i'm too tired to right now))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.