London Bridges (Alex Cross, #10) London Bridges discussion

in order...?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Melissa I just picked this one up, I think a friend gave it to me, and realized that I had never read about the Weasel before. What is your opinion... should I read them in order? (in which case, could someone tell me the order?) or is it okay to continue this one? thanks!

mirna already bought but havent read yet... from the cover i thought it related to "Big Bad Wolf"... since you said there's the Weasel then it starts from "Pop Goes the Weasel" but it's ok not to read it in order though...

Jason Megraw Maybe it's too late, since this post was over a year ago, but I would recommend reading Pop Goes the Weasel first. It will give you a great idea of how much of a psycho Shafer is. In fact, all the Alex Cross books should be read in order. You won't regret it!

Michelle Froelich I was given this book to read when I had nothing else to read, and hadn't read any of the Alex Cross books. I'm going to go back and read them all in order, so I can understand as much as possible about the characters. Was an excellent book!!

Maria Costantino I never read them in order because Alex Cross always told us some background what happen before. It up too you want read them in order.

Tony YES!!!! read them in order....

1 Along Came a Spider
2 Kiss the Girls
3 Jack & Jill
4 Cat and Mouse
5 Pop! Goes the Weasel
6 Roses Are Red
7 Violets Are Blue
8 Four Blind Mice
9 The Big Bad Wolf
10 London Bridges
11 Mary, Mary
12 Cross
13 Double Cross
14 Cross Country
15 Alex Cross's TRIAL
16 I, Alex Cross
17 Cross Fire
18 Kill Alex Cross
19 Merry Christmas, Alex Cross
20 Alex Cross, Run

Biddy I agree with Tony this is a running series and they really need to be read in order. I was given a couple and after checking on here to see if they would be worth reading I found the running order and was off. Some of his books dipped in quality but they seem to have picked up again. I'm now on no.12 and totally hooked. Enjoy!