Coffee & Books discussion

Old Challenges > A-Z Title Challenge (on going)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (last edited Aug 01, 2011 05:52PM) (new)

Rachel Jorquera  (racheljorquera) | 2992 comments Mod
This is an ongoing challenge that you can take your time reading. The challenge is to push yourself and do it under a year.

Starting with A go through the alphabet all the way through Z.

Challenge your self!

Rules
Post here!
Let me know when you have finished.

Duration:
On going until you have completed the list!

You may take the word "the" off the title to make it easier

message 2: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (last edited Oct 11, 2011 06:33PM) (new)

Participants:

Rachel
Petra
Karen
Alexandrea
Jacquelynne
KatyO
Sana
Emily
Jessica
Deb
Adria
Clio
Tracy
Nicole
D.B
Doris
Stephanie
Ashlie
Thalia
Trina
Ashley
Anne-Sophie
Chris Ann
Suzie
Esta
Catherine
Flame
Lauren
Ananda
Laura
Jillian
Carolyn

message 3: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (last edited Jul 19, 2011 09:51AM) (new)

Rachel's A-Z Challenge

My Books Completed
4/26

A: A Million Little Pieces
B:Brisingr
C:Catching Fire
D:The Da Vinci Code
E: Exit Here.
F:Fight Club
G:Go Ask Alice
H: The Hunger Games Finished June 29th
I:I Am Number Four
J:Jane Eyre
K:Inside the Shadow City This is called Kiki Strike, It is a series.
L: Looking for Alaska
M:Mockingjay
N:Night FInished July 16th
O:The Outsiders FInished June 1st
P:Pretties
Q:Queste
R:Red Riding Hood
S:Specials
T:The Book Thief
U: Uglies Finished July 1
V:The Valley of Secrets
W:Water for Elephants
X:Extras
Y:Youth in Revolt
Z:Zombie Blondes

message 4: by Petra (new)

Petra Will you be starting this Challenge new each January? Or will we be doing the challenge starting at different times of the year?
For example, if the first, then I'd use all books read since January. If the second, I'd start with books read since July (when I start the challenge).

message 5: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Yes.. since I posted it up in July you can start it in July! You can add a few books from June as well to help if you read them then! I just wouldnt use the ones from like March or April! Hope that helped

But yes It will start yearly again, next July.

message 7: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

AWESOME! PLanning to read Water for Elephants as well!

message 8: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jacquelynnemarie) Wow, you guys are so far ahead! haha. I don't even think I know that many books that start with "Z" lol. I would love to start this challenge although I am curious, how do you add the name of the book so when you click on it it goes to the goodreads link ??

message 9: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Jacquelynne wrote: "Wow, you guys are so far ahead! haha. I don't even think I know that many books that start with "Z" lol. I would love to start this challenge although I am curious, how do you add the name of the b..."
Okay when you are adding a book right above this box there should be "add/book/author" and you click that type the name and it embeds it for you! So handy!

But yeah you should join in on the challenge! Even if you only got a few, can always add on!

message 10: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jacquelynnemarie) Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Wow, you guys are so far ahead! haha. I don't even think I know that many books that start with "Z" lol. I would love to start this challenge although I am curious, how do you a..."

Oh my gosh totally did not even notice that! lol! Thanks and I am definitly going to join right now! :) So basically this day forward for a year I try and add a book using at least one book from each letter of the alphabet? I can't use books I've read in the pass? lol. (Just making sure :P)

message 11: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Wow, you guys are so far ahead! haha. I don't even think I know that many books that start with "Z" lol. I would love to start this challenge although I am c..."

What I am doing is making the list and reading it as a list. I used books since june, so you can start then too :)

message 12: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jacquelynnemarie) Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Wow, you guys are so far ahead! haha. I don't even think I know that many books that start with "Z" lol. I would love to start this chall..."

Ok awesome thanks ! :) I'm secretly doing it while I am at work, lol :P

message 13: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Wow, you guys are so far ahead! haha. I don't even think I know that many books that start with "Z" lol. I would love..."

Okay!! Glad to have you join the challenge!

message 14: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jacquelynnemarie) Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Wow, you guys are so far ahead! haha. I don't even think I know that many books that start with "..."

Thanks! I am glad I finally had some time to explore the group more ! :)

message 15: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Rachel Skye wrote: "Jacquelynne wrote: "Wow, you guys are so far ahead! haha. I don't even think I know that many boo..."

Me too!

message 16: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Rachel's A-Z Challenge

My Books Completed
5/26

C:Catching Fire
D:The Da Vinci Code
E: Exit Here.
M: Mockingjay Finished July 20th

message 17: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Krysta wrote: "I had been in another group that ended up going under because the mod was inactive for months and didn't have a co-mod.

That's why I'm so far ahead...the other group had started this in January, s..."

Hahah okay!! :) No worries!!!

message 19: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Karen GHHS wrote: "Rachel's A-Z Challenge

I'm getting started on this one!

A:
B:
C:City of Fallen Angels
D:
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution..."

Awesome! Looking good so far!

message 20: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

AWESOME!!! Glad to have you joining in!

message 21: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jacquelynnemarie) FINALLY! I am putting up my list, lol. Sorry it has been so very hectic in the last couple days my new puppy is reeking havoc on my shoes :P Its a full time job! lol. Anywho here is my list below! :)

message 22: by Jackie (last edited Aug 26, 2011 10:24AM) (new)

Jackie (jacquelynnemarie) A:Aurelia
B:Blood Song
C:City of Fallen Angels
D:Delirium
E:Eona: The Last Dragoneye
F:Forever
G: Graceling
H:Halo
I:The Iron Queen
J:Juliet Immortal
K:
L:Linger
M:The Mephisto Covenant
N:Nightshade
O:Outlander
P:Perfect Chemistry
Q:
R:Ruby Red
S:Silence
T:Torment
U:Uglies
V:Vampire Academy
W:The Warrior Heir
X:
Y:
Z:

I haven't found any I'd be reading for the last part of the alphabet, lol. I'm not a huge fan of zombie books and I find most "Z" related books are all about zombies, lol. Feel free to recommend some books ! :)

message 23: by KatyO (last edited Aug 18, 2011 04:47PM) (new)

KatyO I definately want to try this one! ;-)

8/26 finished

A- Awaken
B- Betrayed
C- Chosen
D-
E-
F-
G- Gossip Girl
H- Hunted
I-
J-
K-
L-
M- Marked
N-
O-
P- Pretty Little Liars
Q-
R-
S- Still Life
T- Tempted
U- Untamed
V- Vampire Academy
W-
X- Hex Hall
Y-
Z-

Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky Betrayed (House of Night, #2) by P.C. Cast Chosen (House of Night, #3) by P.C. Cast Gossip Girl (Gossip Girl, #1) by Cecily von Ziegesar Hunted (House of Night, #5) by P.C. Cast Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) by Sara Shepard Still Life by Joy Fielding Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Untamed (House of Night, #4) by P.C. Cast Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

message 24: by KatyO (new)

KatyO hey everyone, I need some help with the choice of my books--> I can´t find anything that starts with an X... and also I´d like to find a book with Z that is not about Zombies....
So if you have any ideas, please let me know ;-)
Thanks

message 25: by Sana (last edited Sep 20, 2011 04:50AM) (new)

Sana (sanashams) A-Z Title Challenge 2011

18/26 Read

A - A Case Of Exploding Mangoes by Mohammed Hanif 12 March
B - Burnt Shadows by Kamila Shamsie 3 June
C - Click by Various 18 June
D - Die for Me by Amy Plum 16 August
E - Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith 7 June
F - Falling Under by Gwen Hayes 13 July
G - The Godfather by Mario Puzo 27 July
H - Hell's Belles by Kristen Robinette 6 August
I -
J - Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
K - Kat Scratch Fever by Karen Kijewski 7 January
L - Lessons From a Scarlet Lady by Emma Wildes 2 August
M - Matched by Ally COndie 7 July
N - Nightshade by Andrea Cremer 7 August
O - One Day by David Nicholls
P - Pulse by Edna Buchanan 9 January
Q - Q & A by Vikas Swarup
R - Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier 11 July
S - Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti 13 February
T - Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt 29 June
U - Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
V - Vesper by Jeff Sampson
W - When It Happens by Susane Colasanti 26 April
X - Elixir by Hilary Duff
Y - You Dropped a Blonde on Me by Dakota Cassidy
Z - Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby 20 September

A Case of Exploding Mangoes by Mohammed Hanif Burnt Shadows by Kamila Shamsie Click by Eoin Colfer Die for Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum Eternal (Tantalize, #2) by Cynthia Leitich Smith Falling Under (Falling Under, #1) by Gwen Hayes The Godfather by Mario Puzo Hell's Belles (Harlequin Next Tall) by Kristen Robinette Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey Kat Scratch Fever  by Karen Kijewski Lessons From a Scarlet Lady by Emma Wildes Matched by Ally Condie Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer One Day by David Nicholls Pulse by Edna Buchanan Q & A by Vikas Swarup Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld Vesper (Deviants, #1) by Jeff Sampson When It Happens by Susane Colasanti Elixir (Elixir, #1) by Hilary Duff You Dropped a Blonde on Me (Ex Trophy Wives #1) by Dakota Cassidy Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby

message 26: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

KatyO wrote: "hey everyone, I need some help with the choice of my books--> I can´t find anything that starts with an X... and also I´d like to find a book with Z that is not about Zombies....
So if you have an..."

I used Extras for my X book. I know it is extremely hard to find something with the beginning starting with X so if there is one in the title feel free to use that one!

message 27: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (last edited Aug 16, 2011 05:21PM) (new)

Duration:
On going Challenge

My Books Completed
7/26

C: Catching Fire Finished July 20th
D: The Da Vinci Code Finished July 27th
E: Exit Here. Finished June 16
N: Night FInished July 16th
O: The Outsiders FInished June 1st

A Million Little Pieces by James Frey Brisingr (Inheritance, #3) by Christopher Paolini Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) by Dan Brown Exit Here. by Jason Myers Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk Go Ask Alice by Beatrice Sparks The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë Inside the Shadow City (Kiki Strike,#1) by Kirsten Miller Looking for Alaska by John Green Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Night (Night, #1) by Elie Wiesel The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton Pretties (Uglies, #2) by Scott Westerfeld Queste (Septimus Heap, #4) by Angie Sage Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright Specials (Uglies, #3) by Scott Westerfeld The Book Thief by Markus Zusak Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld The Valley of Secrets by Charmian Hussey Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen Extras (Uglies, #4) by Scott Westerfeld Youth in Revolt (Movie Tie-in Edition) by C.D. Payne Zombie Blondes by Brian James

message 28: by Deb (new)

Deb (debgiggs) | 26 comments Forgive me for asking a stupid question. It's late and I'm tired, so that's my excuse. LOL I've been noticing numbers such as 5/26, 7/19 - what does this mean? Thanks and good night. :)

message 29: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Deb wrote: "Forgive me for asking a stupid question. It's late and I'm tired, so that's my excuse. LOL I've been noticing numbers such as 5/26, 7/19 - what does this mean? Thanks and good night. :)"

Nothing is ever a stupid question! What that means is when someone finishes a book the strike it out and add the date finished. So the numbers you are seeing are the dates they finished the books. And this has to do with all other posts/ challenges as well (:

message 30: by Deb (new)

Deb (debgiggs) | 26 comments Thank you Rachel. I kind of thought that's what they meant, but wasn't 100% sure. Makes sense. :)

message 31: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Deb wrote: "Thank you Rachel. I kind of thought that's what they meant, but wasn't 100% sure. Makes sense. :)"

Of course! (:

message 32: by Emily (last edited Aug 19, 2011 09:21PM) (new)

Emily Wiersma | 4 comments love this challenge; so here goes. However, I will probably not read them in order. For Some of these I picked a word that started with the letter and went to amazon to find a book that worked. That was a challenge in itself.

A Christmas Carol
Book thief
Cult of Insanity 8/11
Dexter (whatever the new one is that comes out in Oct.)
E (The) End of my World
Fundamentally misguided
God's Brothel
H.J. Heinz
Irish gulags
Junky
Killer Angels
L (A) Lesson Before Dying
Mao's Last Dance
Nothing Undaunted
Oswald's Tale: An American Mystery
Prozak Nation
Queen: the Early Years
Red Scarf Girl - 08/11
Slave my True Story or Stolen Innocence
Triumph or The Twelve when it comes out
U (the) Underachiever Manifesto
Violent Land: Single Men and Social Disorder from the Frontier to the Inner City
When men become Gods 8/11
Xenophobia and Immigration
Youth
Z (A) Zombie Apocalypse

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Smith | 10 comments Here is my list

A) ashes
B) back to the bedroom
C) chains
D) dirty job
E) explosive eighteen
F) forge
G) grand finale
H) hero at large
I) island of the sequin love nun
J) Jane eyre
K) killer
L) looking for Alaska
M) mini shopaholic
N) naked lunch
O) one day
P) perfect
Q) queen of the damned
R) rocky road to romance
S) smitten
T) twenties girl
U) upstairs room
V) vampire lestat
W) wintergirls - completed
X) x's and o's
Y) you belong to me
Z) zero

message 35: by Deb (new)

Deb (debgiggs) | 26 comments Okay, I've decided I'm going to give this one a try. LOL I'll post my choices once I've decided on them. Happy Reading everyone. :)

message 36: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

My Books Completed
8/26

C: Catching Fire Finished July 20th
D: The Da Vinci Code Finished July 27th
E: Exit Here. Finished June 16
S: Specials FInished August 20th

Rachel's Books
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey Brisingr (Inheritance, #3) by Christopher Paolini Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) by Dan Brown Exit Here. by Jason Myers Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk Go Ask Alice by Beatrice Sparks The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë Inside the Shadow City (Kiki Strike,#1) by Kirsten Miller Looking for Alaska by John Green Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Night  by Elie Wiesel The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton Pretties (Uglies, #2) by Scott Westerfeld Queste (Septimus Heap, #4) by Angie Sage Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright Specials (Uglies, #3) by Scott Westerfeld The Book Thief by Markus Zusak Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld The Valley of Secrets by Charmian Hussey Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen Extras (Uglies, #4) by Scott Westerfeld Youth in Revolt (Movie Tie-in Edition) by C.D. Payne Zombie Blondes by Brian James

message 37: by Adria (new)

Adria | 26 comments I would like to try this one as well, but let me get together a list first.

message 38: by Adria (last edited Sep 21, 2011 07:21PM) (new)

Adria | 26 comments okay this was a hard list to come up with lol..for some letters I just started searching around for books with that letter..so hopefully I will end up reading some good stuff. Also some of the books are part of a series, but I just listed the book with a certain letter, but I will try to read the whole series. okay here we go...

7/26 completed

A- A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris DONE Sept 7th
B- Blade of Fortriu (Bridei Chronicles # 2) by Juliet Marillier
C- Cloud Mountain- Aimee E. Liu
D- Dark Mirror (Bridei Chronicles #1) DONE Sept 21st
E-Empress Orchid- Anchee Min
F-Fool Moon (Dresden Files #2)Jim Butcher DONE Sept 15th
G-(The) Godfather by Mario PuzoDONE August 31st
H-Honolulu by Alan Brennert- DONE-August 15
I-Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld #4) by Kelly Armstrong
J-Just a Couple of Days- Tony Vigorito
K-Kiss of Death- (Morganville Vampires #9) by Rachel Caine
L-(The) Lincoln Lawyer by Micheal Connelly
M-(The) Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
N- No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld #7) by Kelly Armstrong
O-Out of Oz- (The Wicked Years #4) by Gregory Maguire
P-Proven Guilty (Dresden Files #8) by Jim Butcher
Q-Q is for Quarry- (ABC series) by Sue Grafton
R-Republic: A Novel of America's Future by Charles Sheenan Miles
S-Storm Front (dresden files #1) Jim Butcher DONE Sept 9th
T-Turncoat (Dresden files #11) Jim Butcher
U- U is for Undertow (ABC series) Sue Grafton
V- (The) Vampire Files (vol 1-12) P.N. Elrod
W- (The) Well of Shades (Bridei Chronicles) Juliet Marillier
X-X by J.D Glass
Y-(The) Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood-DONE-August 19
Z-Z1N1: The Zombie Pandemic: 2012 Was Just the Beginning- Mitchell Layre Cook

I realize this is a very ambitious and hopefully I can get it done in a year!

message 39: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jacquelynnemarie) Wow, I haven't been online in like a week and I've missed quite a few new adds. Great lists!! :)

message 40: by Clio (Bemuzed) (last edited Dec 26, 2011 02:52AM) (new)

Clio (Bemuzed) (bemuzed) Great Idea, let's see if I can come up with enough books
My Books Complete
10/26

A: Anna Karenina
B: Beloved Finished August 24th
C: Cat's Eye Finished August 18th
D: Darke Finished December 23th
E: Complete Stories and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe
F: The Five People You Meet in Heaven Finished August 25th
G: A Game of Thrones
H: The Hunger Games Finished November 16
I: The Iliad
J: JPod
K: To Kill a Mockingbird
L: The Lucky One
M: Mockingjay
N: Naked Lunch
O: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Finished October 31
P: The Portable Dorothy Parker Finished November 12
Q: The Quincunx
R: Rebecca
S: The Shining Finished December 20th
T: Temple of the Winds Finished December 2
U: Uncle Tom's Cabin
V: The Velveteen Rabbit
W: The Wise Man's Fear Finished September 3rd
X: Generation X: Tales for an Accelerated Culture I know it doesn't start with an X, but hey it's in the title ;-)
Y: The Year of the Flood
Z: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies(another exception)

message 41: by Clio (Bemuzed) (new)

Clio (Bemuzed) (bemuzed) thx!!!

message 42: by Tracy (last edited Oct 06, 2011 07:49PM) (new)

Tracy Ok....Just found this challenge and tried to find a list of books to get started with. Some I have read since July to current. This will be fun, thanks!

A. A Game of Thrones
B. Blind Pursuit
C. County Line
D. (the)The Da Vinci Code
E. Eragon
F. First, There Is a River
G. Graveminder
H. (the)The Hunt
I. I'll Walk Alone
J. Just Take My Heart
K. (the)The Kite Runner
L. (the)The Long Walk
M. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
N. Now You See Her
O. Out of My Mind
P. (the)The Paper Bag Christmas
Q. Quinn
R. Riptide
S. (the)The Secret Garden
T. Twilight
U. Until Proven Guilty
V. Velocity
W. Whispers
X.
Y. Your Heart Belongs to Me
Z.

Well, that's a list!! If anyone has a suggestion for X or for Z, I would greatly appreciate a recommendation!

message 43: by Nicole (last edited Sep 20, 2011 04:45PM) (new)

Nicole (imyoursweet666) Ooh how I love challenges!! I'm going to include the books I have read since June 2011.

All the books that I have listed have been completed.

A - Across the Universe
B -
C – Catching Fire
D – Die for Me
E -
F – Forever
G –
H – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
I - Immortal Beloved
J -
K -
L - Linger
M – Mockingjay
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S - Shiver
T - Turned
U -
V - Vampire Academy
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

message 44: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Smith | 10 comments 2/26 completed

A) ashes
B) back to the bedroom
C) chains
D) dirty job
E) explosive eighteen
F) forge
G) grand finale
H) hero at large
I) island of the sequin love nun
J) Jane eyre
K) killer
L) looking for Alaska
M) mini shopaholic - completed!
N) naked lunch
O) one day
P) perfect
Q) queen of the damned
R) rocky road to romance
S) smitten
T) twenties girl
U) upstairs room
V) vampire lestat
W) wintergirls - completed
X) x's and o's
Y) you belong to me
Z) zero

message 45: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Smith | 10 comments Alexandrea wrote: "Ooh, I'm definitely in!
Completed: 3/26

A: An Abundance of Katherines
B: The Bell Jar
C: Crank
D: Dry
E: Eleventh Grade Burns
F: ..."

I love your list! I've read many of your picks and they are all fantastic!

message 46: by Deb (new)

Deb (debgiggs) | 26 comments Good day everyone: I'm going to work on my list this weekend and hopefully post it soon. Take care.

message 47: by Rachel Jorquera , Moderator (new)

Great! Everyone has such great lists!

message 48: by Doris (last edited Aug 26, 2011 08:36AM) (new)

Doris Pearson Went through my books and actually found all of these that haven't been read yet! lol
My year-long challenge September 2011-August 2012
A: (The) Alpine Scandal
B: (The) Blue Cheer
C: Chains of Command
D: Dragon of the Highlord Skies (bk 2 in series The Lost Chronicles)
E: Eternity Road
F: French Pressed
G: Ghost Force
H: Hemlock Bay
I: It Happened One Christmas
J: Justice Hall
K: Keeping the House
L: (The) Last Oracle - FINISHED
M: (The) Moor
N: Never Have your Dog Stuffed and Other Things I’ve Learned
O: Outlanders
P: (311) Pelican Court
Q: Quaker Testimony
R: (A) River Runs Through It
S: Scots on the Rocks
T: Triss
U: U. S. S. Seawolf
V: (The) Visitation
W: (The) Watchers Out of Time
X: (The) X Factor
Y: (The) Yada Yada Prayer Book
Z: (The) Zero Game

message 49: by Stephanie (last edited Dec 29, 2011 06:37AM) (new)

Stephanie (stephanie-geerald) | 2 comments A - After Dark August 25
B - Bloodlines August 26
C - Catching Fire October
D - Divergent December
E - Exit Here
F - For One More Day
G - A Game of Thrones
H - The Hunger Games
I - Its Kind of a Funny story
J -
K - The Kite Runner
L - The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
M - Mockingjay
N - The Necromancer
O - On the Road
P - The Picture of Dorian Gray
Q -
R - Room
S - Sebelas Patriot
T - To Kill a Mockingbird August
U -
V - A Visit From the Goon Squad
W - The Warlock
X -
Y -
Z -

message 50: by Ashlie (new)

Ashlie (dancepants) | 3 comments Oh my goodness. I am a little late starting, but I love this challenge! Have to do it starting now. I'll post my list soon.

« previous 1 3