Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 MOVIE!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 163 (163 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ OMIGOD!!!! I WENT TO THE PREIMIRE AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVED

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!"

AND RONA ND HERMIONE'S KISS

Lucy <3 <3 <3 I love Harry Potter so much!!!!Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Caroline C. I WENT TO SEE IT LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS CRAZZZZZZYYYYY THE MOVIE WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CαthεεBooks U R ALL SO LUCKY! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!

Tabu Thevarajan Arti wrote:
"

One of my favorite too, in books also. I watched the premier too.. It was AWESOME.. Hogwarts battle was superb. But I felt that 3D was unnecessary in this movie, or the director might have made better effects.

Holly JAW ON THE FLOOR AMAZING!!!!!!
loving my harry potter 3d glasses!!!!!!!! i wore them at walmart

message 7: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! I HAD SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) I just watched the 1:10 HP show today. It was SUPER AWESOME! Professor Mcgonnigal was my favorite:

"I've always wanted to use that spell."
"And, Potter? Nice to see you."

message 9: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ I LIKED MOLLY'S LINE

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, it was great!!

Kelli it was pretty AwEsOmE!

message 12: by Cortney (new) - added it

Cortney I'm definitely not ashamed to admit that I cried. Best movie ever.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) :) The HP/Vold. fight was okay, the epilogue was okay. I guess everything was okay and some parts were awesome!

Rhiannon Kaleigh wrote: "I just watched the 1:10 HP show today. It was SUPER AWESOME! Professor Mcgonnigal was my favorite:

"And, Potter? Nice to see you.""

Those were some of my favorite lines too: D

message 15: by Rhiannon (last edited Jul 16, 2011 06:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rhiannon Cortney wrote: "I'm definitely not ashamed to admit that I cried. Best movie ever."

Yeah, like when it showed Snape and Lilly...so sad.

message 16: by Rhiannon (last edited Jul 16, 2011 06:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rhiannon And when people died...*sniffle* XD

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Yeah. It was kinda disorienting when Snape was crying, but, I guess I am a little to sensitive with that kind of stuff. I get really embarassed when it's an embarassing moment in the movie too. So....

Rhiannon I know what you mean.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) :) Thanks for understanding. I am just weird that way.

Rhiannon : D Your Welcome!

Rhiannon Ha ha ha! : D *laughing*

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) =D L.W.M.S.M.!!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Rhiannon ha ha ha ha ha : D

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) =D I like you ~*Rhiannon*~ (Icetalon of Riverclan). S'alright if I just call you Rhi?

Veneficus BEST.POTTER.FILM.EVER.

Darciejay LOVED THE MOVIE SO MUCH! got teary in a few parts, especially tonks and lupin laying on the floor dead but omg. the whole movie was amazing.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Veneficus wrote: "BEST.POTTER.FILM.EVER."

It was close enough. I thought the first 6 were better, but, it was and still is THE BEST POTTER FILM! Besides the 6th one. That one is my favorite.

Jackie Kaleigh wrote: "I just watched the 1:10 HP show today. It was SUPER AWESOME! Professor Mcgonnigal was my favorite:

"And, Potter? Nice to see you.""

Those lines (other then Molly's famous one) were the best line of the movie. I loved the fact that they made McGonnigal so funny!

message 31: by Luke (new) - rated it 5 stars

Luke I want a hug from Voldemort

message 32: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally Cortney wrote: "I'm definitely not ashamed to admit that I cried. Best movie ever."

AHHHHHHHHH i totally just got out of the movies like thirty minutes ago! I didn't sob, but I had tears rollin down my cheeks! There were some really dramatic moments that i couldn't help but cry! then there were funny parts too. What am I gonna do without harry potter???

message 33: by Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) (last edited Jul 17, 2011 06:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Luke wrote: "I want a hug from Voldemort"

Yeah I know. Me too. Dur! (Being sarcastic here) :-\ What the hey? I didn't think Voldemort was THAT weird.

message 34: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ i watched it 4 times, an I loved each time

message 35: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Luke wrote: "I want a hug from Voldemort"

That was so funny! Draco's just standing there

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) I know. Did you see Draco's face?: :-\??????

Albert Riehle I actually thought the movie was a HUGE let down and I think a lot of the emotional scenes weren't really emotional because of the movie, but because of the memory we all have of the scene from the book.

As the series has gone on, the movies have relied more and more on the fact that we have read the books and already KNOW why things are happening instead of showing them.

And in more than one case when I got choked up, I realized it wasn't because of anything that was happening IN the movie, it was because of what I already KNEW from the book. I think the final 3 movies (covering 2 books) tragically failed the franchise.

You can read more here:

http://albertriehle.blogspot.com/2011...

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Yeah, I think so too. But, they did a pretty good job. Don't be too hard on them. But, yeah, they really did rely on that.

Kerri Arti wrote: "OMIGOD!!!! I WENT TO THE PREIMIRE AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! I LOVED

AND RONA ND HERMIONE'S KISS"

For me that was the most dramatic part of the last battle (other than Harry defeating Voldermort, of course), and sums up what Harry Potter is all about...love.

Ron and Hermione's kiss...finally!

message 41: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ I KNOW!

Jessica Gard Albert wrote: "I actually thought the movie was a HUGE let down and I think a lot of the emotional scenes weren't really emotional because of the movie, but because of the memory we all have of the scene from the..."

Thank you Albert! I feel like you are the only true fan who watched the movie. While I did absolutely love certain parts (Snape's reveal) the rest made me feel angry and empty when I left the theater.

Kaleigh - Captain Bubbles ESTP(intj) Jessica wrote: "Albert wrote: "I actually thought the movie was a HUGE let down and I think a lot of the emotional scenes weren't really emotional because of the movie, but because of the memory we all have of the..."

I am a real fan too! I agree with Albert.

message 45: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle i really thought that the movie did well compared to all that they couldn't fit into the movie because then it would be extremely long otherwise. my movie experience was amazing because the movie seats at my theater move with the movie. so it was an awesome experience for the last Harry Potter.

message 46: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Kaleigh wrote: "I.K.R.?"

YES

message 47: by Maja (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maja Albert wrote: "I actually thought the movie was a HUGE let down and I think a lot of the emotional scenes weren't really emotional because of the movie, but because of the memory we all have of the scene from the..."

I so agree! Its not that the movie was a bad one, but it was just soo blah... But I also have to say I didn't enjoy the last book that much either... I found it boring and way too long and it took me some time to get through, so I think that kind of translated into the movie. My favorite scene was the one with Snape and his memories, but there are other Harry Potter movies that were much better and enjoyable... Oh well, its over now...

Natalie There were parts I was choked up, at totaly random mundane parts of the movie, Beucase I already knew what would happen. And about halfway though the movie, I got teary eyed, beucase I thought "This is it...after this...no more new HP to look forward too. What will I do with myself?" lol. Sad I know!!!!!!

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin I LOVED every bit of it. Except. They didnt even effing show Fred's death scene. I was so mad!!

message 50: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Derrick IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY THEY PUT IN MRS. WEASLEY'S LINE IN THERE AND I TOTALLY LOVE PROFESSOR MAGONICAL'S LINE ("I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT SPELL")AND OF COURSE ABSOLUTELY LOVE NEVILLE!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4