What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED!: CAN'T REMEMBER TITLE OF THIS AMAZING BOOK!!! PLEASE HELP!!![s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannyn (new)

Shannyn Cowart I am searching for a book but I don't remember the title of it... I have been trying to remember for years now, but I can't and I remember some of the story... It was told in a two-point perspective, a boy and a girl... The girl knew magic tricks and she likes the boy... the boy comes to the girl cuz he think that if he can learn some card tricks he can impress a girl he likes... at the end of the book the boy runs away from home... and I remember a scene where the girl is teaching the boy a card trick and she ends up writing on the two of hearts, but before he figures out it was her, he goes away and uses the sme cards to impress the girl he likes, but fails and that girl's boyfriend knocks the cards to the ground and he finds the two of hearts and thinks that the girl he likes wrote on it.....its very aggrivating trying to remember the title of this book, if you know what it is by what I remember from it, please PLEASE tell me

message 2: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Dutcher  | 340 comments I think i've found it:

Trick of the Mind by Judy Waite

message 3: by Shannyn (new)

Shannyn Cowart OH MY GOD THAT'S IT!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS BOOK! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER!!!